Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ajimobi For Burial On Friday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday (78131 Views)

Nigeria's Envoy To Spain, Demola Seriki For Burial On Saturday / Burial On Residential Premises Is Prohibited - Lagos State Government / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by FantasticJ: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=91067693]Condolences to His Family!

Mr. Ajimobi is gone forever..

He is gone to give Account of his acts on Earth..

I just hope somehow, somewhere, somebody listened to us and led him to JESUS Christ like we kept announcing..

Like we always say, There is no big deal in death! As no one really dies! We only switch to the main part of life. The Forever and Ever realm

The Koko of the Matter is Who did you Accept and Believe before you left..

With JESUS, it is Sweet! Gracious !Glorious !Joyous! Heavenly!

Without JESUS is unfortunate! So Unfortunate!

May God Help us the Living to understand these things..
[/quote

Oreyin gan oooo
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by cashtips(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu would have allowed this man attend to his health challenges instead, but his greediness and quest for the 2023 presidential crown won't allow him.

Now, his loyal boy is gone, and surely, Ajimobi will take Tinubu Presidential ambition to the grave.

Sleep well Former Acting National Chairman of the divided APC.

Tinubu failed you.
Do you have an email, Phone No and Facebook account you can earn affiliate commission to your local Bank account continuously ,click the link below to registered as an affiliate marketer...

https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?×=KOLBI
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Sampalo: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family!

I just hope somehow, somewhere, somebody listened to us and led him to JESUS Christ like we kept announcing..

Like we always say, There is no big deal in death! As no one really dies! We only switch to the main part of life. The Forever and Ever realm

Oga Jesus, shey nah Jesus be your own God or the True God that creates Jesus. The earlier u know that you are an idol worshiper, the better for you. God is only one God and Jesus is his servant.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by tete7000(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
kingseg:
Tinubu and Oshiomole are wise and were already fast preparing for 2023. No one knows tomorrow. If they had known that Ajimobi will die, they won't have chosen him. The rational of picking him was very strategic. Ajimobi is inlaw to Gandollar the current governor of Kano state. Isn't it strategic. Tinubu winning Lagos and Kano having Ajimobi as the APC chairman will be a master stroke. But with the death of Ajimobi now they (Oshiomole and Tinubu) need to go back to the drawing board. Politics is a game of interest. These politicians have fores sight, it takes the wise ones to outsmart them

Evil men are always caught in their craftiness
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Crochet: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
How true is this news, just hope Is not true
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Harbey92(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
perdollar:
let him go n enjoy his 77virgins in aljana. so this man just like any other Muslim is going to hell! please all Muslims should give there life to Christ n b saved on d day of resurrection
Shut the hell up I know you're one of religious bigot
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
What does it profit a man to loot his state treasury and still died of coronavirus?
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crochet:
How true is this news, just hope Is not true
why? Is he not hold enough to die?
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by ThatFairGuy: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Tinubu would have allowed this man attend to his health challenges instead, but his greediness and quest for the 2023 presidential crown won't allow him.

Now, his loyal boy is gone, and surely, Ajimobi will take Tinubu Presidential ambition to the grave.

Sleep well Former Acting National Chairman of the divided APC.

Tinubu failed you.
[/s]
Foolishness is in your trait. You had better not pass it to your children

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by iaibrahim24: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by delpee(f): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
cloud7:
Am I the only that read that;the National Oil and chemical company in which he precided as CEO was a subsidiary of Shell?? How and When??

OBJ nationalised some British companies to put pressure on them during the fight for the freedom of blacks in South African countries. The shares were subsequently sold to Nigerians. Same with British Petroleum which became African Petroleum. The tall building near FBN Marina was the Head Office of National Oil.

When I remember the zeal of that era, just being our brother's keeper, I shudder at the turn of events in South Africa today.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by delpee(f): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
May Chief Ajimobis soul rest in peace. May God forgive his shortcomings.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by earnit1: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
life
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Aegerine: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
perdollar:
let him go n enjoy his 77virgins in aljana. so this man just like any other Muslim is going to hell! please all Muslims should give there life to Christ n b saved on d day of resurrection

All Muslims going to hell?

What a delusion of grandeur. Is it your pastors or reverend fathers who hold the key to hell or paradise?
Your eyes will soon clear enough if death should meet you wasting your life on that nonsense called Christianity before you are confounded with the greatest shock of your existence when Jesus himself will denounce you and your folks.

Very intolerant set of swine eaters... Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by oyatz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's crystal clear that most Igbos online hate Tinubu with passion, however they don't display the same level of hatred towards any Igbo politician.

Akosxxx:
I don't know what's with Nairaland IPOBians and Tinubu.
Their obsession and hatred for Tinubu is portraying them as fools. They keep shouting Tinubu upandan on every politics thread. People with no electoral relevance that can never create or even meet the kind of dynasty the man has created.
SMH
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by WebSurfer(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

You don’t have sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by WebSurfer(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
bayplus:

You are free to believe in whatever suits you, but you do not have the right to ridicule other people or their religious rights in the name of preaching Salvation.
Those who brought the christianity to Africa used it to scam us, buying our forefathers as slaves to work in their farms while preaching Salvation as a decoy.
Church of England just apologized for their shameful role in slave trade.

He is an idiot. Including the mods allowing his foolishness on nairaland.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by ThatFairGuy: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]
A saner person will never see this religion of Confusion as way to heaven. A religion bastardized and propagated by St Paul.

These are the confusion in your doctrines.

Thou shalt not kill. —Exodus 20:13

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. —Exodus 32:27

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. —Proverbs 12:22

The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. —I Kings 22:23

And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

For by grace are ye saved through faith…not of works. —Ephesians 2:8,9

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. —James 2:24

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

unto him, Art thou the King of the

For he cast two pillars of brass, of eighteen cubits high apiece: and a line of twelve cubits bid compass either of them about. —1 Kings 7:15

Also he made before the house two pillars of thirty and five cubits high, and the chapiter that was on the top of each of them was five cubits. —2 Chronicles 3:15

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. —Proverbs 26:5

And [Judas] cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. —Matthew 27:5

Now [Judas] purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. —Acts 1:18

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword[\b]. —Matthew 10:34

These things I have spoken unto you, [b]that in me ye might have peace.[\b] —John 16:33

And of every living thing of all flesh, [b]two of every sort
 shalt thou bring into the ark. —Genesis 6:19

Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. —Genesis 7:2

And after six days[\b] Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart… —Matthew 17:1

And it came to pass about an [b]eight days after
these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. —Luke 9:28

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword[\b]. —Matthew 26:52

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and [b]he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
—Luke 22:36

Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death. —II Samuel 6:23

But the king took the two sons of Rizpah…and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul. —II Samuel 21:8

…the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach… —I Timothy 6:15-16

The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice…clouds and darkness are round about him. —Psalms 97:1-2

Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: —Proverbs 24:17

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. —Psalms 58:1

Thou shalt not kill. —Exodus 20:13

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. —Exodus 32:27

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. —Revelation 8:7

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. —Revelation 9:4

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. —Proverbs 12:22

The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. —I Kings 22:23

And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

For by grace are ye saved through faith…not of works. —Ephesians 2:8,9

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. —James 2:24

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:

Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy…and they shall be your possession…they shall be your bondmen forever. —Leviticus 25:45-46

Undo the heavy burdens…let the oppressed go free,…break every yoke. —Isaiah 58:6

For I am the Lord; I change not. —Malachi 3:6

And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people. —Exodus 32:14

For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. —Exodus 20:5

The Lord is good to all. —Psalms 145:9

No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

For every man shall bear his own burden. —Galatians 6:2

Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. —Galatians 6:2

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. —Romans 3:23

There was a man…who name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright. —Job 1:1

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

Submit yourself to every ordinance of man…to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors. —I Peter 2:13

We ought to obey God rather than men. —Acts 5:29

And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.  —Mark 16:2

The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. —John 20:1

And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. —Mark 15:25

…about the sixth hour…they cried out…crucify him….Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. —John 19:14-16

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned… —Romans 5:12

Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death. —John 8:51

Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. —Genesis 9:3

It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall. —Romans 14:21

Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?…And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly… —Matthew 27:13-14

Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?…Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? —John 18:33-34
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by WebSurfer(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hypocrit:
Why do you think he is an idiot?
Check your dictionary meaning of an idiot then you can understand the mr so called Righteousness is over qualified to be called one.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by ThatFairGuy: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Now I know Yaradua died long before it was announced...
Now I know Abba kyari died long before his death was announced...
Now I know Ajimobi never died today....
That's how senseless person thinks. it's isn't a surprise
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by abdullahi45: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

I rather hope the path of truth is journeyed by you. You no longer have an excuse for ignorance.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by abdullahi45: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
hidhrhis:

the guy dey mad he use to talk like all muslims will enter hellfire and all those who accepted jesus will enter heaven
heaven kee him family

Take it easy on him. Allah is the one who guides. Help each other in righteousness and piety. Don't let his ill and idle talks get the better of you.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by bizhop01: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
After he milk Oyo state dry with his partner in crime,

He doesn't deserve my R.I.P
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hypocrit:
Very anyhow people. Using a dead body to play politics all this while, and decided to release it now that their aim was thwarted; even dead bodies can nolonger rest in peace in Nigeria.
Anyway, my condolences are with those who may have suffered from his wickedness and treacheries. E fit say he go fly, he no go die b4?
Modified: You made the poor poorer and made assassins, thugs, and thieves of their children, while you starched your account and that of your families with their stolen wealth and also dare them, and you expect them to sympathize with you and your families when you are sick or dead? You lie. They would rather spit on your grave, and rejoice over the pain of your families. Such is life; you reap what you sow.

His dynasty starts and stops with looting Lagos dry
Dynasty ke
Dynamite ni
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by helpfindbolu: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by drlateef: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is no Jesus in grave. He would be happy he was not misled by people like you.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Hypocrit: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
WebSurfer:

Check your dictionary meaning of an idiot then you can understand the mr so called Righteousness is over qualified to be called one.
When you are pointing a finger to others, the rest are pointing at you.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Lilmusbibabanla:
This man later die sha, so sad. may his soul rest in peace.

Now Open �

Google Voice Number Available

Fiverr Number Available for 1~5 times Verification

Number Available for PayPal Verification

RDP Available for running different platforms

Fiverr GIG Favorites Available in Bit and Bulk (100 fav is 1k)

What do you need? �

Check signature...
Your number no dey your signature nah
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Aegerine:

All Muslims going to hell?

What a delusion of grandeur. Is it your pastors or reverend fathers who hold the key to hell or paradise?
Your eyes will soon clear enough if death should meet you wasting your life on that nonsense called Christianity before you are confounded with the greatest shock of your existence when Jesus himself will denounce you and your folks.

Very intolerant set of swine eaters... Nonsense.
common sense is not common. how can u believe aboki wey go smoke Igbo for mountain come down tell una say angel give am revelation? come marry 11 wives of his dead companion and a child of 6years, begin kill ppl to force them believe in his msg. haba! can't u see d lies? even doctored ur Koran to look attractive to dogs n goats like u. which African man no go like to marry 4wives wt option of divorcing and adding. u need devil in ur life bc Jesus has cast u away
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Harbey92:

Shut the hell up I know you're one of religious bigot
if my talk give u sifia pain, go hug transformer
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by mannyiyke: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

If you are truly a Christian, you would know:

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."
You forgot the chapter that says that no fornicator, sorcerer, murderer, etc, will enter God's kingdom. Even the chapter that says that if your left eye will make you sin, that it's better you pluck it out. One chapter also says that without holiness, no man shall see God. All these chapters talk about our deeds. It's true that God saved us, not because of our works, but by His grace, but if you continue in sin, grace will not abound. Therefore, our deeds will judge us when we fail to make use of the salvation freely given to us by grace. In fact, your quotation specifically talks about the salvation Jesus got for us. It meant that we didn't deserve the salvation, because of sin. But then the Bible also says, "shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?". Even Revelation says that every man will be judged according to his deeds (Revelation 20:12). Also, we'll all stand before the judgement seat of God and judged according to our deeds in the body (2nd Corinthians 5:10).

The summary of the whole matter is that He got salvation for us, without our work, but by grace through faith, but if we continue in sin grace will no longer abound. So, our good deeds also matter. And no sinner shall enter God's kingdom. We make mockery of the salvation He gave us by grace if we can't bear good fruits. After all, faith without work is dead.

Moreover, non-Christians can also make heaven. Jesus even admired the faith of the Centurion and said that so many people will come from the East and West, North and South and enter God's kingdom, while the children of the kingdom will be cast out.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Aegerine: 2:33am On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
common sense is not common. how can u believe aboki wey go smoke Igbo for mountain come down tell una say angel give am revelation? come marry 11 wives of his dead companion and a child of 6years, begin kill ppl to force them believe in his msg. haba! can't u see d lies? even doctored ur Koran to look attractive to dogs n goats like u. which African man no go like to marry 4wives wt option of divorcing and adding. u need devil in ur life bc Jesus has cast u away

I am not cut out for all these your typical display of bitterness in Christianity, but unfortunately for you, I have got your time. Let's game.

You re very foolish and so myopic in your miserable being. The trash that you posted has only gone a long way to clearly validate my assertion about your intolerance. Your came here to type with your leprosy ridden finger on a low budget Chinese phone to assert authoritatively that all Muslims are going to hell, and you expected no challenge? You definitely need a brain surgery for that over bloated estimation of yourself. Typical of Paul's sheep like you anyway as he is one leading you all to hell while you race on blindly except whoever Allah's mercy might catch up among you still living.

See all the the bad bloods you poured out insulting the prophet of Allah. I hope that it has improved your condition. Your twisted mind must really be feeling funky that Christianity is the way. You are truly a wasted effort, but who am I to to judge since you are still alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.