Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,873 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? (3860 Views)

Edonobelagos/tinubu Trends As Nigerians Celebrate Obaseki’s Win / Can Obaseki Avert Mass Resignation, Defections? / Edo Poll: Can Obaseki Win APC Primary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Sufisunni: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tax collectors have pocketed 6billions naira in span of 7 days, even Hushpuppi is a lerner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Captainrambo2: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Edo politics is unique, governorship and presidency election are always different, I for one voted atiku(PDP) last year.

Look at all presidential election, PDP has won all in Edo state even when oshiomole was a governor. We Edo people aren't blind.

I've a voters card and I must vote September, most people here predicting results aren't from Edo state, they don't know how things work and most of them can't and won't vote.

Obaseki haven't achieved anything for the people of Edo state to stand by him like they did for oshiomole.

You know oshiomole ran against a Benin man and he won all Benin LGA? That's Edo state for you.

For those seeing obaseki has done many things, ask them and you'll see them mentioning mou he signed or renovating things that are are already in place, where's all the money going to??

Obaseki has never won his ward as far as facts are concerned, ize iyamu is a political bigwig in Edo South, I don't see how obaseki can win there it's impossible.

Edo north?? Well lol
obaseki has never won his ward.. you guys say this like the man has ran for govt I million times.... una go see

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
people outside the state believe obaseki that oshomole want to play godfather.

whereas he did not share money to any APC member that work for his victory but he is sharing money to PDP.

so those your friends in lagos are ipob PDP that personally hate oshomole.
obaseki is the evil.

How is obaseki evil? Cos he stopped akugbe ventures?, Cos he refused to give Edo money to the short criminal called OSHIOMOLE? Cos he refused godfatherism in the state? How is obaseki evil? Lol.

Shame!

4 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by helinues: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Vice president Yemi Osibanjo lost his too.

So as Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by helinues: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
he lost to the pdp. Now he's in the PDP...would the same people now vote the APC?

He lose because he wasn't popular.. Oshiomole's efforts made him the governor..

Let's see how relevant Obaseki is in Edo state

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

Shut it. Confused liar. Today you would call ize-iyamu a criminal, tomorrow you would call him your God..

Shame no dey catch you? Lol

Today he's from Edo, tomorrow he's a Yoruba man. He is a very confused fella.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
helinues:

He lose because he wasn't popular.. Oshiomole's efforts made him the governor..

Let's see how relevant Obaseki is in Edo state
That's what I wanted to hear...how relevant he is come September. Good luck to all the candidates
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jakemedg(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:

whereas he did not share money to any APC member that work for his victory but he is sharing money to PDP.

obaseki is the evil.
Mr jesusloveyou take it easy na.
First of all I'm sure you're not from edo
Secondly the Oshiomole you're supporting failed to deliver Edo state to the APC twice during the general elections of 2015 and 2019 under Jonathan and Pres. Buhari. Twice PDP clinched edo and even produced two senators out of three.
Lastly edo people will have the final say not you

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Don't mind him. He has never been to Edo state in his life...he is a confirmed afonja!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
fairfora:
Your personal or general opinion of edo people? But why did Edo give their votes to the PDP and Buhari lost in same state when obaseki was in the apc and the incumbent in a ruling party? Are you saying those who gave their votes to the PDP were actually APC members who had collected money from the pdp and acted against the wish of their party in same local governments? Had the APC won presidential election in Edo, I'd have agreed with you cos I was amazed when the result was announced back then. Or can we say the federal might didn't play out then? What do you think now that obaseki has defected to the PDP? #Iamnotunderstanding
yes, obaseki did not make any effort to work for buhari, if not for oshomole that ensure APC won 4 local government out of 7 local government in Edo south after get his victory in Edo north.
this is also the reason I'm not happy for buhari for taken side with forces that supported obaseki in APC.
even without federal might, oshomole knows how to defeat PDP in governorship election.

buhari also lost Edo state because people were complaining of hunger, if it is road they will eat.

with the hunger in the land, obaseki is gone.
no amount of money obaseki will share can save him.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
See how people are predicting like say Edo state politics is ludo.

Even among PDP, they are some reps that are loyal to ize iyamu.

Let campaign first start first. Internet is different from reality

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jakemedg(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy general elections are quite different.
Here in Ondo state, apc never won Ondo in general elections and it kept winning the state election.

It's the Governor that matters to the people not the presidential.
What i wanted him to know that it's possible for Obaseki to retain his seat. Anyways the people of edo state will have the final say
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Sammy07: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
What i wanted him to know that it's possible for Obaseki to retain his seat. Anyways the people of edo state will have the final say

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
yes, obaseki did not make any effort to work for buhari, if not for oshomole that ensure APC won 4 local government out of 7 local government in Edo south after get his victory in Edo north.
this is also the reason I'm not happy for buhari for taken side with forces that supported obaseki in APC.
even without federal might, oshomole knows how to defeat PDP in governorship election.

buhari also lost Edo state because people were complaining of hunger, if it is road they will eat.

with the hunger in the land, obaseki is gone.
no amount of money obaseki will share can save him.
[/s]

Who going to vote for a party that wants to share our resources? The only reason APC hated Obaseki was that he refused to share money to his party men. That's the kind of governor Edo wants. EFCC already charging Ize Iyamu for corruption. Imagine when he becomes governor.

4 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jostoman: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
As a Benin guy, I don't know how obaseki can win any local government in Edo state except Edo central local government that always vote PDP..

As far as Edo state election is concerned, I don't think obaseki has ever won his ward even as a governor, he's a political novice.

He don't have the people support like oshiomole did during his first tenure when He contested, oshiomole won every LGA in Edo State.

Obaseki claim oshiomole hate him for not sharing money but where is the money ? No development in Edo state, everything is still stagnant where oshiomole left it despite been the fifth richest state in nigeria.

Isn't the PDP he is in now not corrupt? Only fools believe he's not sharing money to political big wigs in PDP.

Obaseki is a goner.
you want to know so that you people can bring 10 thousand soldiers and 5 thousand policemen to the local government. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

How is obaseki evil? Cos he stopped akugbe ventures?, Cos he refused to give Edo money to the short criminal called OSHIOMOLE? Cos he refused godfatherism in the state? How is obaseki evil? Lol.

Shame!
Jesusloveyou:

obaseki is the evil.
DLondonboiy:

Shame!
ask obaseki if oshomole demanded money from him or appointed any oshomole loyalist,

but PDP demanded 10b naira just to obtain their worthless party ticket and 50% appointment

3 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Bighead9: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
But out of three senators from edo state two were from the PDP and the other one APC

Do not use the federal election to judge. This is a Governorship election, every Edolite is interested in this particular election. This is the days of reckoning for Ugly and incompetent Obaseki. Unfortunately for him, there is no way out for him. Cause he didn't do anything in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Blissb9: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
I doubt if those your friends have voters cards and will travel down to Edo state for the election

But I have so many Edo friends here in Lagos and almost all of
them sympathize with Obaseki.

OP, I'm not sure you're in tune with the politics of your state.
.[/quote]
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by History555: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

We are talking of the people in Edo you are talking of Lagos. I'm in Edo and I confidently tell you that, Obaseki will loose woefull.

The good people of Edo are wiser.

U are now in edo, no more ngwa in abia. The other day on

borno thread, you claimed to be in borno, this week you

claimed to be a bonafide lagosian. Only you.

Continue lying

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
Mr jesusloveyou take it easy na.
First of all I'm sure you're not from edo
Secondly the Oshiomole you're supporting failed to deliver Edo state to the APC twice during the general elections of 2015 and 2019 under Jonathan and Pres. Buhari. Twice PDP clinched edo and even produced two senators out of three.
Lastly edo people will have the final say not you
hahahahahaha,
you have not be following me, I have told you guys why buhari narrowly lost in Edo state, just 10,000 vote difference,
and that was the effort of oshomole even against federal might in 2015. and in 2019, obaseki reduced our effort he could not mobilised people, and ize iyamu also said that, how he capitalised on the lapses of obaseki to delivered for PDP in Edo south.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

Don't mind him. He has never been to Edo state in his life...he is a confirmed afonja!
hahahahahaha,

I'm in Edo state, Benin city to be precise,

I'm in 4 local government, but right now I'm at uwasota/ uwelu in Egor local government.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jakemedg(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,
you have not be following me, I have told you guys why buhari narrowly lost in Edo state, just 10,000 vote difference,
and that was the effort of oshomole even against federal might in 2015. and in 2019, obaseki reduced our effort he could not mobilised people, and ize iyamu also said that, how he capitalised on the lapses of obaseki to delivered for PDP in Edo south.
At the end of the day edo people shall decide who governs them
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,

I'm in 4 local government, but right now I'm at uwasota/ uwelu in Egor local government.
EdoBoyJazzie:

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:
[s][/s]

Who going to vote for a party that wants to share our resources? The only reason APC hated Obaseki was that he refused to share money to his party men. That's the kind of governor Edo wants. EFCC already charging Ize Iyamu for corruption. Imagine when he becomes governor.
because obaseki told you that oshomole want to play godfather.

no APC member ever demanded money from him,

but obaseki has started sharing billions to PDP just to get their worthless party ticket.

PDP are know for share the money.
oshomole developed Edo without sharing, he only appointed those that work for him.

but obaseki did not share money and he refused to appoint those that work for him.
is that not wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,

Shut it. Corruption lover. I wonder what you teach your children. Obaseki is 100% better than you, OSHIOMOLE and ize-iyamu the thief put together..

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by osothermal(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bighead9:

We are talking of the people in Edo you are talking of Lagos. I'm in Edo and I confidently tell you that, Obaseki will loose woefull.

The good people of Edo are wiser.
I'm Edo and Obaseki is a goal

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,

Look at your words just few short years ago. What are you teaching your children?

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by DLondonboiy: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Useless confused anywhere Belle face lovers of corruption.. tufiakwa!!
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by osothermal(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jakemedg:
But out of three senators from edo state two were from the PDP and the other one APC
out of 9 house of reps seat, 6 are pdp while 3 are APC. Edo is PDP and Pdp is edo

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by 24enjay(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oil dey your head. Nairalander e-politicians will be shocked. September is already here before us

dheilaw1:
Obaseki will be beaten blue black. Nairaland politicians will be in shock
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

Look at your words just few short years ago. What are you teaching your children?
yes, I'm not supposed to support ize iyamu if truly he is corrupt.
I'm actually supporting oshomole because of what he did for Edo south.
I'm not an ungrateful Bini son like ungrateful obaseki.
but today, we can see that obaseki is the corruption himself,
he does not share money and he did not use the money to developed Edo state. is that not corruption?
the main reason I can never support PDP is that, pdp leaders will make you share the money without development.
lucky and ize iyamu share the money when they were in PDP, but in APC, oshomole want you to finish the good work he started, obaseki abandoned all the good work of oshomole, is that not corruption.
and is because of continuity we supported obaseki but he failed.
ize iyamu in APC will not be able to steal but to work according to master plan, the same plan tinubu pass to fashola and ambode could not continue with the plan. and he was kicked out, the same way, obaseki must be kicked out for Edo to developed.
I hope you understand my point that I'm not hypocrite
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by APCdestroyer: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

Lol. Indeed you be bighead with no brain.
The cries on the street be say, anywhere obaseki go, we would go..
Ize-iyamu won't win a single localgovt. Just watch and see..
Don't be surprised Obaseki will not win.

For Obaseki to win, he must have 90% of Bini people's vote, if he doesn't..he will loose badly.

But he's only having 55%....the election result will shock u.

Don't follow Nairaland likes and comment they're from Igbos and PDP fans from d south south

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Nnamdi Kanu Lies Biafrans Clash With Each Other PICTURES / Jigawa People Shunned Tinubu As He Stormed State Yesterday (Video) / What Someone Predicted On FB After Watching Tinubu's "God Bless PDAPC" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.