Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Am Heart Broken (9127 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Guys am heart broken cry cry cry I am honestly i am. Have been in the relationship with this guy for six months now, I trusted him I gave him my heart. His ex squandered everything he had with him and left him when he was broke, she went back to the street as she is into hookups and all I entered his life and things started growing again, whenever he has she will come back once he is broke she will run away.
I have been faithful to him, just yesterday his friend called me secretly to tell me she came back for over one week they have been living together and he has been having sex with her, I couldn't control my tears as I found it hard to believe.This morning I decided to go there as early as 7am only for me to see my bf with his ex cuddling cry cry cry I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it felt as if I should just die ,this was a girl that humilated and abandoned him for another guy, Have been crying as i felt dejected I don't deserve this my ex who took my virginity cheated on me, now it's repeating itself?? Am too young for this kind of strong heartbreak somebody should come nd hold me pls cry cry cry am down!!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2022
Better eat your portion of breakfast and move on.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by ebuk4real(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2022
today is Sunday.
Go to church and heal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Conwarden: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2022
How did the ex manage to stay with him for over 1wk without your knowledge? Don't you see him regularly? Or is this a long-distance relationship?

Take heart sis.

Pick out your mistakes/errors, learn from them . . . but don't dwell on it.

Las las, we all go dey alright. Cheers.

Scammers deserve very heavy breakfast per second, per second.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by techgen(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2022
Build your value system, the right ones will find you!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by posty56: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2022
wetin concern us , men go through worst ,many men have invested in women ,trained then through schools. and the women in turn disappointed them , you don't see them on social media crying, cause they're told to be a man ,so accept your L and move on

28 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Victor2707: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
He is weak, a simp and a fool.

Don't date such men.

He can't lead and protect you.

16 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
You will find someone that's far more better then him......am josh DM on WhatsApp 08117403164

Prettygirl200:
Guys am heart broken cry cry cry I am honestly i am. Have been in the relationship with this guy for six months now, I trusted him I gave him my heart. His ex squandered everything he had with him and left him when he was broke, she went back to the street as she is into hookups and all I entered his life and things started growing again, whenever he has she will come back once he is broke she will run away.
I have been faithful to him, just yesterday his friend called me secretly to tell me she came back for over one week they have been living together and he has been having sex with her, I couldn't control my tears as I found it hard to believe.This morning I decided to go there as early as 7am only for me to see my bf with his ex cuddling cry cry cry I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it felt as if I should just die ,this was a girl that humilated and abandoned him for another guy, Have been crying as i felt dejected I don't deserve this my ex who took my virginity cheated on me, now it's repeating itself?? Am too young for this kind of strong heartbreak somebody should come nd hold me pls cry cry cry am down!!!!
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2022
My sister, you have to be strong ooo.
Relationship now, na for people way get strength.
Me sef don run commot ooo.
I no fit cry because of person son.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2022
high6ixx:
You will find someone that's far more better then him......am josh DM on WhatsApp 08117403164

His friend's were telling me to move on that I will find someone better than him, but it's painful cry cry am deeply hurt I do not deserve this kind of heartbreak the worst part is that I trusted him so much.

8 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PumpumPrince: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:

angry
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by davosea(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Sorry about that please
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2022
Sorry

Prettygirl200:
His friend's were telling me to move on that I will find someone better than him, but it's painful cry cry am deeply hurt I do not deserve this kind of heartbreak the worst part is that I trusted him so much.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Conwarden:
How did the ex manage to stay with him for over 1wk without your knowledge? Don't you see him regularly? Or is this a long-distance relationship?

Take heart sis.

Pick out your mistakes/errors, learn from them . . . but don't dwell on it.

Las las, we all go dey alright. Cheers.

Scammers deserve very heavy breakfast per second, per second.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
The distance is not that much though am learning a skill I don't usually have time, but the truth is that I trusted him that's y am so heartbroken.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2022
It's called The Circle of Modern Marriage or Relationship.

The below diagram is how 90% of modern marriages or relationships work.

At the center of the diagram, we have the word "First Time" with two arrows pointing at Relationship and Friendzone.

First Time means the first day you met the person. From there, you guys will become either friends, dislike each other, or start a relationship.

When you start a relationship, it may lead to engagement, then marriage. Also, you may revert to being single — number 2.

Or, from the first day, it will lead you straight to friendzone, then with time, relationship. From relationship, it may go to Engagement or back to Single.

After marriage, the real deal starts just the same way after graduation, life begins. When children starts coming, work becomes daunting and stressful and sex becomes boring, cheating creeps in. Also, in relationship, when an amazing ex comes back, cheating creeps in.

Below is the full diagram of what I just explained.

O. First time
1. Dislike zone or Friendzone
2. Single
3. Relationship
4. Engaged
5. Married
6. Children/work/stress/boring sex
7. Cheating with ex or bad character
8. Divorce or endure.

The circle continues. We just need to get use to it to avoid expecting too much from this union called marriage or relationship or we stay away from dating or marriage. That's all. The end.

Zoom to read.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PumpumPrince: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have been faithful to him, just yesterday his friend called me secretly to tell me she came back for over one week they have been living together and he has been having sex with her, I couldn't control my tears as I found it hard to believe.This morning I decided to go there as early as 7am only for me to see my bf with his ex cuddling cry cry cry I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it felt as if I should just die ,this was a girl that humilated and abandoned him for another guy, Have been crying as i felt dejected I don't deserve this my ex who took my virginity cheated on me, now it's repeating itself?? Am too young for this fkind of strong heartbreak somebody should come nd hold me pls cry cry cry am down!!!!

..best advise is to sleep wit me to make him vex.....so please can we mate on Friday night afta mosque?(no ooofencse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by oxiide22(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2022
[right][/right]
iLegendd:

Typing...
intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2022
davosea:
Sorry about that please
Somebody should come and console me pls, cry cry cry I feel like dying. Is it a crime to love?? Is it? As I no sabi do hookup na so dem wan dey break me everytime? I don't deserve this I honestly don't.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2022
iLegendd:

Typing...
cry cry I don't deserve this God knows I don't!!!!
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Sorry Dear..

Best advice is to embark on break, take a distance trip and channel your mind towards anything to stimulate you mentally and emotionally...

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Offpoint1: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Breakfast is a normal thing, it's your turn... Kindly enjoy it and be grateful it came early.

Breakfast is a beautiful thing dear.

Don't let's those Nairaland ashewo guys dropping number to deceive you in pretence of consolations. They'll use your vulnerability to explore your vagina if you let them.

11 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Greystone: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:

I’ve been there so I know exactly how you feel.
I almost went mad, if not for my dogged attitude to move despite every obstacle.

Gave my ex my trust, my all, only for her to go back to her cultist ex bf that used to beat her black and blue.

All I can say is, this too shall pass.

It will take a long while, but Time truly heals.

It’s unfortunate that being good is no guarantee you will be treated well in return.

Before next you love anyone, love yourself and look out for yourself first.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jeon:
Sorry Dear..

Best advice is to embark on break, take a distance trip and channel your mind towards anything to stimulate you mentally and emotionally...
Am deeply hurt jeon,I am I don't deserve what he did to me, I trusted him so much.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by PerfectStranger(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Somebody should come and console me pls, cry cry cry I feel like dying. Is it a crime to love?? Is it? As I no sabi do hookup na so dem wan dey break me everytime? I don't deserve this I honestly don't.
You need a shoulder preeq to lean on!

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Nyascobar1414: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ok..
U sabi wertin dey pain me

Na de next guy wey go come enter relationship with you or the next guy wey go marry...
Cos as dis guy don take your virginity like this so... Even though he begs you tomorrow,you will definitely forgive him.. As the guy don take your virginity, he will always fvk you again and again.. He is with a part of your soul...

Dont kill yourself oo, chop the breakfast and maintain peace...

Maybe it was an option!

10 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Greystone:

I’ve been there so I know exactly how you feel.
I almost went mad, if not for my dogged attitude to move despite every obstacle.

Gave my ex my trust, my all, only for her to go back to her cultist ex bf that used to beat her black and blue.

All I can say is, this too shall pass.

It will take a long while, but Time truly heals.

It’s unfortunate that being good is no guarantee you will be treated well in return.

Before next you love anyone, love yourself and look out for yourself first.

cry cry am feeling sick already cuppled with headache. I don't deserve this kind of heart break. I feel like dying.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Mercury12(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Get yourself together little soldier.
What doest kill you makes you stronger

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Jeon(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am deeply hurt jeon,I am I don't deserve what he did to me, I trusted him so much.

Don't worry.. The hurt will be over in time..

Never trust anyone, also never give your heart to anyone.

"I must be in heaven because I see an Angel”

AND YOU ARE!

JUST WIPE UP THE TEARS.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by ImoleNaija: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
To the heart-menders running into DM, I would advise you look well before you leap.

Ire ooo

10 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Greystone: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
cry cry am feeling sick already cuppled with headache. I don't deserve this kind of heart break. I feel like dying.

I know the feeling, but Do Not lose hope.

Take your mind of it. If you love movies watch them. If you have a favorite series, binge.

Your family and friends need you. Don’t talk about dying. You have so much to live for.

A bright and beautiful future is ahead of you.

I gurantee that in some months time, you will look back and thank God that you discovered this and the relationship ended.

Would you have rather married a liar and a cheat?

Spoil yourself jarey. Eat chocolate, Icecream, if you can go shopping.

Enjoy your life. This is a Blessing in disguise. You just don’t know it now. A beautiful future awaits you.
Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Prettygirl200(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Ok..
U sabi wertin dey pain me

Na de next guy wey go come enter relationship with you or the next guy wey go marry...
Cos as dis guy don take your virginity like this so... Even though he begs you tomorrow,you will definitely forgive him.. As the guy don take your virginity, he will always fvk you again and again.. He is with a part of your soul...

Dont kill yourself oo, chop the breakfast and maintain peace...

Maybe it was an option!
No this present one wasn't the one that took my virginity my ex did and I caught him cheating, I struggled to forget him as it was hard for me bc I loved him he came back to beg but I refused to go back bc I caught him in the act then finally I did when this present one came into my life and now he cheated again cry cry cry it's so painful!!! It is!

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Am Heart Broken by Innobee99(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Inbox me ur contact, I wanna mend ur heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) / Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.