Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition (35836 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by lagosrd: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the factors favours ize iyamu.

Ize iyamu never enjoy federal might, power of incumbency, and established political structure.

Obaseki enjoyed power of incumbency of oshomole as the Edo gov as that time, he also enjoy Federal might , and ready made political structure was on ground to work for his emergence.

Ize iyamu is the Biggest grassroot politician in Edo after oshomole, both of them re coming together with the support of federal might. It will be an easy win.

Nobody envedaged that the last election will be so militarized . this time around it will be a different ballgame all together.. Just watch and see
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Kentursky(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Obasanjo and Jonathan made worse utterances as PDP presidents.
Racoon:
This is just unstatemanly of a president.Another way of saying we must win Edo State by "remote control" as he said about Osun.

A lots of ills(insecurity, killings/bloodshed, economic instability among many) are bedevilling Nigeria today under the leadership of Buhari but he is unconcerned nor will he give purposeful leadership.When it comes to politics he speak as if Nigeria is his fiefdom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
bottlewater1:
edo fight go sweet gaaaaan oooo

if obaseki win it means APC governors still want him for a second term

but

if iyamu wins it means the governors respect the party above individual interest which I think is a good radiance for the future of the party

if you will quote me think well oo make your egungun no go enter express
wetin go happen to egungun when he enters express? Ooooooh OK trailer no recognize gods when it crazy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by riczy(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Na shocking reactions go end am as usual..

Osho baba king of rigging has been relegated.. the rest na story..

God bless PDP
God bless Obaseki/ Philip
God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin
And u ve been made to believe dt only Oshio baba dt cn rig in APC right? Open ur eyes, d rigging machine isn't for Oshio instead for d party!
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by riczy(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Who cn stake sometin with mere here, Obaseki is gone. Obaseki apologist and zombies over to u!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by vicshub(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
oshomole never owed civil servant,
oshomole even clear their 17 months arrear owed by lucky.

did obaseki clear any backlog?

obaseki is just a failure.
I don't want to dabble into your rubble rambling... I don't celebrate any government to constructs roads and school because it their primary responsibility. I celebrate human capital development. Let me tell you my story. It is in obaseki's time as a governor that I have experience direct investment of a state on his citizens.. When he instuted the edo innovation hub, a lot of persons were skeptical about it functions including myself, but the governor understood that investing in the youth is investing in the future.. A lot of cooperate bodies and international cooperations partnered with him including GIZ, MICROSOFT, IBM, SLOT, etc. He created a skill aquision agent under EDOJOBS to professionally train edo youths.. First I applied for laptop and GSM repairs and I was chosen to be trained by SLOT.. We were grinded for six months and given start up kits. I can remember that we even had a life coaching and an entrepreneurship lecture by the owner of slot himself. After the training, many of colleagues started their own shops while I decided to work for slot. Another program came up again( A lot of training goes on every for free at the HUB and at the edo production center paid by the government and its partner.. Some are even fed twice daily and given stipends for transportation), this time the government partnered with GIZ( A RENOWNED GERMAN COMPANY ON RENEWABLE ENERGY),PEND, FUPRE, AND SHELL COOPERATION. I applied and I was trained professionally on solar energy Free of charge.. We eat twice a day, we had our field work at FUPRE effurun warri because of all the universities in Nigeria, the have the largest solar farm. FUPRE generates 70% of its energy consumption from solar, you can ask.. After which I was given a professional certificate that was certified by all these international cooperations including FUPRE locally.. I would have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions but a governor did it for me free of charge and you say obaseki doesn't deserve a second term.. The programs are still on, it's doesn't discriminate provided you are a resident of edo.. I am Victor Ugochukwu and I am not ashamed of my governor.. OBASEKI FOR SECOND TERM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by showafrica(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Racoon:
This is just unstatemanly of a president.Another way of saying we must win Edo State by "remote control" as he said about Osun.

A lots of ills(insecurity, killings/bloodshed, economic instability among many) are bedevilling Nigeria today under the leadership of Buhari but he is unconcerned nor will he give purposeful leadership.When it comes to politics he speak as if Nigeria is his fiefdom.

Yes, very wrong statement at this time from a president. He sees oppositions as enemies, this statement is a foolish one.
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Billygee2u: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Racoon:

Don't mind Jubr. il
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by ORIENTATION101: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Dminister:

Your analysis is biased, impromptu, inaccurate and therefore outdated.

Go and check the analysis of the 2019 general elections results. PDP has 2 senatorial seats and APC has 1 seat. Stop dwelling on old analysis and Stop day dreaming.
by your logic we can say sokoto ,bauchi and oyo re apc states.
Cos apc won majority of senate and house of rep seat: D

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Jesusloveyou: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2020
vicshub:
I don't want to dabble into your rubble rambling... I don't celebrate any government to constructs roads and school because it their primary responsibility. I celebrate human capital development. Let me tell you my story. It is in obaseki's time as a governor that I have experience direct investment of a state on his citizens.. When he instuted the edo innovation hub, a lot of persons were skeptical about it functions including myself, but the governor understood that investing in the youth is investing in the future.. A lot of cooperate bodies and international cooperations partnered with him including GIZ, MICROSOFT, IBM, SLOT, etc. He created a skill aquision agent under EDOJOBS to professionally train edo youths.. First I applied for laptop and GSM repairs and I was chosen to be trained by SLOT.. We were grinded for six months and given start up kits. I can remember that we even had a life coaching and an entrepreneurship lecture by the owner of slot himself. After the training, many of colleagues started their own shops while I decided to work for slot. Another program came up again( A lot of training goes on every for free at the HUB and at the edo production center paid by the government and its partner.. Some are even fed twice daily and given stipends for transportation), this time the government partnered with GIZ( A RENOWNED GERMAN COMPANY ON RENEWABLE ENERGY),PEND, FUPRE, AND SHELL COOPERATION. I applied and I was trained professionally on solar energy Free of charge.. We eat twice a day, we had our field work at FUPRE effurun warri because of all the universities in Nigeria, the have the largest solar farm. FUPRE generates 70% of its energy consumption from solar, you can ask.. After which I was given a professional certificate that was certified by all these international cooperations including FUPRE locally.. I would have spent hundreds of thousands if not millions but a governor did it for me free of charge and you say obaseki doesn't deserve a second term.. The programs are still on, it's doesn't discriminate provided you are a resident of edo.. I am Victor Ugochukwu and I am not ashamed of my governor.. OBASEKI FOR SECOND TERM.
that is for you alone,
obaseki has totally failed.
I applied for the same edojob last year when my business crumble, they said is 26yrs old they want, and I could not get loan to start up again.
I'm not more interested in obaseki shams.

we love oshomole, it was because of oshomole , obaseki won his first term.
why,?
oshomole is still the best governor in Edo state.

no sane Bini son should vote for PDP again in Edo.
PDP mess up Edo state.
I still respect oshomole because I promised that anybody that can do upper siluko road that PDP saw mammy water.
will be my hero
and oshomole killed the mammy water.
I can count more than 100 roads like that only in Benin city that oshomole completed.

obaseki has not be able to complete upper sapkonba that is like that of upper siluko road.

I'm for the masses, I support who performed for the masses, not for my personal employment.

beside, where is the 200,000 jobs? obaseki promised, obaseki has totally failed in all sector.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Sleekfingers: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2020
kahal29:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/we-must-not-lose-edo-to-opposition-buhari-tells-apc-govs/

what a country.....na just mere guber election all these useless politicians want to kill demselves......anyway wetin concern me for edo matter
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by peeps4u: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Edo will be the easiest.
The voting pattern favours Apc.

Edo central votes re always divided

Ize iyamu won Edo south last time , now it will be shared between obaseki and ize iyamu because of power of incumbency.

Edo North- Apc will win landslide and that is the end of the road for obaseki

Youve started again. You were here few days ago claiming Tinubu and Oshiomole winning and that the last NEC meeting was illegal. I told U that the NWC woukd be disbanded and so it was.

Your myopic analysis of politics is funny.

How will Edo north be a landslide win when both deputies are from same zone? What advantage does Pastor's deputy have over Obaseki's deputy who even has an advantage of being a deputy governor.

Edo central is mostly PDP and the fact that They will peoduce the next governor in the next 4 years will make them likely vote Obaseki against voting pastor which will see them waiting for another 4 years.

The only thing that can make APC be sure of winning is federal power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Dminister(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101 post=9
,,:

by your logic we can say sokoto ,bauchi and oyo re apc states.
Cos apc won majority of senate and house of rep seat: D

Wait for the outcome of the election come Septem/ber 22.
The voting analysis of the 2019 general election showed total votes cast in favour of the PDP and the governorship election votes in context would reflects almost the same margin as Edo central would become the major determinant of the outcome of the election.
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Dminister(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
that is the issue right now
Edo south and Edo north is for APC which has 13 local government.
only Edo central is for PDP.
liability obaseki mess up the chances of APC in Edo south.
and the person that make it possible for PDP to claim Edo south is ize iyamu

My brother Edo south and Edo north votes would be shared among the parties and only Edo central would determine the winner of the election.
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Kuginzi: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Na shocking reactions go end am as usual..

Osho baba king of rigging has been relegated.. the rest na story..

God bless PDP
God bless Obaseki/ Philip
God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Just the same way 2019 election defeat shocked; Kwankwaso, Dino, Saraki and Atiku through the INEC server. Yeyeh people!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Jesusloveyou: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Dminister:

My brother Edo south and Edo north votes would be shared among the parties and only Edo central would determine the winner of the election.
it will be share but obaseki can not not win one local government in those 13 local government.
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Belleful: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2020
Lamasta:
Audio talk cheesy even President Buhari himself deep down wants Obaseki to win.....
Any attempt to rig the gubernatorial election in Edo and Ondo States respectively shall be resisted by the people...

which people?
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by SaintLucia: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2020
adosjun:

Bros nah opposition nah. Abi you no Sabi politics.

But Oshiobaba on Thief Osagie Ize-iyamu was said by his former employer and friend. Ize iyamu is a loser for ever.
lol I just dey remind u how the campaign go be. After all many of una follow vote Atiku upon all wetin Obasanjo write inside him book My Watch grin
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Dminister(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
it will be share but obaseki can not not win one local government in those 13 local government.

Wait till then. Ask yourself how many local government PDP won in the last election
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by eseosa77(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:

Wake up from your illusions bro!
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by luluosas(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
And you have just lost it Mr. President
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by OVB123: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you are wrong, even as a sitting governor, he could not win his poling unit, ward and oredo local government.
that a was a big shame,
APC would have lose all house representive, if not for oshomole that come down to ovia north east/ovia south west to ensure omosede did not win, the same in orionwmon/uhumwode.
obaseki could not mobilised, he was just Dundee, who will like to have a Dundee in his team.
as it stand now, obaseki can not win any local government in Edo south and Edo north.
13 local government are sure for APC or 14 constituency are sure for APC.
APC does not need to make noise or campaign.
we are just looking at obaseki as he is making noise.
Let me tell u d truth, they is alot of factors that work against him. It was thesame factor that work against godswill akpabio re-election.
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by DeRay98(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
oshomole never owed civil servant,
oshomole even clear their 17 months arrear owed by lucky.

did obaseki clear any backlog?

obaseki is just a failure.

Like it or not Obaseki is a goal....
Agberocracy must end in Benin...
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lose?
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
ize iyamu didnt contest for assembly, you just confirm my point that ize iyamu is the soul of PDP. When he was on ballot PDP put on a good show, when he is not they lose woefully.

Apart from shuaibu those that re supporting obaseki re come and chop politicians with no electoral value.Ej oyegun, idahosa, anslem ojezua.
If obaseki with his money can't buy the loyalty of majority of house assembly in Edo then he stands no chance.
To show u how useless Edo PDP re , obaseki bought them without conceding his deputy gov slot to the party because shauibu has more electoral value than anybody in Edo PDP.cheesy
shit!!!,u guys should discuss meaningful something now,everytime u guys will be forming knowledgeable in politics shrouded by ur emotions and affiliations...People are into inventions, u guys are here discussing dark age politics in the dark continent.
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by Lamasta(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Belleful:

which people?
Our people of cos grin
Re: Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition by ospido: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Pass me that weed, Shaibu that lost an election under ANPP in 2003 until he came under Oshiomole AC and won, Oshiomole influence evev made him a majority leader....Just wait and see in due time.

You don see am?
You eye never clear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.