Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! (956 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by tolu001: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
Former Minister of Petroleum Prof. Tam David-West has called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to arrest and prosecute Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clark, for alleged illegal possession of Direct Data Capture (DDC) machines.

The machines were allegedly found in Clark’s home in Warri, Delta State.

David-West made the call during an interview in Ibadan, Oyo State, yesterday.

Clark has explained that the commission is aware that the machines are in his home.

He said they were meant for Ayakoromor community in Burutu Local Government.

Clark said the community chose his house as its centre for the registration because many residents were displaced during the face-off between the Joint Military Task Force and militant leader John Togo last December.

David-West insisted that the Ijaw elder must be made to face the law.

He said: "Clark must be arrested and prosecuted because INEC has said that it does not keep machines in the homes of individuals.

"The commission needs to establish its credibility. Clark is one of the loudest supporters of President Goodluck Jonathan. Discovery of DDC machines in his home compromises the integrity of Mr President and his vow for free and fair election. He should be prosecuted."

On the exercise, David-West said the difficulties experienced were unimaginable.

He said they shook the hope of having free and fair elections in April.

The ex-minister said it took him three hours to register.

He wondered how professionals and students could spare such enormous time to register.

He said: "I am not a prophet of doom but I am very circumspect when it comes to socio-political analysis.

"It is said that a job well begun is half done. On the contrary, a job badly started is ominous for the entire project.

"I am not blaming Prof. Attahiru Jega at all; I’m blaming politicians, who have refused to change their style of politics."
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by jason123: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2011
This is how GEJ and Clark plans to win rig the election, abi? By stealing DDc machines . . . . . Yet, some people would still vote for him. SMH cry cry cry cry sad. NIGERIANNNNS!!!! What do you really want and be honest with yourselves??
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by fstranger1: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
May be he was repairing it, who knows?

Why do people jump to conclusions like that?
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by tolu001: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
Source: http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/TON/Article.aspx?id=3125

For those who care for the source
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by jumobi1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
LMAO!
GEJ dey disappoint me everyday. Maybe he is terrible.
fstranger1:

Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by jason123: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
fstranger1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Obiagu1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by tolu001: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2011

lmao @ quote

I dont know Mr. Clark has become INEC technician in charge of repairing chinko DDC Machines to produce better results in the April Polls

I dey laugh @ free and fair elections promised by Mr. GEJ aka slow poison
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by tolu001: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Obiagu1

Is that your way of justifying his action?
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Beaf: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
fstranger1:

Damn! grin grin grin
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Beaf: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
jason123:

This is how GEJ and Clark plans to win rig the election, abi? By stealing DDc machines . . . . . Yet, some people would still vote for him. SMH cry cry cry cry sad. NIGERIANNNNS!!!! What do you really want and be honest with yourselves??

Whats GEJ's business with Clark? Abeg free GEJ.
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
Season1
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Obiagu1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
tolu001:

@Obiagu1

Is that your way of justifying his action?

No, but it has nothing to do with GEJ.
Edwin Clark, being a staunch tribalist he is wants to gain further power as he continues falsifying the true population of Ijaws in Delta State.
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by dapachez: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Beaf:

Damn! grin grin grin
e be DDC technician certified by the suppliers so why are we worried. The machines are in good hands as per no bombing or kidnapping abi na ddcnapping. hahahahahahahahaha i dey laff in ijaw
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Nsiman(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2011
If a youth corps member is living in ur house and a visitor comes and finds a ddc machine in ur home when the corper is somewhere is that an offence?
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by 1025: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
anything pdp is criminal.
before it was adedibu that kept inec machines in his house now clark
the truth is that this news here maybe the last time we will hear abt this issue.
P D PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP - POWER
P D PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP - POWER
P D AND PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP - POWER TO THE CRIMINALS.
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by ekubear1: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
This Edwin Clark is a ruthless fella.
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
Why does Clark like to do agbero politics all the time?

This old man should be putting his feet up like most first Republic guys, but he seems to be more skill in the art of skullduggery than even the new guys.

Clark and Ciroma - Both sides of the same coin!!! Hehehehehe.
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by blacksta(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
The question we should ask

WHy is anything associated with PDP evil and demonic

band of blood suckers and ritualism
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by EzeUche2(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
Edwin Clark is hated by most Igbos. He is one Niger Deltan that I have grown to dislike. But the man knows how to get his way though.
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Nsiman(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2011
Pls i need an answer to my previous post here on this thread
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by Nsiman(m): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2011
Pls i need an answer to my previous post here on this thread
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by tolu001: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2011
The question we should ask

WHy is anything associated with PDP evil and demonic

band of blood suckers and ritualism

Answer: PDP itself is EVIL
Re: Ddc Machine Found At Edwin Clark’s Home! by tolu001: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2011
If a youth corps member is living in your house and a visitor comes and finds a ddc machine in your home when the corper is somewhere is that an offence?

The question you should rather answer is

Are corpers allowed to take DDC Machine to their home or report to the INEC office after the day's work

(1) (Reply)

The Most Interesting Senatorial Election To Watch Out In April 2011 Polls / Nduka Obaigbena As The Master Of Blackmail / Laurent Gbagbo Relinquishes Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.