Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Broke Girl - My Experience With One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (9505 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is a heads up for any feminist or gender bias person thinking I'm here taking a swing at the female folks... You're grossly mistaken.

I met this girl... 22yrs of age.. Should could converse well although most of the undertones of her sentences were always that of "manipulation".

She's damn good swimmer who spends a lot of her time at hotels that have pools. That was where we met cos I'm pretty big on swimming too. After constant contacts... She loved up and one thing led to another. She dances actually and I did my part to show her to offer her skills as a service to anyone who wants her and her crew to dance for their music videos.

Two months down the line - She was demanding almost 24hrs of my time - I was not going to give any woman the luxury of my whole day - when there was money to be made. She had to adjust.

So then - I ran at a loss at one of my trades yesterday which will mean I'll have to refund a friend of a huge sum. I got online, saw she Had dropped a text for me... She was asking for money for subscription (Can you be so broke at 22yrs that you can't manage to subscribe for yourself?) I ignored it and proceeded to tell her the mess that just happened.. I was about to take up my small phone to load her line .... Next thing she said was "SHA DO MY SUB"

Anger mixed with disappointments and rage but I chose to ignore her messages. Then she came with the barrage of slight insults saying I was ignoring her cos of 1k. And she went on ranting.

Told her how inconsiderate she was and how dissaponted I was at her. The money was not even the issue, it was her inability to not see my own loss just for her gains.

Bottom line - she said stuffs like "You know I have never asked you for anything, when have you ever told me to send my account number as a compensation for me not asking you for money?" - LIKE I WAS OBLIGATED TO REWARD HER FOR NOT ASKING ME FOR SHIT!

I asked her this " If I were Hot and I came to you for sex and you told me you just developed a stomach ache and I shrug if off and say "Sha lie down and let me do my thing"...... Would you not find it offensive that I totally ignored what was wrong with you? "

NOTE : We ain't had sex yet cos I just didn't want to.

She still maintained she was right - That was when I knew she was a lost cause and not the type worth my rebranding efforts.

Egbami... Ordinary 1k....how many mins does it even take a 15yr old to spend 1 thousand naira. And here was a 22yr old ignoring that her boyfriend made a very bad trade and lost a lot of money for it... ONE THOUSAND NAIRA..... O WRONG NAU. O WRONG!

I reloaded the airtime she needed on her line as her severance package... If 1k is more important than your boyfriends wellbeing , take it and go.

who's at fault?.. I obviously am for letting myself down and going for a girl way below my worth..... I'm not gonna let myself down anymore.

Working class ladies all the way from now

35 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by EzzyCarter: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
A broke girl? Understandable. (levels can change at anytime)
But a broke, entitled and demanding girl?Hell Nah, that's the nail on the coffin grin grin grin

43 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
FreakDesign:
Hmm continue with broke girls na, you go learn lesson!

Technically speaking. She was my first try.... Was thinking I could help life and teach her to help herself...

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:
A broke girl? Understandable. (levels can change at anytime)
But a broke, entitled and demanding girl?Hell Nah, that's the nail on the coffin grin grin grin

Lol. I get.. It was all shades of disgusting for my yesterday dealing with her.
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Baloranking(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin

This gender is so addicted to self entitlement angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by FreakDesign: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Technically speaking. She was my first try.... Was thinking I could help life and teach her to help herself...
Few of them are wise, the rest hungry! Really hungry!

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
You guys keep creating threads, bashing Nigerian women up and down, broke shaming ladies. Yet these ladies are the ones getting married to you, ur uncle and brothers that earns 50k or below cheesy una weldone.
Drivers, shoe cobblers, radio repairman, and some really low earning men are making a family out of Nigerian women. Just look out for your own and stop creating threads up and down.
There are broke entitled men in this country too

25 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Angelacruz: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
U wouldn't have send d airtym

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by HomerTimpson: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:

SMH how many times av you help life and brace a fellow guy...kontinue

8 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by HomerTimpson: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Since i know girls most of them are not broke,most of the time only the waywards among them are broke...just saying thou

4 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
rockstarB:
You guys keep creating threads, bashing Nigerian women up and down, broke shaming ladies. Yet these ladies are the ones getting married to you, ur uncle and brothers that earns 50k or below cheesy una weldone.
Drivers, shoe cobblers, radio repairman, and some really low earning men are making a family out of Nigerian women. Just look out for your own and stop creating threads up and down.
There are broke entitled men in this country too

SMH.. I'm at the brink of insulting you but I just won't. You obviously are in the same "common sense" class of the girl I talked about..... You both haven't understood that it has never been about the money.

Even if a girl marries a man earning 50k, is she doing him a favour by marrying him? Sense puhleaseeee

Someone was inconsiderate and you're here talking about someone's uncle earning 50k.... Hmmmn. Like your uncles and brothers earn right? Is that why you brain can't understand the thread?

Hello... I'm doing great for myself and so are the people I surround myself with... Now come here... Tell me where it hurts in your brain.

50 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
SMH how many times av you help life and brace a fellow guy...kontinue

Lol. My guys are my back bones man.. I'm a strict follower of the bro code.... My family and my guys first. Has always been like that

8 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Since i know girls most of them are not broke,most of the time only the waywards among them are broke...just saying thou

I wouldn't say this one was wayward... But to an extent.. Maybe
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by DenreleDave(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:
This is a heads up for any feminist or gender bias person thinking I'm here taking a swing at the female folks... You're grossly mistaken.

I met this girl... 22yrs of age.. Should could converse well although most of the undertones of her sentences were always that of "manipulation".

She's damn good swimmer who spends a lot of her time at hotels that have pools. That was where we met cos I'm pretty big on swimming too. After constant contacts... She loved up and one thing led to another. She dances actually and I did my part to show her to offer her skills as a service to anyone who wants her and her crew to dance for their music videos.

Two months down the line - She was demanding almost 24hrs of my time - I was not going to give any woman the luxury of my whole day - when there was money to be made. She had to adjust.

So then - I ran at a loss at one of my trades yesterday which will mean I'll have to refund a friend of a huge sum. I got online, saw she Had dropped a text for me... She was asking for money for subscription (Can you be so broke at 22yrs that you can't manage to subscribe for yourself?) I ignored it and proceeded to tell her the mess that just happened.. I was about to take up my small phone to load her line .... Next thing she said was "SHA DO MY SUB"

Anger mixed with disappointments and rage but I chose to ignore her messages. Then she came with the barrage of slight insults saying I was ignoring her cos of 1k. And she went on ranting.

Told her how inconsiderate she was and how dissaponted I was at her. The money was not even the issue, it was her inability to not see my own loss just for her gains.

Bottom line - she said stuffs like "You know I have never asked you for anything, when have you ever told me to send my account number as a compensation for me not asking you for money?" - LIKE I WAS OBLIGATED TO REWARD HER FOR NOT ASKING ME FOR SHIT!

I asked her this " If I were Hot and I came to you for sex and you told me you just developed a stomach ache and I shrug if off and say "Sha lie down and let me do my thing"...... Would you not find it offensive that I totally ignored what was wrong with you? "

NOTE : We ain't had sex yet cos I just didn't want to.

She still maintained she was right - That was when I knew she was a lost cause and not the type worth my rebranding efforts.

Egbami... Ordinary 1k....how many mins does it even take a 15yr old to spend 1 thousand naira. And here was a 22yr old ignoring that her boyfriend made a very bad trade and lost a lot of money for it... ONE THOUSAND NAIRA..... O WRONG NAU. O WRONG!

I reloaded the airtime she needed on her line as her severance package... If 1k is more important than your boyfriends wellbeing , take it and go.

who's at fault?.. I obviously am for letting myself down and going for a girl way below my worth..... I'm not gonna let myself down anymore.

Working class ladies all the way from now

She won.. U still lost 1k

25 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Hypnotise: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
You F up. You 4 no load am nau. You'll have been 1K richer. Now it is sure that she'll take you for granted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by chigoizie7(m): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Continue with broke girls.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:

SMH.. I'm at the brink of insulting you but I just won't. You obviously are in the same "common sense" class of the girl I talked about..... You both haven't understood that it has never been about the money.

Even if a girl marries a man earning 50k, is she doing him a favour by marrying him? Sense puhleaseeee

Someone was inconsiderate and you're here talking about someone's uncle earning 50k.... Hmmmn. Like your uncles and brothers earn right? Is that why you brain can't understand the thread?

Hello... I'm doing great for myself and so are the people I surround myself with... Now come here... Tell me where it hurts in your brain.
Firstly, you dont have to be insultive to drive home your point kiss there is liberty to be with whoever you choose to be with.
I didnt read the original post BTW, there are gold digging women as much as gold digging men. There are good women and men as well, good things are not easy to come by.

9 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ur brain Don fry like egg
I wonder how our mothers raised their sons.
Is this how you go about insulting people with different opinions from yours?

6 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by DenreleDave(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
rockstarB:

I wonder how our mothers raised their sons.
Is this how you go about insulting people with different opinions from yours?

Is this how our mothers raised ladies that can't reason well??

18 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
rockstarB:

Firstly, you dont have to be insultive to drive home your point kiss If a woman isnt doing a broke guy a favour by marrying or dating him then what is your problem with a woman wanting to be with a rich man? Since she isnt doing a rich man a favour too cheesy there is liberty to be with whoever you choose to be with, it is not a criminal offence to want to be with a rich man.
I didnt read the original post BTW, there are gold digging women as much as gold digging men. There are good women and men as well, good things are not easy to come by.

You also got a bit insultive in your previous response... But since we wanna be civil... I'm sorry and I bet you are too.

Now... I'm. Not against a lady wanting to be with a rich man. I'm not against someone trying to level up their financial or social staus. It's up to the girl and whoever she chooses to be with if it's fine by them. If I loved a girl and she's crazy rich, I'd still go for her - True, others will call me a gold digging dude but like I said, it's totally up to I and the girl.

But I still maintain that if you had read the post, your response would have been different..

6 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by decatalyst(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Was there a competition?

4 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Nah. She lost a great guy because of 1k.... And all I did was loose a meagre 1k and an entitled beech.

Who won?

I did

7 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hypnotise:
You F up. You 4 no load am nau. You'll have been 1K richer. Now it is sure that she'll take you for granted

Man.. Reason am.. If someone gave you 1k to get the Bleep out of his life.... And deleted everything about you instantly.... Which opportunity will you get to take em for granted again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Is this how our mothers raised ladies that can't reason well??
'Reason well' because you didnt agree with my submission?? You dont go about insulting your opponent during a debate, you go about it like a sane civil person. I do not have to agree with you, neither do you have to agree with me.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:

You also got a bit insultive in your previous response... But since we wanna be civil... I'm sorry and I bet you are too.

Now... I'm. Not against a lady wanting to be with a rich man. I'm not against someone trying to level up their financial or social staus. It's up to the girl and whoever she chooses to be with if it's fine by them. If I loved a girl and she's crazy rich, I'd still go for her - True, others will call me a gold digging dude but like I said, it's totally up to I and the girl.

But I still maintain that if you had read the post, your response would have been different..
Hmm

11 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by Hypnotise: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Man.. Reason am.. If someone gave you 1k to get the Bleep out of his life.... And deleted everything about you instantly.... Which opportunity will you get to take em for granted again?
The way you see it may be different from the way she sees it. At the end of the day, giving her the 1K for sub means she has gotten what she wants. Na who lose? Nice guy.
She can fvck off without any 1K.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by DenreleDave(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
rockstarB:

'Reason well' because you didnt agree with my submission?? You dont go about insulting your opponent during a debate, you go about it like a sane civil person. I do not have to agree with you, neither do you have to agree with me.

Swerve
Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by DenreleDave(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Nah. She lost a great guy because of 1k.... And all I did was loose a meagre 1k and an entitled beech.

Who won?

I did

She won... 1k

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
sad May we not be broke..

2 Likes

Re: Broke Girl - My Experience With One. by uyiekpenn(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
I avoid broke girls like a plague. They have absolutely nothing to offer you besides some worn out pussy.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / Dutch Police Adopt Sexiest Police Uniform(pic) / Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.