Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (11814 Views)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / +18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
I was heading to the bathroom while on towel and a spirit said, "Why not you take a photo and post on NL so that your haters with potbellies will get angry while the rest abuse you all they like, but don't reply any of them."

So, that's why I took this picture. Enjoy and abuse while I go shower.

Be right back.

To be deleted when I'm back from the bathroom.

Modified:
After 26 hours, the pictures have been deleted.

School dismiss! Away!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Imiete(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ilegend my gee

3 Likes

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by rawpadgin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
So romance section is still like this?

3 Likes

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mark my words. This guy will hit the market square soon. He s gone nuts grin
Get chains, ropes and sedatives... let's help him.

16 Likes

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
cihofo:
If you need large size I came across this interesting device

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=165570465016869&id=112348863672363

real men grows their sense, fake men grows ducksgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by angelEmade: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
#cool
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
angelEmade:
#cool
u thought he wants to share recharge card abi?

3 Likes

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by macdammy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
How much for shaving stick wey you no fit but again undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Vulcanheph(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dear Seun

Please tell this guy to get a life and please let him know that Nairaland isn't just anyplace you can just upload anything just because of joblessness and Boredom....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bull-shit.

Six packs on a thin body frame is just like big boobs on the chest of an obese woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
So, I just finished, but the number of abusers above is quite discouraging.

#HeadlingToSleep.
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2020
See towel self primary school children towel grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2020
iLegendd:
I was heading to the bathroom while on towel and a spirit said, "Why not you take a photo and post on NL so that your haters with potbellies will get angry while the rest abuse you all they like, but don't reply any of them."

So, that'a why I took this picture. Enjoy and abuse while I go shower.

Be right back.

To be deleted when I'm back from the bathroom.

Boss u fit share your workout plangrin

1 Like

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by PrincessB1(f): 3:01am On Jun 27, 2020
BadRadio:
u thought he wants to share recharge card abi?
LMAO grin cheesy
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Corbin: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2020
PrincessB1:
LMAO grin cheesy
. you are here wow shocked
PrincessB1:
LMAO grin cheesy
. you are here wow
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dopedan(m): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2020
No girl will choose six packs over six cars
Peace
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2020
odikwaegu ohh sad sad
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Sharing my workout plan on Nairaland? It will be a wasted effort. Nigerians prefer sharing money or COVID-19 palliatives.

It's better to write a series of fitness book for men and for women and sell them to white people on Amazon and make millions with it.
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2020
iLegendd on the beat again
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by PrincessB1(f): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Corbin:
. you are here wow shocked. you are here wow
Yeah, why are you astonished?
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Herbiedeen(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Wait oh This bros isn't back from the bathroom since yesterday oh
Rescue Team is needed ASAP
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2020
@Herbiedeen, I was doing soapy inside the bathroom since yesterday, but I'm back now.
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2020
iLegendd:
@Herbiedeen, I was doing soapy inside the bathroom since yesterday, but I'm back now.
where are your babes?
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2020
It's easy to see the joke in what I said.
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Duckham10: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2020
I have no hope of eating today.I can as well go naked also if I can get any token.I will be eternally grateful

Gtb
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cihofo: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2020
IF YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS
INCREASE YOUR SIZE WITH THIS BREEDING DEVICE.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2020
If you mean business,you suppose commot the towel na

1 Like

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by boniga(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Adunaanuoluwa:
If you mean business,you suppose commot the towel na
Ask for address nah
Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ashorkoys: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2020
cihofo:
IF YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS
INCREASE YOUR SIZE WITH THIS BREEDING DEVICE.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Here's a list of 12 things only Nigerians find funny
1. Foreign accent
2. Foreigners eating the local delicacies
3. People who buy things like this https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=165570465016869&id=112348863672363
4. Being the first to arrive for parties
5. Eating fufu with knife and fork
6. Ladies fighting over a man
7. When you travel to an African country and come back with an American accent
8. Nigerians who would not crush their chicken bones
9. Men who wear suit and tie and walk under a very hot weather
10. People who wear sun glasses at night
11. A Nigerian who drives an expensive car and begs for money
12.A poor man with pot belly

Well, a lot of things make Nigerians laugh, we will be glad if you can share some with us in the comment below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2020
boniga:
Ask for address nah
cool
boniga:
Ask for address nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting / My Ritualist Friend Just Died...... / I Love my Negroid 'black Sisters' more than Caucasian 'white Sisters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.