Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ajimobi For Burial On Friday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday (78133 Views)

Nigeria's Envoy To Spain, Demola Seriki For Burial On Saturday / Burial On Residential Premises Is Prohibited - Lagos State Government / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by 3mere(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2020
This is trash already apama
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=JasonScoolari post=91067607] Tinubu would have allowed this man attend to his health challenges instead, but his greediness and quest for the 2023 presidential crown won't allow him.

Now, his loyal boy is gone, and surely, Ajimobi will take Tinubu Presidential ambition to the grave.

Sleep well Former Acting National Chairman of the divided APC.

Tinubu failed you.
[/s]

See IPIG delusional warped thinking. Tinubu go make so many idiots go mad and delusional.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Judybash93(m): 3:06am On Jun 26, 2020
RIP constituted authority
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Lovelyn451(f): 3:15am On Jun 26, 2020
sadly I got to know him when they were playing politricks on his death...rip
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Asahi: 3:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Akosxxx:
I don't know what's with Nairaland IPOBians and Tinubu.
Their obsession and hatred for Tinubu is portraying them as fools. They keep shouting Tinubu upandan on every politics thread. People with no electoral relevance that can never create or even meet the kind of dynasty the man has created.
SMH
Not everyone that hates Tinubu is an IPOBian. Keep up.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Xmuslim: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2020
ayo2008:

You are absolutely right

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

these abrahamic religion people never cease to amaze me. While Muslims are happy for him that he's going to paradise, Christian have contrary opinion.

Don't you see that religion is a scam

Wake up to reality

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Aegerine:

I am not cut out for all these your typical display of bitterness in Christianity, but unfortunately for you, I have got your time. Let's game.

You re very foolish and so myopic in your miserable being. The trash that you posted has only gone a long way to clearly validate my assertion about your intolerance. Your came here to type with your leprosy ridden finger on a low budget Chinese phone to assert authoritatively that all Muslims are going to hell, and you expected no challenge? You definitely need a brain surgery for that over bloated estimation of yourself. Typical of Paul's sheep like you anyway as he is one leading you all to hell while you race on blindly except whoever Allah's mercy might catch up among you still living.

See all the the bad bloods you poured out insulting the prophet of Allah. I hope that it has improved your condition. Your twisted mind must really be feeling funky that Christianity is the way. You are truly a wasted effort, but who am I to to judge since you are still alive.

go n hug transformer u follower of a doomed paedophile. if ur arsehole delutioned prophet is alive today, he would av been dealt with in ICC for war crime, crime against humanity and rape cases n cases of murder, paedophile, hate deception would av sent him to life imprison like many others after him. clean d cobwebs in ur brain n clean ur brain too. think critical of d life of d person u called a prophet free ur mind from bias thinking and find d falsehood of ds opportunistic man.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Asahi:

Not everyone that hates Tinubu is an IPOBian. Keep up.

99.5% of them are IBOs.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Aegerine: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
go n hug transformer u follower of a doomed paedophile. if ur arsehole delutioned prophet is alive today, he would av been dealt with in ICC for war crime, crime against humanity and rape cases n cases of murder, paedophile, hate deception would av sent him to life imprison like many others after him. clean d cobwebs in ur brain n clean ur brain too. think critical of d life of d person u called a prophet free ur mind from bias thinking and find d falsehood of ds opportunistic man.

So how is it your problem if I am one of his followers? Were you invited to follow him? Now you can see how intolerant you are, and that is how you people going about inciting religious hate. How I wish

It is the likes of all these hates and unprovoked persecutions of yours that led to the series of battle that he fought during his lifetime that you Paul's slaves are wailing over today. What an hypocritical soul! Are you trying to sell to me that if I slap you on the right side, you will turn your left as your distorted scripture enjoined or rather slap yours back? How I wish there is a call for Jihad today over all these assaults against the prophet. I will willingly give up my life on the battlefield for the sake of Allah, provided that I am first able to send biological wastes like you to hell.

I won't revile your Jesus whom you have taken as idol as I have no right to do so. He is a very great prophet of Allah whom you have been brainwashed to see as a god. But so you know, you are an idol worshipper, and I rather follow to the Prophet in submission to the one true God who created your god

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Aegerine:

So how is it your problem if I am one of his followers? Were you invited to follow him? Now you can see how intolerant you are, and that is how you people going about inciting religious hate. How I wish

It is the likes of all these hates and unprovoked persecutions of yours that led to the series of battle that he fought during his lifetime that you Paul's slaves are wailing over today. What an hypocritical soul! Are you trying to sell to me that if I slap you on the right side, you will turn your left as your distorted scripture enjoined or rather slap yours back? How I wish there is a call for Jihad today over all these assaults against the prophet. I will willingly give up my life on the battlefield for the sake of Allah, provided that I am first able to send biological wastes like you to hell.

I won't revile your Jesus whom you have taken as idol as I have no right to do so. He is a very great prophet of Allah whom you have been brainwashed to see as a god. But so you know, you are an idol worshipper, and I rather follow to the Prophet in submission to the one true God who created your god

Apostle Paul is way greater than Jihadi Mohd who according to u got provoked to carry arm. prophet of allah vex carry weapon begin kill everybody wey no believe am. u can only sell ds trash to ur condemned brothers n sisters. I wl rather believe in wat Paul said than believe in a vampire, in a man of dubious character. all those his friends that trusted him n died in battle n took over there wife, r now beating ur SOAB adulterer in hell. get ur mind working u useless jihadist, go to Sambisa or middle East or Somalia or NA n quench ur taste to fight for ur mohd
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by emmyezzy: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Their is nothing in this world. All the properties and money in His is possession will not be buried with Him. Jesus is coming back again.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Rapture4real(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family!

Mr. Ajimobi is gone forever..

He is gone to give Account of his acts on Earth..

I just hope somehow, somewhere, somebody listened to us and led him to JESUS Christ like we kept announcing..

Like we always say, There is no big deal in death! As no one really dies! We only switch to the main part of life. The Forever and Ever realm

The Koko of the Matter is Who did you Accept and Believe before you left..

With JESUS, it is Sweet! Gracious !Glorious !Joyous! Heavenly!

Without JESUS is unfortunate! So Unfortunate!

May God Help us the Living to understand these things..

God bless you righteousness89.Youre doing great work for the Lord here through your response to every post.Some may bully or condemn you but carry on.The Lord is with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Aegerine: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
Apostle Paul is way greater than Jihadi Mohd who according to u got provoked to carry arm. prophet of allah vex carry weapon begin kill everybody wey no believe am. u can only sell ds trash to ur condemned brothers n sisters. I wl rather believe in wat Paul said than believe in a vampire, in a man of dubious character. all those his friends that trusted him n died in battle n took over there wife, r now beating ur SOAB adulterer in hell. get ur mind working u useless jihadist, go to Sambisa or middle East or Somalia or NA n quench ur taste to fight for ur mohd

See this idiot. Apostle Paul my foot! You had better call a spade and a spade and stop spweing trash. Not only Apostle Paul, it is Engr Paul. What a expert Con man he was that he was able to becloud your reasoning if you ever had any. You fooling yourself Paul is in paradise as if it is your family property granted admission therein by your relative.

As I said, you have found your unfortunate match this time around as you are going to be first victim on this forum.

Keep wailing over the Prophet as if he is the one responsible for your generational misery. Even your polluted bible had a verse where your god ordered his disciples to bear arms and prepare for war, even if that means selling their garments to do so. It seems you are even a dull bible student. What a fool. If you will be humble enough I can help you with the verse.

idol worshipper!!
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Righteousness89(m): 9:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Rapture4real:

God bless you righteousness89.Youre doing great work for the Lord here through your response to every post.Some may bully or condemn you but carry on.The Lord is with you.

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Aegerine:

See this idiot. Apostle Paul my foot! You had better call a spade and a spade and stop spweing trash. Not only Apostle Paul, it is Engr Paul. What a expert Con man he was that he was able to becloud your reasoning if you ever had any. You fooling yourself Paul is in paradise as if it is your family property granted admission therein by your relative.

As I said, you have found your unfortunate match this time around as you are going to be first victim on this forum.

Keep wailing over the Prophet as if he is the one responsible for your generational misery. Even your polluted bible had a verse where your god ordered his disciples to bear arms and prepare for war, even if that means selling their garments to do so. It seems you are even a dull bible student. What a fool. If you will be humble enough I can help you with the verse.

idol worshipper!!
lalala, ur vexation is my joy, u deprived fool. ur anger wl only kill u n ur mohd. tramadol taker and then head slammer. ur prophet swindle poor widow, who became her sugar mummy and he inherited her belongings. wat a trustworthy SOAB indeed. Paul inspired mohd to write book instead mohd an illiterate did a poor man's job doing plagiarism, this SOAB including u have failed humanity. Jesus doesn't even know mohd, Paul doesn't even know mohd yet d ppl that says d Bible is fake qoute Jesus as saying that Mohd is d holy spirit, deception or jihad wl take u to ur aljana indeed which is hell
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by VirginFinder: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to Hhis Ffamily!

Mr. Ajimobi is gone forever..

He is gone to give Aaccount of his acts on Eearth..

I just hope somehow, somewhere, somebody listened to us and led him to JESUS Christ like we kept announcing..

Like we always say, Tthere is no big deal in death! As no one really dies! We only switch to the main part of life. The Fforever and Eever realm

The Kkoko of the Mmatter is Wwho did you Aaccept and Bbelieve before you left..

With JESUS, it is Ssweet! Gracious !Glorious !Joyous! Heavenly!

Without JESUS is unfortunate! So Uunfortunate!

May God Hhelp us the Lliving to understand these things..
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by Aegerine: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
lalala, ur vexation is my joy, u deprived fool. ur anger wl only kill u n ur mohd. tramadol taker and then head slammer. ur prophet swindle poor widow, who became her sugar mummy and he inherited her belongings. wat a trustworthy SOAB indeed. Paul inspired mohd to write book instead mohd an illiterate did a poor man's job doing plagiarism, this SOAB including u have failed humanity. Jesus doesn't even know mohd, Paul doesn't even know mohd yet d ppl that says d Bible is fake qoute Jesus as saying that Mohd is d holy spirit, deception or jihad wl take u to ur aljana indeed which is hell

Bla bla bla bla!! Keep foaming in your gutter called mouth. Only you can understand all the balderdash that you posted up there. Maybe, you can communicate in English for better understanding.
I think you are going to deny that portion of your glorified CRS textbook that I extracted for you, but I can see that you are crafty enough to subtly admit that.

Since all your frustrations have been directed at the Prophets, I don't think I can continue replying you because I cannot shoulder the evils of that. If you really think you have points to advance in a sensible way devoid bad bloods against the Prophet, you are a cinch to me.

As you can see, I never insulted prophet Eesa (your acclaimed personal lord and saviour whom you called Jesus) because my religion barred me from doing so because all prophets are from the same God. I am not surprised about yours anyway because it is a human fabrication without any laws and restrictions. A religion of "do as you wish".

May Allah distance me from the evils of that to which you invite me, and I seek forgiveness of my Lord.
Re: Ajimobi For Burial On Friday by perdollar(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Aegerine:

Bla bla bla bla!! Keep foaming in your gutter called mouth. Only you can understand all the balderdash that you posted up there. Maybe, you can communicate in English for better understanding.
I think you are going to deny that portion of your glorified CRS textbook that I extracted for you, but I can see that you are crafty enough to subtly admit that.

Since all your frustrations have been directed at the Prophets, I don't think I can continue replying you because I cannot shoulder the evils of that. If you really think you have points to advance in a sensible way devoid bad bloods against the Prophet, you are a cinch to me.

As you can see, I never insulted prophet Eesa (your acclaimed personal lord and saviour whom you called Jesus) because my religion barred me from doing so because all prophets are from the same God. I am not surprised about yours anyway because it is a human fabrication without any laws and restrictions. A religion of "do as you wish".

May Allah distance me from the evils of that to which you invite me, and I seek forgiveness of my Lord.

u can't insult Jesus bc He is truthfully From God. but where is Mohd from n where has he gone to. y should a murderer b respected, y should I respect a rapist, adulterer, paedophile and a drug addict. u r a big time fool and a sadist. uneed devil more than u need mohd. shege kafiri

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.