Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] (9437 Views)

See Rubbish She Cooked For Me PHOTOS / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened and What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic]

Short 3 minutes article.

A Nairalander was trolling me for more than a year and it became annoying. Last year, we struck a deal so that he'll never quote me again ever in his life.

The deal was for me to send him 5k and he'll never quote or troll me again ever in this life. I sent the money and he thanked me, but I didn't reply because the agreement was for us never to cross path again.

After some months, about 6 months or thereabout, he resurfaced and quoted me — trying to strike a normal conversation, but I didn't reply.

Typing...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
He messaged me on Telegram, but I blocked him. Weeks later, he felt ignored and the abuse and attack resumed. He has just broken the 5k agreement we had.

The renewed attack became so constant and he was doing it with his alternate monikers at the same time. At a point, I replied him and he asked for 50k so that he will no longer quote me again.

I felt used and violated because he couldn't keep his side of the deal. Now, he wants to extort me like a bandit after violating our agreement. Is this kind of person trustworthy and does he have dignity? Your answer is as good as mine.

Now, let's get to the real post.

Typing...

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Now, let's get to the real post.

This post is for men and it will change your life.

So, after abusing me yesterday with his two accounts, he said, and I quote: "Make I see 50k I swear u no see me talk again."

Below is what I wrote and wanted to post on that thread as a reply, but decided to post it here as a new thread because it has some lessons and warnings about women and dating.

A man or woman who reneges on an agreement with me once, enters my blacklist for life. I don't give a second chance. Only God does. I'm that cold and that is what keeps me safe from double manipulation.

Let me tell you a short story.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Let me tell you a short story

There was this fine girl I met in 2019. I told her not fall in love with me because I don't love and I'm a heartbreaker. She thought I was joking.

I banged her in that 2019 and she became hooked for life. No matter how I tried to push her away, she refused.

So, I kept her as a friend. I advised her to get a man, but she refused. In 2021, she decided to get a man, but always cheats on the guy with me on a regular. At times, when she's getting it, the innocent rich, fine boy will call.

She was always praising me and telling me being with me for life will be her greatest achievement.

She broke up with him and entered another relationship. The new guy caught her cheating with me and ended it in 2022.

She cried to me that I'm the reason she's sleeping with other men to find a replacement but couldn't. Even when she manages to find something close, those guys always have bad personalities, egotistic, etc. and not fun to be with.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
She cried even harder that I should just give her a chance and she'll do anything I want just to please me.

I turned on my video recorder to document what was happening for future use. "Make a vow that you'll never have a male friend and you'll never cheat and if you do, it's the end," I requested.

She happily vowed and swore never to mess this opportunity up EVER. After everything, I wiped her tears, turned her big ass on the bed, removed her panties and gave her what she deserved and she was the happiest woman on Earth that day.

Few months later, I was sick — typhoid and malaria and I was on drip. At this period, there was no sex or me being as naughty, fun, playful, or funny as I used to be. She became bored with me because it's almost two months of no sex, drama or craziness in the relationship.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
She went to the market to buy food stuff and met a male coursemate that used to like her when they were in uni but was nervous to approach her because she was so curvaceous and beautiful and everyone's dream in class. It's normal for most guys to be nervous around a pretty bîtch. They exchanged contacts.

Since things were becoming boring between two of us because I was sick, this guy chatted her up the next day and they started vibing.

The guy professed how much he loved her back then and still do, but was scared to tell her because he felt she'll reject him since lot of rich guys were after her.

Within a week, the chat got steamy and she was telling him how hórny she was right now and how she misses sex. The guy was saying he wishes he was there with her. She told him she'll ride him yada yada.

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
She later said she'll run if the guy appears in her room because she doesn't want to cheat on her man (me) or hurt his feelings because he hasn't hurt hers too. She said a lot of good things about me and how cool I am, but things are boring at the moment.

The young man said if she's happy in her relationship, he's happy for her too, but still insisted on how much he loves her and all those hórny talks.

Since I have her password, when she was asleep, I checked her WhatsApp and read this message. The chat was pretty entertaining and fun. I even enjoyed it. It was as if the guy was using ChátDicted tricks in the chat.

(If I agree that date a woman, I always have access to everything she has — from her p*ssy to her anûs, to her bank accounts and to her passwords. Women always trust me).

Whenever I check a woman's WhatsApp, I alway search for these keywords: sex, visit, cùm, condom, raw, pregnant, pay, hotel, hórny, dîck, p*ssy, kiss, period, drug, postinor, hangout, lodge, room, club, restaurant, account, send, shawarma, ice cream, buy, f*ck, drink, drunk, night, TP, transport, come over, house, place, mood, head, handjob, blówjob, masturbaté, orgasm, position, doggy, hard, slow, rough, squîrt, caress, smoke, abórtion, deep, inside, naughty, breast, ass, yansh, boyfriend, girlfriend, single, date, dating, marriage, wed, wedding, trad, marry, married, child, children, broke, money, best, friend, bestie/besty, ashawo, prostîtute, prostîtution, travel, relationship, infect, infection, pharmacy, chemist, doctor, daughter, son, bae, babe, baby, sweety, sweetie, cutie, miss you, love you, like you, cheat, cheating, etc. Yes, I do invade a woman's privacy to be aware of what is going on.

With these keywords, you'll easily navigate to a revealing chat.

Typing...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
I used my second phone and snapped this chat, but didn't tell her. In my mind, it's already over, but I just kept banging her on a regular.

Since we started, she hasn't cheated, but that chat is enough for me to end everything because she reneged on our agreement. I wasn't even in love in the first place (I don't fall in love no matter what — love is not in my dictionary), so there was nothing to lose. I friendzoned her again without letting her know.

After some weeks, I told her, but she denied. I told her she copied a message where she told another guy she'll ride him and sent to me after an hour of sending it to the guy, but she denied.

I showed evidence and she started crying and begged with her kidney, but I don't give a second chance. I played that video to her and she cried even more.

She said it was only a chat and since we started she had never cheated and never will. I knew she hasn't cheated, but that chat is cheating to me.

As a man, I'm the only one allowed to cheat or have more than 1 wife or woman. The good thing is, I don't cheat too even though I have options to.

Typing...

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
In summary, if you renege on an agreement with me, I won't forgive you. Forgiveness is for God, not me.

I hate insincere people. If I couldn't forgive a smart, tall, fine girl with big ass like that (a model for that matter) there is no chance for you.

The above was what I wanted to post for that 50k troll to read on that thread, but decided to use it educate men about women by creating a new thread for it.

I read a thread yesterday with the title: Cheating Wife. See screenshot below.

There are 7 things that'll save you in marriage or relationship

Typing...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
There are 7 things that'll save you in marriage or relationship

1. Don't fall in love with a woman no matter what. Just like her with less emotions and that's all. Do you know I would've been traumatized if I was madly in love with her after reading that chat?

Even if her face, ass, breast, shape, brain, skin, or character is the best, still don't fall in love. Women change easily based on their current emotions. They forget promises they made so fast, but will never forget the one you made.

Even if she shows you love, respects you and worships you, still don't fall in love. Just reciprocate the care. Marriage and relationship can work without love from the man, but his good leadership.

It's a woman's job to love and a man's job to lead — not vice versa. Just the same way it's a woman's job to be pregnant and a man's job to impregnate. A man can't do both, likewise a woman.

Love and lead are both four letters. Some people don't even know there is a hidden meaning to the line: Let love lead. A man MUST do 1 only (lead). A woman MUST do 1 only (love) for peace to reign. Failure to adhere to this as a man, you'll regret.

The keyword LOVE has children and they are: respect, submissive, honesty.

The keyword LEAD has children and they are: care, decisive, honesty.

When these children grow, they have their kids too, but we won't go into that today.

Typing...

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
2. Don't forgive a woman who cheats, even if it's just a dirty chat with a friend, a kiss with another guy or she giving another man permission to touch her ass or breast — except it's a massage (from a professional masseurs) you're aware of and approve of.

Typing...

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
3. Don't marry or date a woman with a male bestie she can't let go of even if the guy is ugly, from the same village/Church with her, attended the same school, etc. If you must marry her, she must do away with that bestie. If she refuses, only keep her as a f*ckmate or baby mama and look for another one even if her character/body is the best.

Typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
4. Don't be with a woman you don't have access to her phone whenever you want. Any woman who doesn't allow you access to her phone should only be a friend-with-benefits or a business partner and nothing more.

Typing...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Ablemax(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmmm

Following
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
5. Don't forgive her if she has lied to you two times on something you desperately wanted to know the truth at all cost.

Typing...

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
6. Don't marry a woman you haven't done thorough background check on for 4-6 months even though you're 40 years old and desperate to marry. Your desperation, as a man, to marry fast because time is running out will lead you to a big regret.

Typing...

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
7. I won't say don't marry an old woman, but it will be better to go for fresh blood of 18 to 27 even if you're 80 years old. Older women give peace of mind, but if you're in control as a man, any age will give you peace of mind as Regina is giving Ned.

Typing...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Advice From Idiots

Listen, there are lots of idiots in this world and they give advices that sound good, but deep down, it's bad for you as a man.

Some of such advices are

1. Forgive her past. (This sounds good, but it's not)

2. Only an insecure man checks his woman's phone — real men don't do that, so don't check her phone. (This advice sounds good, but it's bad)

3. Worship your woman and never make her cry. (This advice sounds good, but it's bad). A woman needs to cry once in a while for her love towards you to grow stronger. Her job is to love and worship you — yours is to lead and protect her.

When it comes to relationship or marriage, the only past that should be forgiven is a man's past, not a woman's own because a woman will always repeat her past in one way or the other years later — after you and her have forgotten about such past.

If the past is about sexual waywardness or lying, she'll still REPEAT it behind your back before she dies — it's just a matter of time or years and opportunity. Kim Kardashian, please hold my beer.

Sexual waywardness and lying from a woman should not be forgiven. In the olden days, she was even supposed to be stoned to death. Why? She'll do it again and more than 90% of women from ancient time till this day like raw sex even if condom is available.

They don't care to know about your health status the moment they like you — they just want it raw and hard, maybe, sometimes gentle, but it must be raw. The bigger the d*ck the more they crave it raw.

One day, she'll infect you with something that'll kill you untimely or a lie that'll destroy your happiness forever like telling you she's pregnant for you, but it's for another man — a gateman/bikeman.

Will that hurt? Sure, it will.

Typing...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anyway, I have ended the relationship, but she has refused to let go and even threaten to hurt herself if I leave her. Since she has the things I like in a woman and the p*ssy is tight and yummy, I decided to keep her as FWB.

In summary, a woman will always lie or cheat even though she's an honest woman or you're the best in bed/finest/smartest/richest. That means, they're only honest 10% of the time. 90% of the time, they're lying or cheating. Trust them, but only 10% of the time even if her dad is a pastor.

Typing

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
She even came to cook fried rice for me yesterday and was almost náked in the kitchen. The rice still remain sha. If you wan eat, drop your plate — I'm not stingy with food, I'm only stingy with forgiving a liar, a cheat, or someone who reneges on agreement.

Article to be continued...

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Tenrack: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:
Anyway, I have ended the relationship, but she has refused to let go and even threaten to hurt herself if I leave her. Since she has the things I like in a woman and the p*ssy is tight any yummy, I decided too keep her as FWB.

In summary, a woman will always lie or cheat even though she's an honest woman. That means, they're only honest 10% of the time. 90% of the time, they're lying or cheating. Trust them, but only 10% of the time even if her dad is a pastor.

Typing
you always make Hella sense

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by feranmi143: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Yo fish, weeks after i discovered nairaland, i saw a post under a topic on fb, with some sorry words and youtube video of a sick boy, i felt pity for him and send 52k to the user, later i notice that i was scammed and the user have been using that same format for almost 6 years on this forum, i texted him\she on whatsapp he called me a fool and blocked me, i know am not the only one that fell for it but the mods need to work on this mess

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by feranmi143: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Mercury12(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
I totally agree with some of your point if not most. Kudos
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Phimzy: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
*Drops plate*
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Suunnn(f): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:
Anyway, I have ended the relationship, but she has refused to let go and even threaten to hurt herself if I leave her. Since she has the things I like in a woman and the p*ssy is tight and yummy, I decided to keep her as FWB.

In summary, a woman will always lie or cheat even though she's an honest woman or you're the best in bed/finest/smartest/richest. That means, they're only honest 10% of the time. 90% of the time, they're lying or cheating. Trust them, but only 10% of the time even if her dad is a pastor.

Typing
Nice!!

What is FWB please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by GoldSantana: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wise man
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by KingMack(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Legendary baba..how are you doing today bro?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by jedaii(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Following
Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by OllyArt(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Suunnn:

Nice!!

What is FWB please?
Friend with benefits

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
God loves you, but here is the real truth.

The more you understand life, the more you realize it's not God's job to love you. It's your job love and worship God. It's God's job to lead and protect you. God created man in His image. A man is a mini-God.

This applies to relationship too. It's not a man's job to fall in love or love a woman. His job is to lead and protect a woman while a woman's job is to love and worship a man. You can only worship someone you love and respect.

Atheists don't love or respect God, so they see no reason worshipping Him. Yes, most women of nowadays are incapable of loving because of 21st century brainwashing, but it's their job to love and worship you, the man.

America, the Illuminati nation, with their agenda to pollute ancient hereditary with equality is the reason for all these confusions.

I like America, but I don't like how they've ended up becoming Satan's most cherished nation who tries to make every other nation do the same dirty things they do, else they tag you primitive and unenlightened.

So, if you're a man falling in love with a woman, you're doing the wrong thing and you have 90% chances of regretting it. You can like, but not love. Even if you're too stubborn and end up loving, love with less than 20% of your emotions.

No go do job wey no be your gender job. Your own na to lead and protect. No allow busy body and lust put you for trouble.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] by Liron: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
iLegendd:
She even came to cook fried rice for me yesterday and was almost náked in the kitchen. The rice still remain sha. If you wan eat, drop your plate — I'm not stingy with food, I'm only stingy with forgiving a liar, a cheat, or someone who reneges on agreement.

Article to be continued...
Do you trust her with your food??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / Celebrating Valentine With Your Partner In A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.