Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Do You Spend Your Free Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Spend Your Free Time? (944 Views)

How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Can You Spend The Night With Her? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by nikkypearl(f): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2020
In this day and age where some people do not have the time to even take a deep breath, i feel lucky to have some free time for myself so rather than just spending my time laying around and doing nothing ,I do make each and every moment count by doing something productive that interests me..here are the lists of things I do...

1. I go on YouTube to learn new things (learnt how to make my own hair,sewing etc)Very good at that now!

2.I love dancing..my own way of exercising though.

Let hear yours wink
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Oluromantic: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Surfing Nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by budaatum: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2020
I read books, go walking, bake bread, write, think and play lots of chess, etc.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by JOACHINpedro: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Dance and Video games works for me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Hoseaovo(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2020
No idle time. Even while sleeping, that time isn't idle.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by nikkypearl(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Hoseaovo:
No idle time. Even while sleeping, that time isn't idle.
not true!
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2020
Like you said @OP, some don't have time to take a deep breath. And I feel that's how life should be, especially when you're making good use of it.
Free time means something is wrong somewhere, especially when it's too much. Until the day one has a lot of tangible things to achieve but time isn't available. That's when you realize no time is meant to be free.
If things are the way they should, free times are meant to be squeezed out of tight schedules, not automatic.

I waste my free time online. I know something is wrong because no time should be wasted. I hope I have sense before this year runs out.

By the way @OP. Nice round ass you got there, sign of good living. cheesy
Hmmm haunty, last year, i remember it was your robust bress, this year it is your robust ass. I would have given my robust reply but today is Sunday, I wouldn't wanna start that.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Skyfornia(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2020
My only free time is on sundays...I use it to rest, surf the internet and watch movies at home.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2020
I DRINK, THEN I WRITE. MOSTLY POETRY DEDICATED TO BEER.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by royid: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Bake meat pie, make egg roll,surf nairaland and sometimes watch films.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Gentle0wavez: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Get drunk and sleep

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Elder0001:
Bake meat pie, make egg roll,surf nairaland and sometimes watch films.

HOW FAR?
WHAT ARE THE LATEST FILMS ON XVIDS?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW FAR?
WHAT ARE THE LATEST FILMS ON XVIDS?

Lolx,how am I supposed to know
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by nikkypearl(f): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
light099:
Like you said @OP, some don't have time to take a deep breath. And I feel that's how life should be, especially when you're making good use of it.
Free time means something is wrong somewhere, especially when it's too much. Until the day one has a lot of tangible things to achieve but time isn't available. That's when you realize no time is meant to be free.
If things are the way they should, free times are meant to be squeezed out of tight schedules, not automatic.

I waste my free time online. I know something is wrong because no time should be wasted. I hope I have sense before this year runs out.

By the way @OP. Nice round ass you got there, sign of good living. cheesy
Hmmm haunty, last year, i remember it was your robust bress, this year it is your robust ass. I would have given my robust reply but today is Sunday, I wouldn't wanna start that.
you again cheesy
for diz pandemic u Dey check yansh up and down!!!

Murasi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by dumininu01(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hardcore gamer...So I play games
Watch movies
Internet... Twitter Instagram Nairaland smiley
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by kkins25(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I DRINK, THEN I WRITE. MOSTLY POETRY DEDICATED TO BEER.
grin grin crazy azz mala4ker. Haha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by simplepee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
I visit NL to look for trouble kiss

Then watch movies on my phone. I hate chatting on WhatsApp or Facebook.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by doggedfighter(f): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Internet
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Mandela27: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
I do research to learn new things and it has helped me psychologically..I LOVE TO BURN TREES TOO when I'm free
Re: How Do You Spend Your Free Time? by Gentle0wavez: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Mandela27:
I do research to learn new things and it has helped me psychologically..I LOVE TO BURN TREES TOO when I'm free

You still need more psychological help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Needed. Criteria Below / Drug High Versus Great Orgasm, Which Feeling Is Greater / Which Sub Are You Currently Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.