Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) (6853 Views)

Just Now!fulani Again! Many Died While Others Sustained Injuries / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) / Herdsmen Did Not Kill Daughter Of Afenifere Leader – Buhari Condoles Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
So I found my innocent chicken dead. I know it's a Fulani Herdsman that jazzed her cos she was fine before I left home.

Please help me. I heard all crimes in the South are committed by the Fulanis. That's why I am suspecting a Fulani Herdsman. The government should help me. Nairalanders help me. grin

Rest in peace darling chicken. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by Afrikahene: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
That you know that the Fulani herdsmen are devils is good knowledge
Keep raising the alarm

27 Likes

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's funny how 'fulani' and 'graphic photo' seems to always appear together
The joke is on you

18 Likes

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by NwaAro: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Craze people full nairaland sha grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
I understand your diversionary tactics. But we won't all die easily.
Anyi na akwadosikwu Ike!! cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ancient Chinese Proverb:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people suspect you might be a fool, than to open your mouth and have your foolishness proved beyond reasonable doubt

AdolfAboki:
So I found my innocent chicken dead. I know it's a Fulani Herdsman that jazzed her cos she was fine before I left home.

Please help me. I heard all crimes in the South are committed by the Fulanis. That's why I am suspecting a Fulani Herdsman. The government should help me. Nairalanders help me. grin

Rest in peace darling chicken. cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by BadEnglish(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Damn mahn, another promising life cut abruptly by this demonic ppl.. RIP Uncle Cockerel

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Ancient Chinese Proverb:

It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people suspect you might be a fool, than to open your mouth and have your foolishness proved beyond reasonable doubt

undecided
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
I understand your diversionary tactics. But we won't all die easily.
Anyi na akwadosikwu Ike!! cool

Which tactics bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where on earth did u hear that every crime committed in the south is by the fulanis? I feel like sending my younger brother to beat u up!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
You're more of Terrorist than Terrorists herders for finding joke in their misdeeds.
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Which tactics bro?
you must think Nigerians are dumb.
It's over for fulanis in Nigeria,the day of rage is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
engrchykae:
you must think Nigerians are dumb.
It's over for fulanis in Nigeria,the day of rage is around the corner

Still doesn't answer my question, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
You're more of Terrorist than Terrorists herders for finding joke in their misdeeds.

What joke? I lost a wonderful hen and you call it a joke? What a cruel dude you are! Tufiaaaakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by saddeeqrunka(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wetin concern me

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Wetin concern me

Heartless guy grin
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by criuze(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
meanwhile your hot water don dey boil
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by saddeeqrunka(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Heartless guy grin
keep on calling them, one day dem go locate u grin
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
saddeeqrunka:

keep on calling them, one day dem go locate u grin

Locate me? Who will locate me?
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Some people can never have common sense.
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Which tactics bro?
Taqiya tactics

Divert and ridicule the attention and seriousness on fulani Terrorists so they can do more harm

Aboki don't forget the highest brain capacity of an aboki doesn't raise to 1

1 Like

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Reinaldo:
Some people can never have common sense.

People like you? cool
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by saddeeqrunka(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Locate me? Who will locate me?
You won't hear that coming out from me
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by GamalNasser: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fulanis propaganda wing in action
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
The only help u need is food in your stomach..u lack some nutrients and electrolytes..

what a dumb case for ur bandit brothers.. typical abouki

mannabq the abouki fura guzzla trying to be smart by a quarter with numerous monikers

oya log in ur nairalandpolicewoman to come report

Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by SILVERLINES: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
You are mad

Fulani herdsmen don't attack fowls, they are coming for your misserable life.
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Taqiya tactics

Divert and ridicule the attention and seriousness on fulani Terrorists so they can do more harm

Aboki don't forget the highest brain capacity of an aboki doesn't raise to 1

And what has your baseless assumption got to do with my dead chicken? undecided
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
GamalNasser:
Fulanis propaganda wing in action

undecided
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
The only help u need is food in your stomach..u lack some nutrients and electrolytes..

what a dumb case for ur bandit brothers.. typical abouki

mannabq the abouki fura guzzla trying to be smart by a quarter with numerous monikers

Is that supposed to be an epitaph for my deceased fowl?
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by AdolfAboki(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
SILVERLINES:
You are mad

Fulani herdsmen don't attack fowls, they are coming for your misserable life.

Hmm.. So you don't want to believe my story but you people want me to believe yours, right? Isn't that hypocritical?
Re: Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Is that supposed to be an epitaph for my deceased fowl?
nope for your deceased white matter..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him / Was Ahmadu Bello The Greatest Tribalist In Nigerian Politics? (video) / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.