Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari (68585 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Meskalito1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why do I always think that there is absolutely a spot or spots as regards the picture of Buhari
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by zephyblaze(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy[/color]corona is outside waiting for him[color=#006600]corona is outside waiting for himcorona is outside waiting for him
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

First you are not a resident of the aforementioned town, it's called Aiyetoro Gbede. Did any Kogites complain to you? You are not living in Kogi but you are quick to say rubbish about the State. Bad belle
Omoale jatijati
I,m from Odokoro gbedde the hometown of former ALGON chairman of Ijumu LGA in kogi state,is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? After Odokoro,then you talk about Dino's hometown Ayetoro gbedde.
didirin omo pao bii ibon.
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by zephyblaze(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mikkymilli:
This Yahaya Bello go really stubborn when im small sha. Na the kinda pikin wey mama go de flog to leave football com wash plate. See im face sef.

The way you guys really put mind to this betting of a thing eh. Infact i can't judge y'all anyway cos I was neck deep in it before. It was a crazy addiction that make me not to see the money I'm working for.
Until February last year when Farmalicao (I'll never forget them) played a match and the match ended 4:2. I put the game under 4.5. They and the team they were playing haven't scored total of 3 goals in a match for over a year but that day, they scored joint 6 goals. And that was the day I told that gambling demon that I'll never listen to it anymore. Deactivated and blocked all my accounts on nairabet, merrybet, bet9ja, etc and that was one of the best decisions i made in my life. I've been seeing the money I'm earning and using it for better things and by the grace of God, soon I'll be purchasing a piece of land. I just hope someone learns from this testimony.
lolz, funny enough to laugh.
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mzee1Kahuna:

Omoale jatijati
I,m from Odokoro gbedde the hometown of former ALGON chairman of Ijumu LGA in kogi state,is there anything else you would like me to explain to you? After Odokoro,then you talk about Dino's hometown Ayetoro gbedde.
didirin omo pao bii ibon.
You're quick to insult, Okoro Gbede in Ijumu LGA that's where you are talking about. Why are you behaving like a kid? How old are you? I'm trying to correct you but you rather insult someone than for you to learn. Why are you people behaving like this in this Nairaland? Go to Quora and see the way an intelligent fellows argue, they don't argue like this. Nairaland is falling honestly speaking.

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by bekpo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
I saw three people here without face mask on including Bello.

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by One4me: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Trailblazer1:
In [b]sane climes, they practice leadership by example, but in Nigeria, we practice leadership by instruction undecided[/b]

Just do as I say

They are TRUMP People, no sense, just selfishness. grin grin

It is up to Korona to decide their fate, one of these days. undecided undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by mordred44: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bad leader
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by mozona(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Una president wear?
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why is Buhari not wearing Facemask?
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by goshen26: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
How did they travel from their respective States?
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by cardoctor(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Buhari himself is not wearing one so what is the problem?
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Parable007: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls check well before posting... He wore the nose mask in the meeting and probably removed it to take fresh air after cos is nose mask ws still in his hand check well pls don't mislead any one thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by ofiko123(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Both Buhari and yahaya Bello are both stupid..
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by SirWarlock: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gibsonho:
Bello is trying to prove there is no covid-19, no testing is going on here in kogi. aside schools that are locked, activities is going on like nothing is happening. I see Kogi overtaking Kano in few weeks time
No test, no cases, no overtaking Kano grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Stomoney(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
He who post this must be stupid. He wore In the meeting and refuses after the meeting so does that means anything or do you want us to go and flog him cos I'm still baffled with this message. Hmmmm nairaland just like posting rubbish to earn more money into his pocket unlike some years back
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Naijaarchive(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nairaland comments will just be making one burst into laughter in the middle of the night grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Investnow2017: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
A look at the testing performances of a few selected countries:
US 31,000,000
Russia 18,400,000
India 7,700,000
Italy 5,200,000
UAE 3,100,000
Canada 2,500,000
Australia 2,200,000
Belgium 1,150,000
Portugal 1,100,000
Israel 920,000
South Africa 1,400,000
Ghana 283,000
Nigeria 122,000
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Investnow2017: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
GOOD NEWS
Death Rate Is Reducing Even Though Virus Spread is Accelerating:
It took the world about 100 days to go from 0 cases to 1 million detected cases. Then:
1 to 2 mil: 12 days
2 to 3 mil: 13 days
3 to 4 mil: 12 days
4 to 5 mil: 11 days
5 to 6 mil: 10 days
6 to 7 mil: 8 days
7 to 8 mil: 8 days
8 to 9 mil: 6 days
The pandemic is accelerating but lower fatalities.
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by philipnero1419: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
I was thinking there is still a ban on interstate travel, how then did they all get to Abuja ?
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by philipnero1419: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Investnow2017:
GOOD NEWS
Death Rate Is Reducing Even Though Virus Spread is Accelerating:
It took the world about 100 days to go from 0 cases to 1 million detected cases. Then:
1 to 2 mil: 12 days
2 to 3 mil: 13 days
3 to 4 mil: 12 days
4 to 5 mil: 11 days
5 to 6 mil: 10 days
6 to 7 mil: 8 days
7 to 8 mil: 8 days
8 to 9 mil: 6 days
The pandemic is accelerating but lower fatalities.

meaning there is nothing like Covid
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Investnow2017: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
25 Countries Record More Than 1,000+ Detected New Cases Within The Last 24 Hours:
Chile
Peru
UK
India
Russia
Iran
Mexico
Pakistan
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Bolivia
Argentina
Philippines
Oman
Ukraine
Iraq
Indonesia
Egypt
Colombia
South Africa
Bangledash
US
France
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Investnow2017: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
philipnero1419:

meaning there is nothing like Covid

Yes, you are right. What we have is Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by CEOwatazs: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
boman2014:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-yahaya-bello-refuses-to-wear-face-mask-after-meeting-with-buhari

How dare you say that¿

Can't you see his face is the whole covid19 hardware app bn used in Kogi state?

Why should he fear kovit one nine virus
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Slynation(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
When Coro visit this man, even Ventilators won't save him.... Make e continue grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by evesdon4u: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Nonconformist...
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by mvem(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2020
DLondonboiy:
If Buhari doesn't wear, why should he wear? So Buhari is above the law abi? If we want to be lawless, everybody should be lawless...
Have you seen Boris Johnson or Trump on mask but others with them wear mask...so what do you have to say about that?
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by petitejolie(f): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Like father like son na. Please leave him jare. Is buhari wearing face mask
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Monday60655(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Just say that Yeye Bello is the only governor in the picture without nose mask. Because even Bubu and some others there were not with the mask.
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Lucifer1419: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2020
boman2014:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-yahaya-bello-refuses-to-wear-face-mask-after-meeting-with-buhari
where is buhari among them, una go Cary old pictures of buhari Photoshop am into new picture, then come upload am for social media, who una they decieved, all the dark secreet way una they cover for Aso rock go leak out next year by the grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.