Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,002 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ladies Set Ur Standards - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Set Ur Standards (6783 Views)

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] / Are Her Standards Too High? / Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Liliantalks:
In my life I hardly met a man who isn’t stingy , the ones i think ain’t that stingy still hv stingy ideology, it has been me and Mum taking care of ourselves, while girls had the luxury from many men, I was taking care of me. No boyfriends help , no nothing , all my phones I bought by myself or the little help from my mum, mean while I was dating some scumbags with false promises.

I hv come to the realization I don’t hv standards when it comes to men, it was always about love, Rubbish !! Mind you : I hustle and got my Mum so I lack nothing and hv all that’s required of an adult. So I am not broke . I realized when u set ur standards on the Man U want physically , financially and otherwise and stand by it , u met better options .

Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by durasome(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Liliantalks:
In my life I hardly met a man who isn’t stingy , the ones i think ain’t that stingy still hv stingy ideology, it has been me and Mum taking care of ourselves, while girls had the luxury from many men, I was taking care of me. No boyfriends help , no nothing , all my phones I bought by myself or the little help from my mum, mean while I was dating some scumbags with false promises.

I hv come to the realization I don’t hv standards when it comes to men, it was always about love, Rubbish !! Mind you : I hustle and got my Mum so I lack nothing and hv all that’s required of an adult. So I am not broke . I realized when u set ur standards on the Man U want physically , financially and otherwise and stand by it , u met better options .
.bebe could it be that you are a runs girl?
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by mascot345: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Liliantalks:

Try work for your money. I have dated so many girls who wanted my money like mad.
But I have left them all . I have a good girl friend she knows how to collect money from me politely.
I budget 5k to 10k for her monthly just for her little expenses but earn more than 300k monthly.

I bought a new phone and gave her the phone I have used for 3 months.
she was very funny...
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
mascot345:

Try work for your money. I have dated so many girls who wanted my money like mad.
But I have left them all . I have a good girl friend she knows how to collect money from me politely.
I budget 5k to 10k for her monthly just for her little expenses but earn more than 300k monthly.

I bought a new phone and gave her the phone I have used for 3 months.
she was very funny...
spit , how can u budget 10k for ur gf monthly when u earn 300k
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
hmmm
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
hmmm

grin

Why did you type dat,,,,grin
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:

grin

Why did you type dat,,,,grin
lol weyti I wan talk ?
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol weyti I wan talk ?

grin

Then why did you quote me,,?
cheesy
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by mascot345: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
spit , how can u budget 10k for ur gf monthly when u earn 300k

Hahahaha..... U wan drink paracetamol for another person headache... She has never complained. I invest my money wisely and save for rainy day. I am the best Guy she ever dated.

She is madly in love with me. But she doesn't know my worth or how much I earn. She is not materialistic too.

So don't put mouth in what is not your business.
So many ladies wanted my money like mad. But I don't have time for hungry girls looking for rich guys to date. It's a turn off for me.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
mascot345:

Hahahaha..... U wan drink paracetamol for another person headache... She has never complained. I invest my money wisely and save for rainy day. I am the best Guy she ever dated.

She is madly in love with me. But she doesn't know my worth or how much I earn. She is not materialistic too.

So don't put mouth in what is not your business.
So many ladies wanted my money like mad. But I don't have time for hungry girls looking for rich guys to date. It's a turn off for me.
tah shut up , story teller , nollywood
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by mascot345: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Liliantalks:

U are just too dumb for my liking..

Call it Bollywood naw.

I am an Engineer... Babe is happy with dat.
I live in a serene environment.. She is happy.
I sub my DStv.. She is ok with it.
I keep all food stuffs at home.. My babe cooks.
I am tall and handsome.. she is happy too.
I pay her TP anytime she comes..

She is so beautiful and sexy. She wants me to tell her about our future.. But I told her,, I am not promising her anything.

her age is 22 to 24.. fresh babe o.

Please kindly advise your son or your brother to spend all her life savings in women like you.

Stop giving people stupid advise on this forum. And please stop misleading people.

Take #50 go buy sense ok.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by mascot345: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Liliantalks:

let me just warn you for the last time... Stop misleading people in this forum.. And stop pokenozing into what is not your business.

Anyhow I decide to treat her... She is happy with it. She has never complained.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Sixfeetbelle: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
mascot345:

let me just warn you for the last time... Stop misleading people in this forum.. And stop pokenozing into what is not your business.

This is the typical example of the kind of women you all want to date and marry. A dummy who never questions/complains or argues concerning whatever you say, do or give her. She's always so thankful and appreciative, just asslicking so she can get the scraps you dish out when you feel like it, ultimately massaging your stupid ego. A woman without brain is an insult and a waste to the creator who made her.

Tufiakwa gbaa ihe ojo! Thank God I'll never be that kind of woman. Tuehh.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by mascot345: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is the typical example of the kind of women you all want to date and marry. A dummy who never questions/complains or argues concerning whatever you say, do or give her. She's always so thankful and appreciative, just asslicking so she can get the scraps you dish out when you feel like it, ultimately massaging your stupid ego. A woman without brain is an insult and a waste to the creator who made her.

Tufiakwa gbaa ihe ojo! Thank God I'll never be that kind of woman. Tuehh.

Men done suffer o.. so after a man will end up with a woman like you... it's obvious u don't want to be under a man... This is African my dear.. U are under your husband or your boyfriend.

I love my girl friend and she loves me too..

I have been able to save up #3million from my work.. because she is not too expensive to maintain.. We are real to each other. She is not here for my money. I don't give her scraps.

I have enough food stuffs at home..

She cooks whatever she wants.

I have a good house.

If I invest my money wisely.. She will still enjoy it in future..

U are the dummy here... She is willing to be under a man.. But u are claiming what u don't know.

This is not eaurope or American. This is Nigeria. Men rule... Men are the captains.

Good luck my dear.
Stay blessed.
God will give you somebody that will understand u. That's marriage and relationship 4 u.
It doesn't have formular.

Me and my girlfriend,,, we love and respect each other. We also understand each other.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by Liliantalks: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2020
mascot345:

see person . No woman is happy with a stingy broke man. Poke nosing how , just hush it.
Re: Ladies Set Ur Standards by odinson1(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2020
Liliantalks:
see person . No woman is happy with a stingy broke man. Poke nosing how , just hush it.

I Believe you did biology in school, yes?
now do you know what a parasite is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Why Do Men Love Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.