Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? (3859 Views)

Edonobelagos/tinubu Trends As Nigerians Celebrate Obaseki’s Win / Can Obaseki Avert Mass Resignation, Defections? / Edo Poll: Can Obaseki Win APC Primary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EmekaA125(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
dheilaw1:
Obaseki will be beaten blue black. Nairaland politicians will be in shock

Wake up from your dreams please. If Yahaya Bello could secure his second term bid despite his poor performance, I wonder why Obaseki who has achieved giant strides in governance won't secure his too. His victory will put an end to political rascality, greediness and godfatherism style of Oshiomhole. The people of Edo State are happy to having Obaseki piloting the affairs of the State in all things lawful and honest. Your candidate is a serial contender. He may wish to try again in 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by APCdestroyer: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
yes, I'm not supposed to support ize iyamu if truly he is corrupt.
I'm actually supporting oshomole because of what he did for Edo south.
I'm not an ungrateful Bini son like ungrateful obaseki.
but today, we can see that obaseki is the corruption himself,
he does not share money and he did not use the money to developed Edo state. is that not corruption?
the main reason I can never support PDP is that, pdp leaders will make you share the money without development.
lucky and ize iyamu share the money when they were in PDP, but in APC, oshomole want you to finish the good work he started, obaseki abandoned all the good work of oshomole, is that not corruption.
and is because of continuity we supported obaseki but he failed.
ize iyamu in APC will not be able to steal but to work according to master plan, the same plan tinubu pass to fashola and ambode could not continue with the plan. and he was kicked out, the same way, obaseki must be kicked out for Edo to developed.
I hope you understand my point that I'm not hypocrite
Obaseki is totally gone let d empty drummers be making their loud noise.

Iyamu will finished Obaseki totally

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by APCdestroyer: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaA125:

Wake up from your dreams please. If Yahaya Bello could secure his second term bid despite his poor performance, I wonder why Obaseki who has achieved giant strides in governance won't secure his too. His victory will put an end to political rascality, greediness and godfatherism style of Oshiomhole. The people of Edo State are happy to having Obaseki piloting the affairs of the State in all things lawful and honest. Your candidate is a serial contender. He may wish to try again in 2024.
Kogi is not Edo

Obaseki cannot win....

He will win if he can successfully bribe Pastor Iyamu like he did in d PDP primaries. I know by now he will be short of funds

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by History555: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
yes, I'm not supposed to support ize iyamu if truly he is corrupt.
I'm actually supporting oshomole because of what he did for Edo south.
I'm not an ungrateful Bini son like ungrateful obaseki.
but today, we can see that obaseki is the corruption himself,
he does not share money and he did not use the money to developed Edo state. is that not corruption?
the main reason I can never support PDP is that, pdp leaders will make you share the money without development.
lucky and ize iyamu share the money when they were in PDP, but in APC, oshomole want you to finish the good work he started, obaseki abandoned all the good work of oshomole, is that not corruption.
and is because of continuity we supported obaseki but he failed.
ize iyamu in APC will not be able to steal but to work according to master plan, the same plan tinubu pass to fashola and ambode could not continue with the plan. and he was kicked out, the same way, obaseki must be kicked out for Edo to developed.
I hope you understand my point that I'm not hypocrite

I can't believe what i am reading. Did you just type this.
Ize iyamu will not steal in APC. Really, who is going to stop him. You, osho or tinubu.

Thank God for internet. To call you an hypocrite is an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
History555:

I can't believe what i am reading. Did you just type this.
Ize iyamu will not steal in APC. Really, who is going to stop him. You, osho or tinubu.

Thank God for internet. To call you an hypocrite is an understatement.

who think he want to stea under APCl without continue the good work of oshomole, will be kicked out the way we are kicking obaseki out,
that is the essence of oshomole maintaining his political structure, to use it to correct any governor under APC who want to misbehave like obaseki.

that is why I said oshomole preferred this his political structure more than chairmanship.

if not, obaseki would have took over and continue to misbehave.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
EmekaA125:

piloting the affair of Edo state, did anybody stop him not to developed the state, did anybody asked him for money? and did he share the money with any APC member or oshomole loyalist? did he appoint any oshomole loyalist?
so how is oshomole a godfather? because obaseki lied to you ipob .
is obaseki not sharing the money to PDP now without any development and promised to share appointment 50/50.
are the PDP leaders not the godfathesr now?.

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
because obaseki told you that oshomole want to play godfather.

no APC member ever demanded money from him,

but obaseki has started sharing billions to PDP just to get their worthless party ticket.

PDP are know for share the money.
oshomole developed Edo without sharing, he only appointed those that work for him.

but obaseki did not share money and he refused to appoint those that work for him.
is that not wickedness.

Ize Iyamu is already facing EFCC for corruption, imagine when he becomes the governor.

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
piloting the affair of Edo state, did anybody stop him not to developed the state, did anybody asked him for money? and did he share the money with any APC member or oshomole loyalist? did he appoint any oshomole loyalist?
so how is oshomole a godfather? because obaseki lied to you ipob .
is obaseki not sharing the money to PDP now without any development and promised to share appointment 50/50.
are the PDP leaders not the godfathesr now?.

After just a week you're saying Obaseki has a PDP godfather, at the same time implying Oshiomhole was not his godfather. Oshiomhole succeeded in removing godfatherism in Edo state, we want it to remain like that.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Randy111(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
As a Benin guy, I don't know how obaseki can win any local government in Edo state except Edo central local government that always vote PDP..

As far as Edo state election is concerned, I don't think obaseki has ever won his ward even as a governor, he's a political novice.

He don't have the people support like oshiomole did during his first tenure when He contested, oshiomole won every LGA in Edo State.

Obaseki claim oshiomole hate him for not sharing money but where is the money ? No development in Edo state, everything is still stagnant where oshiomole left it despite been the fifth richest state in nigeria.

Isn't the PDP he is in now not corrupt? Only fools believe he's not sharing money to political big wigs in PDP.

Obaseki is a goner.

The moment I red your 1st paragraph where you said Edo central is the only local government area Obaseki can win, I knew that very moment that you are an empty headed mugu. So I won't school you cos it's obvious that you know nothing
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by blackgold90(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
As a Benin guy, I don't know how obaseki can win any local government in Edo state except Edo central local government that always vote PDP..

As far as Edo state election is concerned, I don't think obaseki has ever won his ward even as a governor, he's a political novice.

He don't have the people support like oshiomole did during his first tenure when He contested, oshiomole won every LGA in Edo State.

Obaseki claim oshiomole hate him for not sharing money but where is the money ? No development in Edo state, everything is still stagnant where oshiomole left it despite been the fifth richest state in nigeria.

Isn't the PDP he is in now not corrupt? Only fools believe he's not sharing money to political big wigs in PDP.

Obaseki is a goner.

5 reasons why obaseki will defeat ize_iyamu
1 state resources and tools are in the governor's disposer
2. Edo north and edo central will not be stupid enough to extend north south for more 8years if they vote pastor ize

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Joeameh: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Obaseki can NEVER win this election mark my word....

Ize Iyamu is the next Governor of Edo state...

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Obaseki is a goner.

your post sold you out as someone who cannot think far. Is there any local government area called Edo Central Local Government in the state?
afonjizee will still be claiming Edo!

1 Like

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by F3dan: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
DLondonboiy:

Look at your words just few short years ago. What are you teaching your children?

This is brutality, by now @Jesusloveyou should have hidden his head in the sand of shame, he is got no integrity at all!

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Exclusive101: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Staro:

But I have so many Edo friends here in Lagos and almost all of
them sympathize with Obaseki.

OP, I'm not sure you're in tune with the politics of your state.

If you are Igbo claiming this nonsense you friend should go take a closer look at your prediction on jonather for Atiku for the last presidential election they lost, the same thing is bound to happen with whomeber you support.

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
ask obaseki if oshomole demanded money from him or appointed any oshomole loyalist,

but PDP demanded 10b naira just to obtain their worthless party ticket and 50% appointment
source pls. This is heavy
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

your post sold you out as someone who cannot think far. Is there any local government area called Edo Central Local Government in the state?
afonjizee will still be claiming Edo!
grin
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

After just a week you're saying Obaseki has a PDP godfather, at the same time implying Oshiomhole was not his godfather. Oshiomhole succeeded in removing godfatherism in Edo state, we want it to remain like that.
and it has be so, oshomole never go to governments house since obaseki resumed office.
it was even PDP that have be meeting obaseki in the office.
you people are missing the point,
ask obaseki if oshomole ever stop him not to work.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Randy111:

The moment I red your 1st paragraph where you said Edo central is the only local government area Obaseki can win, I knew that very moment that you are an empty headed mugu. So I won't school you cos it's obvious that you know nothing
you go school at all,
op said all Edo central local government.

you supposed understand without adding "all"
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by EdoBoyJazzie: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
and it has be so, oshomole never go to governments house since obaseki resumed office.
it was even PDP that have be meeting obaseki in the office.
you people are missing the point,
ask obaseki if oshomole ever stop him not to work.

Even the Oba has said there should be no godfather in Edo. Seems everyone knows it but you APC supporters. Oshiomhole campaigned with no godfatherism in 2007 to remove Anenih's influence, only to become a godfather himself. If you believe there should be no godfather in Edo state then vote Obaseki. PDP meeting Obaseki was for Obaseki to decamp. We won't give our state to gangsters like Tony kabaka Adun and Eranomigho Edegbe.
It won't happen, let them go and find work.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by eseosa77(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
biGwal:

They voted for PDP during presidential election cos of Pastor Ize Iyanmu. He (iyanmu) did all the work then for PDP..... Iyanmu is a grass root politician while Obaseki is a visual politician.
you are a liar. Even whe the same pastor izẹ Iyamu was in APC, didn't PDP win Ẹdo state in 2003 General election. The odd is against ize iyamu now. His popularity has gone soured in Ẹdo state
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Jesusloveyou: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Even the Oba has said there should be no godfather in Edo. Seems everyone knows it but you APC supporters. Oshiomhole campaigned with no godfatherism in 2007 to remove Anenih's influence, only to become a godfather himself. If you believe there should be no godfather in Edo state then vote Obaseki. PDP meeting Obaseki was for Obaseki to decamp. We won't give our state to gangsters like Tony kabaka Adun and Eranomigho Edegbe.
It won't happen, let them go and find work.
you think by shouting godfather will save slowpoke obaseki,
and oba was not referring to oshomole as godfather, read the message well without misinterpreting oba statement.

PDP leaders are now obaseki godfather.
and oshomole is ize iyamu puppet.

APC don't operate godfatherism, because they don't share money like PDP.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by Randy111(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
you go school at all,
op said all Edo central local government.

you supposed understand without adding "all"
you be mugu oooo. Read it again with the aid of a magnifying glass.
Re: Which Local Government Can Obaseki Win?? by aghap51(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=TheGodlessGod post=91168951]As a Benin guy, I don't know how obaseki can win any local government in Edo state except Edo central local government that always vote PDP..

Obaseki is a goner.
How many LG did he win when he defeated Ize Iyamu during the 2016 Gubernatorial poll?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was airtel hacked by anonymous? Did you recieve the 1k card? / 2024 Budget: No Fire Brigade Approach – Senator Adeola / Dubai To Extradite Ibori To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.