Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. (6062 Views)

The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. / Catholic Priest Shares Naked Photos Of ”virgin Mary” Who Appeared To In Calabar / Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by kingeze88(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Since the Ghanian actress who appeared nude with her son generated a lot of outrage, I have decided to cloth them. Smiles....

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by MrSensor(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thank you for dressing that wore.

10 Likes

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by oluwaseyi0: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice job
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by espn(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
MrSensor:
Thank you for dressing that wore.
yes and I dont think it is right calling her a LovePeddler...*WHOR.E*

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Dobson43: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Guys drink paracetamol and mind your business
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ghanaian Accra Olosho

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by paulolee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
thanks
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by austine4real(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Nice boy

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
lol
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Foolish Creatures
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by chigozie007(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Well done Lad.
Africa is beginning to loose her Culture.
We say no!!!!
Africa must not loose her Culture.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by nickvanilla(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Weldone OP.

Even with this tardy job, you've passed a strong message. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kudos to op

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by DaddyMorenike: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
See as you dress am like alimajiri.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Mercykayy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
I found this online too lol

12 Likes

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Chestbeaters: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mercykayy:
I like this wink

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by potent5(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you try this sh*t with some religion's attire them for don de burn down everywhere
cheesy
Mercykayy:
Thank God for Christianity
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
Weldon for buying the broke lady a decent cloth.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Nonso92(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2020
gracias
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by SlyIg(f): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2020
And this too.

10 Likes

Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by Obas101(m): 3:05am On Jul 02, 2020
SlyIg:
And this too.
make
Re: I Decided To Dress Up The Ghanian Actress And Her Son Who Appeared Nude. by wunaESQ(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2020
good job

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious.. / She Stinks So Bad � / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.