Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. (5156 Views)

Check Out This creative Blue Biro Drawings / Check-out This Creative Pre-wedding Pics. / Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by GuyWise101(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Saw these pictures somewhere and diceded to share with Nlanders.

Lalasticlala

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by GuyWise101(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2021

Humanity first, it doesn't matter the color or what job he does.

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by GuyWise101(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2021

The end.

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by francisbarrack(m): 4:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Creative
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Kobicove(m): 4:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Lovely pics
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Adorbs
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Missambitious(f): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Beautiful creatures. Nice concept too
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by boman2014: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by JOACHINpedro: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2021
This is lovely. kiss

I learnt we should always tell our girlfriends to help any hustling dude in the street. undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Pricelessruby(f): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2021
Nice concept
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Nostring: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2021
So na d girl child suppose dey hawk? Or na me no get the message..and also, dark skinned = poor , light skinned = rich

28 Likes

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Quahl: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2021
Lol.. na the creator we go ask ohh... me self no grab
Nostring:
So na d girl child suppose dey hawk? Or na me no get the message

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by illicit(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2021
What happened to his oranges

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Sammy07: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2021
illicit:
What happened to his oranges

I bought dem all sad

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Nostring:

The creator was quiet creative but exchanging the tray of oranges from the poor guy to the rich girl was kinda passing a wrong message, it should have been the other rich guy carrying the oranges, it would have sent the right message , nice concept though

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Nostring: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

The creator was quiet creative but exchanging the tray of oranges from the poor guy to the rich girl was kinda passing a wrong message, it should have been the other rich guy carrying the oranges, it would have sent the right message , nice concept though
better oil dey your head

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Khd95(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2021
Them for carry the broke boy go their house na, because the boy will still be back in the street again, and he might not see the privilege kids to help him hawk his ware

While growing up, we use to sneak into our friends house to eat, or snuggle foods out of the house for our friends, not that we didn't have food at home, or my friends were lacking, it was just a thing of fun for us then, we didn't know how honourable that was then, cos we was just kids having fun with everything we do.

Despite our parents warning us not to eat from our neighbors houses, when their kids bring foods to school or field, we dey gather eat am, and we no send anybody grin

Childhood was fun and lively, now I have to be an adult and work to pay my bills, be responsible for myself and live a decent life

Friends are no longer friends, cos they don't wanna see you eat better than them or dress better than them, every one is preoccupied with making the money and living fine that we don't even care if our friends are okay or not.

I wish I could live like my childhood days in alll of these nonsense adulthood

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by smadav554: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Nice concept, but why are the rich children light while the poor kid is dark?

In my honest opinion this is the colourism people complain about.

17 Likes

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by nazicartel(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Mumu concept.....

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by alshalz(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Nostring:
their representative is already around
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Hanibbal(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
This is lovely. kiss

I learnt we should always tell our girlfriends to help any hustling dude in the street. undecided

Our girlfriend from which side o?

Cause our girlfriends for this side no fit help us wey dey date them sef na to dey collect the small one wey we dey manage, na another hustling dude in the street dem go now help? undecided

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Divoc19(f): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2021
Lol...

Black people are poor. Rich people are fair. grin

When you become rich, Bleach grin

smadav554:
Nice concept, but why are the rich children light while the poor kid is dark?

In my honest opinion this is the colourism people complain about.

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Lol...don't start what you can't finish, the guy will come tomorrow and tell you to hawk for him, sooner or later you will either become his boy or his enemy...

I'm waiting for the continuity

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Hmm the concept is quite demeaning

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by JOACHINpedro: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2021
Hanibbal:

Our girlfriend from which side o?

Cause our girlfriends for this side no fit help us wey dey date them sef na to dey collect the small one wey we dey manage, na another hustling dude in the street dem go now help? undecided
That was what I learnt from the concept.
Be a bro keeper with your bae. By fire by force

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by KiNg0G: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Your a simp niggha

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by willybaby(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2021
So na the girl child suppose hawk or wetin, this so called creative photos actually go against what I believe in and that's child labour, no growing child should hawk, or wash windows in traffic or beg on the streets.

Born pikin you fit take care of

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by GuyWise101(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I think the boyfriend is an alpha male.

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by GuyWise101(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2021
willybaby:
So na the girl child suppose hawk or wetin, this so called creative photos actually go against what I believe in and that's child labour, no growing child should hawk, or wash windows in traffic or beg on the streets.

Born pikin you fit take care of

It wasn't about the age because we can say the couple haven't come of the age to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

It was about humanity and doesn't matter what age they are.
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Thereddevil: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Nice concept.. But a pictorial fiction
Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Nicklaus619(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Your a simp niggha

Brain and sense is very far from you, these are kids and morals should be instilled in them, the girl child carrying the tray sends A wrong signal to kids seeing this that it's okay for girls to be seen hawking in fact it's sends all manners of wrong message.
Am a potential dad and these are common morals to instill in kids

If you are wanna be nairaland red piller Nah that red pill go chock you die mumu

Marriage ain't same as careless relationsip and one night stand, you will get to know this when you are wiser and older

Re: Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. by Donaluta(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2021
The message is simple... People tend to buy from women more than men

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) / My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. / Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly)