Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? (3826 Views)

Edonobelagos/tinubu Trends As Nigerians Celebrate Obaseki’s Win / Can Obaseki Avert Mass Resignation, Defections? / Edo Poll: Can Obaseki Win APC Primary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
As a Benin guy, I don't know how obaseki can win any local government in Edo state except Edo central local government that always vote PDP..

As far as Edo state election is concerned, I don't think obaseki has ever won his ward even as a governor, he's a political novice.

He don't have the people support like oshiomole did during his first tenure when He contested, oshiomole won every LGA in Edo State.

Obaseki claim oshiomole hate him for not sharing money but where is the money ? No development in Edo state, everything is still stagnant where oshiomole left it despite been the fifth richest state in nigeria.

Isn't the PDP he is in now not corrupt? Only fools believe he's not sharing money to political big wigs in PDP.

Obaseki is a goner.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Realadey(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Let the election hold before we can accept it as truth or false,all I know is that all politicians don't mean well for us the citizens of Naija

3 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by dheilaw1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Obaseki will be beaten blue black. Nairaland politicians will be in shock

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
As a Benin guy, I don't know how obaseki can win any local government in Edo state except Edo central local government that always vote PDP..

As far as Edo state election is concerned, I don't think obaseki has ever won his ward even as a governor, he's a political novice.

He don't have the people support like oshiomole did during his first tenure when He contested, oshiomole won every LGA in Edo State.

Obaseki claim oshiomole hate him for not sharing money but where is the money ? No development in Edo state, everything is still stagnant where oshiomole left it despite been the fifth richest state in nigeria.

Isn't the PDP he is in now not corrupt? Only fools believe he's not sharing money to political big wigs in PDP.

Obaseki is a goner.
Your personal or general opinion of edo people? But why did Edo give their votes to the PDP and Buhari lost in same state when obaseki was in the apc and the incumbent in a ruling party? Are you saying those who gave their votes to the PDP were actually APC members who had collected money from the pdp and acted against the wish of their party in same local governments? Had the APC won presidential election in Edo, I'd have agreed with you cos I was amazed when the result was announced back then. Or can we say the federal might didn't play out then? What do you think now that obaseki has defected to the PDP? #Iamnotunderstanding

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Staro: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Obaseki is a goner.

But I have so many Edo friends here in Lagos and almost all of
them sympathize with Obaseki.

OP, I'm not sure you're in tune with the politics of your state.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Strangebuttrue(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
obaseki cannot win

8 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
Your personal or general opinion of edo people? But why did Edo give their votes to the PDP and Buhari lost in same state when obaseki was in the apc and the incumbent in a ruling party? Are you saying those who gave their votes to the PDP were actually APC members who had collected money from the pdp and acted against the wish of their party in same local governments? Had the APC won presidential election in Edo, I'd have agreed with you cos I was amazed when the result was announced back then. Or can we say the federal might didn't play out then? What do you think now that obaseki has defected to the PDP? #Iamnotunderstanding
Edo politics is unique, governorship and presidency election are always different, I for one voted atiku(PDP) last year.

Look at all presidential election, PDP has won all in Edo state even when oshiomole was a governor. We Edo people aren't blind.

I've a voters card and I must vote September, most people here predicting results aren't from Edo state, they don't know how things work and most of them can't and won't vote.

Obaseki haven't achieved anything for the people of Edo state to stand by him like they did for oshiomole.

You know oshiomole ran against a Benin man and he won all Benin LGA? That's Edo state for you.

For those seeing obaseki has done many things, ask them and you'll see them mentioning mou he signed or renovating things that are are already in place, where's all the money going to??

Obaseki has never won his ward as far as facts are concerned, ize iyamu is a political bigwig in Edo South, I don't see how obaseki can win there it's impossible.

Edo north?? Well lol

15 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Merit123(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
This man have PDP code in Edo state

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by TooMuchStuff: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Obaseki all the way

PDP is Edo, Edo is PDP....!

We own the government house....!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Edo politics is unique, governorship and presidency election are always different, I for one voted atiku(PDP) last year.

Look at all presidential election, PDP has won all in Edo state even when oshiomole was a governor. We Edo people aren't blind.

I've a voters card and I must vote September, most people here predicting results aren't from Edo state, they don't know how things work and most of them can't and won't vote.

Obaseki haven't achieved anything for the people of Edo state to stand by him like they did for oshiomole.

You know oshiomole ran against a Benin man and he won all Benin LGA? That's Edo state for you.

For those seeing obaseki has done many things, ask them and you'll see them mentioning mou he signed or renovating things that are are already in place, where's all the money going to??

Obaseki has never won his ward as far as facts are concerned, ize iyamu is a political bigwig in Edo South, I don't see how obaseki can win there it's impossible.

Edo north?? Well lol
ok. Good luck bro

Mansion1, AsomArchitectNG. See your fellow indigene oo. What do you say?
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by biGwal(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
They voted for PDP during presidential election cos of Pastor Ize Iyanmu. He (iyanmu) did all the work then for PDP..... Iyanmu is a grass root politician while Obaseki is a visual politician.

7 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Bighead9: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
None

Ugly and imcompetent Obaseki will win Edo election online, cause only Biafrans will vote him

7 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by XXLMANDIGO: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
shocked

5th richest state?

Is that a joke?
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Edo north?? Well lol
Mr man speak for ur self cos we here re voting for PDP

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Bighead9: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Staro:

them sympathize with Obaseki

We are talking of the people in Edo you are talking of Lagos. I'm in Edo and I confidently tell you that, Obaseki will loose woefull.

The good people of Edo are wiser.

10 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by helinues: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Someone that lose his Local government, senatorial district in the 2016 Edo Guber

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by ATAKAM: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
bros....you are not a benin guy
TheGodlessGod:

Obaseki is a goner.

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
obaseki can win three local government in Edo central.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jakemedg(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Obaseki is a goner.
Okay why do Edo state still have two out of three senators from the PDP platform leaving APC with just one?

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:
Someone that lose his Local government, senatorial district in the 2016 Edo Guber
he lost to the pdp. Now he's in the PDP...would the same people now vote the APC?

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jakemedg(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

We are talking of the people in Edo you are talking of Lagos. I'm in Edo and I confidently tell you that, Obaseki will loose woefull.

But out of three senators from edo state two were from the PDP and the other one APC

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Obaseki would win all the 18local government.

I know some of you cursed children of mad dogs would attempt to rig election, but sorry, you shall all be killed on that day.

Just watch and see how elctions would be won clean, free and fair.

We no want godfatherism again.
We Don tire for agbero.
We no want akugbe ventures and ticket people.
We don't want thieves as our leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

Lol. Indeed you be bighead with no brain.
The cries on the street be say, anywhere obaseki go, we would go..
Ize-iyamu won't win a single localgovt. Just watch and see..

3 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Staro:

them sympathize with Obaseki.

people outside the state believe obaseki that oshomole want to play godfather.

whereas he did not share money to any APC member that work for his victory but he is sharing money to PDP.

so those your friends in lagos are ipob PDP that personally hate oshomole.
obaseki is the evil.

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jakemedg(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:
Remember he lost to the PDP just like Apc lost edo to the Pdp during the general elections of 2015 and 2019
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

Lol. Indeed you be bighead with no brain.
The cries on the street be say, anywhere obaseki go, we would go..
Ize-iyamu won't win a single localgovt. Just watch and see..
we use to watch you and you always a loser at the end.

3 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Captainrambo2: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Obaseki is a goner.
zombie is edo central a local govt ? Btw have you seen airport road recently? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Sammy07: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
But out of three senators from edo state two were from the PDP and the other one APC

Tho, I don't like commenting on Politics shi as all of them are the same thing.

Buh, as regards to your questions
Do, you know Oyo state has two apc senators?
Yet PDP won the state

9 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:

Vice president Yemi Osibanjo lost his too.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
we use to watch you and you always a loser at the end.

Shut it. Confused liar. Today you would call ize-iyamu a criminal, tomorrow you would call him your God..

Shame no dey catch you? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Of the three senatorial districts in Edo state, PDP controls 2.
Obaseki has Edo central in his pocket because they always vote PDP. The votes in Benin will be shared between Obaseki and Ize Iyamu. Edo north would likely tilt towards PDP since they know Oshiomhole has fallen out of favour with Buhari.

I predict a landslide victory for Obaseki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Sammy07: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Remember he lost to the PDP just like Apc lost edo to the Pdp during the general elections of 2015 and 2019

Guy general elections are quite different.
Here in Ondo state, apc never won Ondo in general elections and it kept winning the state election.

It's the Governor that matters to the people not the presidential.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Hoist There Flag In Benue Cominity / Sunday Igboho Burn Down Another Fulani Community In Yewa North Ogun State / Breaking :policemen Engage Military In Owerri Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.