Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. (791 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by GuyWise101(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
As dem no get Ferari ma obu Benz they option for the one wey their hand fit reach... cheesy

Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by supercase1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution and with evidence provided before me I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that this is a technical case of cerebrum madness at level 1 grade

3 Likes

Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by badaru911: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:
Categorically, based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the times of the light of Exodus evolution and with evidence provided before me I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that this is a technical case of cerebrum madness at level 1 grade
Omo... You too much......
Well, maybe the husband is the Chairman of wheelbarrow pushers of Nigeria
Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
ur confusion is synonymous to that of da couple.
how is dz a pre wedding pic
Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:

1 Like

Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by doggedfighter(f): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
What are they depicting with that wheel barrow ?

Is it how they suffered and now married?
Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
I Hope That Woman Stays LOYAL.
Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by WeddingWebsite: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
You just have to be happy with what you have. The man can't afford a Benz nor a range so he used a wheel barrow he can afford.
Re: Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. by Lyydia(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Happy married life to them cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do Someone Deletes A Topic Created By Himself Here / How Can I Change A Girl With Entitlement Mentality / Bachelors In Diaspora (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.