Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" (1795 Views)

Lagos Has Only One Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo President — Igbo Leaders / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2020
They will tell u that there is no beggar in Igbo land, they are all average billionaire... They have investment everywhere.. My brother, believe not..

Salewa95 can bear witness..

The last time I went for my wife, Amatarasha introduction and wedding consecutively, I saw sumtin... I saw correct Almajiri version called "Ndi Jiri" gringringringringrin

We should not lie, igbo beggars plenty pass Hausa own. It just That their beggars no get transport fare and government support to go outside their region to beg... Follow me

My wife Amatarasha can bear witness

Cc: proeast gabkosh iamgrey5 Igbochief001 lzaa imhotep RuudVanNisteroy Iceberg3 coldie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by majamajic(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Are u married to a woman ?
What is bad if blind or physically challenged person begs ?
This is what u wake up 7am to do and u called yourself married person ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by hegelian: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
They will tell u that there is no beggar in Igbo land, they are all average billionaire... They have investment everywhere.. My brother, believe not..

The last time I went for my wife, Amatarasha introduction and wedding consecutively, I saw sumtin... I saw correct Almajiri version called "Ndi Jiri" gringringringringrin

We should not lie, igbo beggars plenty pass Hausa own. It just That their beggars no get transport fare and government support to go outside their region to beg... Follow me

Cc: proeast gabkosh iamgrey5 Igbochief001 lzaa imhotep RuudVanNisteroy Iceberg3 coldie

you wake up to do this at this time of the day i fear for your life and i sympathize with you..take care faa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Frankdaz9 Deebwebb helinues kinematics minorityopinion adabeiku tobechi74 Ludlum

Arrewa fariq come ooooo, Coman see east beggars. Them plenty die

I want any igbo man to come up and tell me that this pictures are lies....

East: Ndi Jiri Ndi Jiri (they copied it from Almajiri ) gringringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Emyogalanya: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

"the last time you went for your wife's introduction consecutively" ...... Your lies began from here
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Arrewa: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2020
We have igbo beggars even here in kano

But then plenty pass for Ebonyi, Abia and Anambra state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Emyogalanya:
"the last time you went for your wife's introduction consecutively" ...... Your lies began from here

English u don't get... Introduction first

Then wedding later.. Just get my point.. Pictures can say more than words

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Arrewa: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
Frankdaz9 Deebwebb helinues kinematics minorityopinion adabeiku tobechi74 Ludlum

Arrewa fariq come ooooo, Coman see east beggars. Them plenty die

I want any igbo man to come up and tell me that this pictures are lies....

East: Ndi Jiri Ndi Jiri (they copied it from Almajiri ) gringringringringrin
correct yourself... modify your post they're ndi Ayiyo not ndi jiri

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2020
hegelian:

you wake up to do this at this time of the day i fear for your life and i sympathize with you..take care faa

But some. People cudnt not sleep, they posted lies against yoruba in the midnight grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2020
majamajic:
Are u married to a woman ?
What is bad if blind or physically challenged person begs ?
This is what u wake up 7am to do and u called yourself married person ?

Is it father married to a woman

So you know that but u were mocking hausas beggar in osun state.. Shining ur teeth like a burnt rat gringrin

U people will first attack n will start complaining

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Adaibeku(f): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

U have no single shame denrele is their no beggars in America?, Amatarasha u even call up n down,do u know wat she does?
Beware of great igbos n don't tow the wrongpath of metaphysical ,area4area n minorityopinion

Cc lalasticlala
Dominique

Rule no2 violated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Arrewa: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Arrewa, I think there is an igbo Mod here that deletes thread that exposes igbo..

I posted sumtin about election of 1999 and it's got deleted
i have already know the Igbo mod... Just waiting for the day he will ban or remove my post for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Emyogalanya: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

English u don't get... Introduction first

Then wedding later.. Just get my point.. Pictures can say more than words
Are you a lesbian the red (f) after your name

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by ObaKlaz: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
We, who travel down there almost every time, know the truth long ago.
'Average billionaires' my ass. 'We have no beggers' my foot!
Where is that pro-Igbo mod? Time to take this down, as usual. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
U have no single shame denrele, Amatarasha u even call up n down,do u know wat she does?
Beware of great igbos n don't tow the wrongpath of metaphysical ,area4area n minorityopinion

U nko, what are u doing upandan s

Ur brother posted abt yoruba, shebi u were insulting us join

Now its ur time, u r advising... Go to gr**e with ur advice...

U want me to watch while u guys heap lies upon my tribe to make them. Look bad... Never

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2020
ObaKlaz:
We, who travel down there almost every time, know the truth long ago.

'Average billionaires' my ass. 'We have no beggers' my foot!

Where is that pro-Igbo mod? Time to take this down, as usual.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If he must take this down, then this one too will go with it

https://www.nairaland.com/5959526/why-much-beggars-osun-government#91216849

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Emyogalanya:
Are you a lesbian the red (f) after your name

Worry abt ur tribe first.... Leave my gender... Ask adabeiku abt my gender
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Adaibeku(f): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

U nko, what are u doing upandan s

Ur brother posted abt yoruba, shebi u were insulting us join

Now its ur time, u r advising... Go to gr**e with ur advice...

U want me to watch while u guys heap lies upon my tribe to make them. Look bad... Never

I wonder y Amatarasha has not harmed u already 4 dishonouring her evilname, abegi go n sitdown
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:

I wonder y Amatarasha has not harmed u already 4 dishonouring her evilname, abegi go n sitdown

I don't get the point... U were abusing yorubas when ur Brothers posted abt osun..

Why are u crying now?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:

Pls read psalm 91 for me... Read it loud pls

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Arrewa: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Arrewa, I think there is an igbo Mod here that deletes thread that exposes igbo..

I posted sumtin about election of 1999 and it's got deleted
he just moved your thread to culture grin

I wonder what this thread has to do with culture

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2020
To think a grown up typed this pile of cow dung is disheartening...

Shame on you man..
A bozo like you doesn't deserve a wife

DenreleDave:

The last time I went for my wife, Amatarasha introduction and wedding consecutively.

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Hahahahahahahaha so preaching sweet for your mouth like this, Wonders shall never cease, yeegbos don turn emotional criminals scammers and swindlers drug trafficking and armed robbery no do them again. chaiiiiiiii he dey sweet me die

D tin vex her PA gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Guys And Girls? / King Leopold II Of Belgium / Ogun Ti Afi Ma Nri Ero Repete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.