Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (94999 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Danielfx(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....

318 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Holyfield1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
You were her meal tickets bro or why do you think she said she can't live without you?

Let her go. You deserve someone better.

These hoes ain't loyal lipsrsealed.

706 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ojun50(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na soup or food she be

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by samdavjustin(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin grin grin There is no unconditional love from these ladies

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Martinez39s(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Briffault's law in action. Swallow redpill, una no go hear.

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by anthonyuncle(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
she's a serious minded business partner

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by DaddyRochie1642: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
So if Not For that Your Friend You Would Have Been MUGUlized Abi?

You're Lucky,...By Now You for dey Express With no Hope Of Return grin grin

To Slap You Just Dey Hungry Me.

466 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by DayDreamer05(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Omo, nah God save you.

Thank God, Egungun failed to enter express.

Your guy is a life saver, I tap into your testimony.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up
wetin u dae talk sef

368 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Vyolet(f): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.

741 Likes 54 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying
25tolife:
wetin u dae talk sef

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by zera(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying

I swear you no get an iota of sense

381 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
So you mean Everytime you visit, you give her money? For what exactly? Chai come and visit me too oooo grin

Well thing is, during your down time with your ex, you told her things you did for your ex girlfriend, how you love and spend on her. Lol this revelation attracted her and prompted to try to have her own piece of cake too. That Lady's love can't be trusted, cut her off and seek another.

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
zera:

I swear you no get an iota of sense

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by SweetCunt97(f): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Longthroat Love.

But why should I say No when my Boyfriend wanna buy me Ice cream or Apples though undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by CallMeGrace(f): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Now I get the picture..
This is what brought about 'dont date a broke gal'
I'm sure you've learnt your lessons.
You will be fine.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Raydans: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
You are in a business transaction. Not a relationship
A non-profitable business at that.

Don't be a loser!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by youngsahito(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
you don't abuse ladies like that rather you will advice her.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
I didn't abuse anyone, it was the guy who insulted me.. and I didn't insult back, cuz am more than that
youngsahito:
you don't abuse ladies like that rather you will advice her.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by kel94(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
Nairalanders...
What savagery!

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by youngsahito(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I didn't abuse anyone, it was the guy who insulted me.. and I didn't insult back, cuz am more than that
yeah, I really want to quote the guy.

12 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Heavensent01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
cry

How is she wh0re Op? did she request money from you? you did at your freewill

for the fact that she locked up because you didn't give her money one day, is meant to happen in fact 98% of ladies we fail if that's what you called a test

I really can't figure out why a man should give a lady money without commitment. you're giving her money whenever you're leaving for what exactly? I guess for opening her pĂșssy for you or for dating you? this is complex inferiority and 90% of ladies capitalize on this to dominate

I'm sure you said lesson learnt but I didn't see/read what the lady did wrong in your story that connote fail, except if you hide the sensational part

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by stanliwise(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt i had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of loosing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession. Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So i called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money(I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. The whores ain't loyal....
I simply saw nothing too wrong here except that she lied to you about loving you. You both were in a contract where you are the money machine and in turn you buy her attention. Your friends advise is top notch.
I always advise guy to stop giving girls money just because they are dating. You only give people money when it is necessary and on few cases as a surprise.
You also have a blame on the relationship too as you were trying to buy her attention, lesson to learn, when looking out for someone that loves you, keep everything away except yourself and if the person still accept you then maybe the people truely love you.
Spend for people that show loyalty and trust towards you in other words, this people can do exact same thing if they were in your shoes.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by gbami(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Briffault's law in action. Swallow redpill, una no go hear.
Blood of Zachariah....The law actually exist...Wow...
Men are means to an end...

4 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by doggedfighter(f): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by doggedfighter(f): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
This guy and his woman problem.
It's either he's obsessed or she's broke or she is tested with apples and ice cream or she has financial excesses

Gosh !!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.