Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? (466 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year. / What Crazy Things You Did As A Child And Still Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Allshadesfemale: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello fam...

So I have a new post coming up on allshadesfemale.com with the above title, it would be submissions from peoples experiences on the crazy things they have done for love.

My most funny submission was from Zara, she said her ex asked her to bring food to him at work so she could also get to meet his colleagues, she stays on the mainland while he stays on the island. She was done with muscle at the time and job hunting so she had the time.
She was skeptical about it but she did. funny thing the relationship packed up some months later.

would love to hear yours to add to the post.
please include a first name so it can be added....well if you want you can go anonymous if your story is sooo funny grin
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Nothing, absolutely nothing sad sad
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Candrevah: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Nothing, absolutely nothing sad sad

Hi Anu
I sent you a pm. Kindly reply thanks.
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello, evening.. ok, I will reply it
Candrevah:

Hi Anu
I sent you a pm. Kindly reply thanks.
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by vanida6: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
I jump fence just to see my secondry school boyfriend i no no he's already been catch by father ooh nah inside beatin i land my sef dat day cheesy cheesy
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Candrevah: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Hello, evening.. ok, I will reply it

Thanks I've replied you back.
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's okay, I haven't seen anything yet, but will reply when I see it, I guess it is network problems sha
Candrevah:

Thanks I've replied you back.

(1) (Reply)

Toast Them 1 Week And Free Them / Guys: Dont Hesitate To Part Ways With Your Girlfriend If She Does This... / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) - Nairalanders React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.