Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" (1844 Views)

Lagos Has Only One Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo President — Igbo Leaders / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
To think a grown up typed this pile of cow dung is disheartening...

Shame on you man..
A bozo like you doesn't deserve a wife

That is an insult.. I will report u now... 5 months ban for denying me a wife gringringringrin
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Who is this two faced dunce? Aren't u the same fellow who yesterday, opened a thread calling ouj Anambra people as if u have good intentions for Igbo people. U are the kind of traitor Omokri is warning us about. People like u are too treacherious.

I speak notin but the truth... Nna my bloda grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by EmekaBlue(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Some of u up there writing nonsense against igbos r ediots...even America, China all over d world have beggars
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by FlordFlorez(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

I speak notin but the truth... Nna my bloda grin
u speak nothing but hate & bitterness. Ur heart is filled with those. It?s a pity!
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by SEGLIZ: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
this Nigeria for you.
we have a common front challenge facing and looking us all in the eye but we tend to mock ourselves over our common front.
this a case of pot calling kettle black, even the streets of UK, usa and all are adorn with beggars and urchins.
inferiority complex would always make them bloat.
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
u speak nothing but hate & bitterness. Ur heart is filled with those. It?s a pity!
Tell that to ur blodas that preached hatred against yorubas.. Even you, u r a tribalist

Don't pretend, I know u too well..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Some of u up there writing nonsense against igbos r ediots...even America, China all over d world have beggars

Wow.. Emeka is that true

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
pls go n sitdown boy, I didn't insult ur tribe
Don't be a liar

R u clean from tribal abuse??
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by FlordFlorez(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Tell that to ur blodas that preached hatred against yorubas.. Even you, u r a tribalist

Don't pretend, I know u too well..
did i appear pretentious & treacherous like u? I know u are a coward just like ur kinsmen and that's why u hide under guise of feeling worried about Anambra people while ur village last seen development since ur ancestors era.
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by SEGLIZ: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Pls read psalm 91 for me... Read it loud pls

set àwon geng! geng!!
chilling with the Most HIGH.
Psalm 91:1-16 KJV
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
[2] I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
[3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
[4] He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
[5] Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
[6] Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
[7] A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
[8] Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
[9] Because thou hast made the Lord , which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
[10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
[11] For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
[12] They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[13] Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
[14] Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
[15] He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
[16] With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
SEGLIZ:

set àwon geng! geng!!
chilling with the Most HIGH.
Psalm 91:1-16 KJV
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
[2] I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
[3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
[4] He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
[5] Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
[6] Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
[7] A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
[8] Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
[9] Because thou hast made the Lord , which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
[10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
[11] For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
[12] They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
[13] Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
[14] Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
[15] He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
[16] With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Thank u sir

Adabeiku pls read this.. Hope u av a Bible??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2020
The only advantage igbos have is other tribes don't visit their region, they get away with many lies with that.

Is it tribal mark
Brown roof
Dirty people
Shady business
Sex workers
Beggars
Dirty road
Cultism
Agberoism
Rape

Igbos have them plenty

Apart for that, they will try and ridicule anyone that bring this issues for discussion, calling it lies, media war and so on
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2020
majamajic:
Are u married to a woman ?
What is bad if blind or physically challenged person begs ?
This is what u wake up 7am to do and u called yourself married person ?

Hypocrite

Those who attack while the hypocrites ignore

When other retaliate, the hypocrites will come out and start saying what they know best. angry
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Arrewa, I think there is an igbo Mod here that deletes thread that exposes igbo..

I posted sumtin about election of 1999 and it's got deleted

Your post may look like a direct attack on a certain tribe. Remove direct attack from first post, then you sort it out later
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Hahahahahahahaha audio Anambra millionaire, Yeegbos the most stupid inconsequential moronic devastated tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers

Pls delete this, you will get banned
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by RTSC: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Arrewa, I think there is an igbo Mod here that deletes thread that exposes igbo..

I posted sumtin about election of 1999 and it's got deleted
You are a tool.
These are the same pictures we keep seeing everytime.
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by hegelian: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

But some. People cudnt not sleep, they posted lies against yoruba in the midnight grin

and you have to bring yourself so low to their supposed level....pele boda u need deliverance
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by EmekaBlue(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Wow.. Emeka is that true
See you. Acting like u dont know
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2020
RTSC:
You are a tool. These are the same pictures we keep seeing everytime.

I don't care..so far it's true... Then so be it....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The only advantage igbos have is other tribes don't visit their region, they get away with many lies with that.

Is it tribal mark
Brown roof
Dirty people
Shady business
Sex workers
Beggars
Dirty road
Cultism
Agberoism
Rape

Apart for that, they will try and ridicule anyone that bring this issues for discussion, calling it lies, media war and so on

Exactly , the bolded is true.. Adabeiku can testify

1 Like

Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by RTSC: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

I don't care..so far it's true... Then so be it....

if these are the i only beggars you know, then there are no beggars there.
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by DenreleDave(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
RTSC:

if these are the i
only beggars you know, then there are no beggars there.

Yes

They ain't beggars.. Then they are Ndi Ayiyo

Or. NDI JIRI

U think u r wise ba? Ur brothers can post lies abt osun and sw but when we post urs, e go dey pain una

Better learn how to. Endure it
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by Emyogalanya: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Worry abt ur tribe first.... Leave my gender... Ask adabeiku abt my gender
well tribal affliation is well established in all aspect. The worry is upon you that left your tribe. And failed in your mischievious attempt to demean my great tribe with your comic relief of ndi jiri
Re: Igbo Version Of Almajiri, They Are Called "Ndi Ayiyo" by googi: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
It takes a lot for an Igbo man to beg on the street. They used to run Efulefu out of town and most of them might and might not come back successful.

The amount of begers in Nigeria now is depressing. This is the Country that cursed Umaru Dikko for saying (or praying) there were no sane person eating from garbage in Nigeria, true, only in USA did he saw such.

Fast forward, Igbo and Yoruba able bodies have joined begers club. The same proud people known in and outside the Country have beaten their chests black and bloody.

This is not something to make anyone comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Correct Is This Igbo Dialect Grouping / Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest / African-american Come And Show Your Proverbs Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.