Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Romance Section Chat Thread - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romance Section Chat Thread (3193 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by Phate07(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2011

Okay, whats this all about? angry
Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^KC and Phate go away!  angry angry grin grin

@Rokiatu, yes there are some hawt white/light guys out there. Dark meat tops all though, but again some white dudes make me have to "double take" when i pass them by some times lol esp. the Italians.
Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by Atreides(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2011
rokiatu:

Nonsense! Do I really have know all that? angry angry angry angry angry
Yes you do! Maybe that'll make you finally realize the truth-Hrithik and me,we're meant to be! Pout some more,will ya? grin grin
Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
Atreides:

Side note-have you seen Jodhaa Akbar? That movie is in my top 10 indian films. Dude when i saw that movie i was like all those directors are wicked oh-how
Well people love their pair. Yaa I have seen the movie. Beautiful movie.

Atreides:

Do they want to break up their marriages?
God forbid bad thingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! hisssssssssssssssssssssssss. Aishwarya ria is a totally bore! She married the right person Abhishek. An exciting, outgoing and fun loving human being. Hrithik Wife is lovely by the way.

By the way I have a special thread for you, check out this thread. Thank me later grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188311.0.html
Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by MrsChima1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
Atreides:

DEATH!!!! Yam souffle? You cracking me up momma! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like cooking yam cos it's soo easy! I'll jus boil it and look for something my pop'll eat it with. That takes care of dinner!

Yam souffle is delicious!  I will have to give you the recipe someday!  It is a family recipe so you know how that go.   I can make many dishes with just yams.  As you know your papi is Igbo so every dish I make must have yams added.  

When I was in Nigeria a few times back, I cooked a big meal and I am serious ALMOST all the men that were Muslim asked for my hand in marriage.  Mr. Chima wasn't so happy about that.  So I know African men will die if their wives don't cook meals!  These men had 2 or 3 wives and looking for another one!  

I made yam pies and fed the children that were playing outside.  One boy asked me would I be his step mother!   (The boy would never stop hugging me and the father was always catching my eye)  I think the boy was told to asked me.   Anyway!
Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by Atreides(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Roky,just checked the thread. *sigh*. . I'm gonna faint now. I'll see you when i regain consciousness in 10 minutes.
Re: Official Romance Section Chat Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Rokiatu, yes there are some hawt white/light guys out there. Dark meat tops all though, but again some white dudes make me have to "double take" when i pass them by some times lol esp. the Italians.[/color]
I get your point. grin grin

Atreides:

@Roky,just checked the thread. *sigh*. . I'm gonna faint now. I'll see you when i regain consciousness in 10 minutes.
See this one angry

As u can see, we are many. May the best woman win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend / My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware / You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.