Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? (2344 Views)

Poll: Handsome,caring,average man Vs ugly,self centered,rich man.which do you prefer?

Handsome,caring,average man: 84% (11 votes)
Ugly,self Centered,rich Man: 15% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) / Are Men Realy Self Centered??? / 190's Self Centered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by billtommy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
Handsome,caring,average man Vs ugly,self centered,rich man.which do you prefer?
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by sistajay(f): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
Handsome, carin of course!
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Atreides(f): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
Duh. . It's a no-brainer. Handsome,caring and average of course.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by fstranger1: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^

What about your roll-royce?
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by ragdollz: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2011
Sensible girls go for the former but wise ones go for the latter. Figure it out smiley.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by HaveSense1(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2011
Feelings mean nothing when a woman is presented with money. It's a fact, sadly. We call them golddiggers
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Atreides(f): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2011
@stranger,i said Rolls Royce or Mini Cooper. I guess that means i'll have to go with the Mini Cooper then.
P.s-How ya doing,my loff?
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Amya(f): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2011
Atreides:

Duh. . It's a no-brainer. Handsome,caring and average of course.

yeah, a no brainer, even go as far as replacing the-handsome with nice looking and I and many other girls i know would go with this type of guy any day.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by harakiri(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2011
Like they say,men lie but women tell d greatest lies. How many women here would choose an extremely handsome struggling man over being Obasanjo's 30th wife? Do you think Beyonce would have given Jay-Z the time of day with that his camel face if he was a nobody? Do you think Posh from the spice girls married David Beckham becos of his looks? Do you think Heidi Plum would be with that ghastly scar faced Seal if he wasn't a successful singer? Even Jennifer Lopez who sang "LOVE DON'T COST A THING" divorced her back up dancer in less than 6 months. When will women start being truthful for once in their decietful,manipulative,superficial lives? Hmmm?

1 Like

Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Atreides(f): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2011
Lol. . Harakiri,he didn't say handsome,caring and poor,he said handsome,caring and average. Average is okay-we don't need extremely rich guys(at least i don't). Most women don't need a Donald Trump kinda guy-they'll be okay with someone who's comfortable/average. If he had said handsome,caring and poor then maybe we wouldn't have picked that option.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by billtommy(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2011
Hara,thank u,i tink you have the best contribution so far,relating it to real life situations.kip it up@all the average i meant doesn't have a car oh,just the cash to feed himself and wife
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Mygoldie(f): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2011
I'd go with the handsome caring,average man. cool

rather than the short okpruke,ugly,three legged wizo. angry driving hummer jeep,or private jet. angry angry
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2011
harakiri:

Like they say,men lie but women tell d greatest lies. How many women here would choose an extremely handsome struggling man over being Obasanjo's 30th wife? Do you think Beyonce would have given Jay-Z the time of day with that his camel face if he was a nobody? Do you think Posh from the spice girls married David Beckham becos of his looks? Do you think Heidi Plum would be with that ghastly scar faced Seal if he wasn't a successful singer? Even Jennifer Lopez who sang "LOVE DON'T COST A THING" divorced her back up dancer in less than 6 months. When will women start being truthful for once in their decietful,manipulative,superficial lives? Hmmm?

Why don't you just turn gay since you hate women so much undecided
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Ifedisky(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2011
Ujujoan:

Why don't you just turn gay since you hate women so much undecided
Itz a 'hate' of the mind not of the body. Curves and contours still launch his sail grin
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2011
Ujujoan,

Harakiri is right about them ladies with their lies but they didn't mean d poor tho but the average ones so dats what he did not get in the first place.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Mygoldie(f): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2011
Ifedisky:

Itz a 'hate' of the mind not of the body. Curves and contours still launch his sail grin

that's men for you,they moan they hate women,while they are busy starring at the big as s chick passing by, duh!!
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2011
Ifedisky:

Yea? I doubt that . . . let him speak for himself! cheesy
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Ifedisky(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2011
Mygoldie:

that's men for you,they moan they hate women,while they are busy starring at the big as s chick passing by, duh!!
Well, so far something is chosen it stays win, win
Ujujoan:

Yea? I doubt that . . . let him speak for himself! cheesy

Now I'm sure you Uju is out wiv a needle! cheesy
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2011
Ifedisky:

Now I'm sure you Uju is out wiv a needle! cheesy

Naaaah, you are wrong!

I'm actually concerned . . . . I wonder why a man (obviously young) will be filled with such hate for women? He must have passed through hell . , undecided
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by koolchicco: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2011
Ifedisky:

grin grin
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by harakiri(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Ujujoan. . . I have noticed a peculiar trend. When a guy spits out obvious truths about women, the ladies waste no time in labelling him as a hater of women OR he's probably broken hearted. I don't know what prompts this one track mindedness but for the record. . . I love women especially the ones that are either my height or close to it (6"2), with thick thighs,moderate/big yansh,not necessarily having big boobs,light skinned and most importantly, intelligent (i can't stand chicks whose only asset includes beauty and a wet hole in btw their legs). That being said, what i dislike about women is their sly,decietful,manipulative and insatiable nature. Period! What's so complex about that? If u fit the profile i described, perhaps we could hit it off together and see how it goes. Yeah? Lol
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Ifedisky(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
I know you'll bite @ Harikari grin Just take Uju's stick as one for the whole men and let slide. Now check a world full of nancy men. Thatz a red flag for ogling. Thatz what they want aint it? cheesy
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
harakiri:

@Ujujoan. . . I have noticed a peculiar trend. When a guy spits out obvious truths about women, the ladies waste no time in labelling him as a hater of women OR he's probably broken hearted. I don't know what prompts this one track mindedness but for the record. . . I love women especially the ones that are either my height or close to it (6"2), with thick thighs,moderate/big yansh,not necessarily having big bosoms,light skinned and most importantly, intelligent (i can't stand chicks whose only asset includes beauty and a wet hole in btw their legs). That being said, what i dislike about women is their sly,decietful,manipulative and insatiable nature. Period! What's so complex about that? If u fit the profile i described, perhaps we could hit it off together and see how it goes. Yeah? Lol

Fortunately, I don't. lol cheesy cheesy

Seriously, men have issues with women and vice versa, but you take the whole thing too personal! undecided
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by harakiri(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Ujujoan. . . I don't take it personal. I spit the truth as it is. You women always go on about how you want truthful men. . . Well, here's one talking to y'all and you find him unbearable. Same thing i talked about before. . .lol
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
The caring one who can take care of himself.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Creamish(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
handsome, caring and average anytime!
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Tosinville(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
Harakiri,

You know women lies but they want truthful men lol. Its complicated.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by cecetanna: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
I'll go for the handsome, caring, average guy. There's nothing as embarrassing as being seen wit an ugly guy who's so self centerd he treats u shabbily even in public. I'd rather hav me a man who's good looking n will treat me like a princess in public even if we got there on an okada.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by billtommy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Cece,i think i like your take on the topic.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Atreides(f): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
Okay lets edit the options.
1-Extremely handsome(i'm talking drop dead gorgeous here),caring and poor.
2-Average-looking,hot-tempered and rich.
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by koolchicco: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
Atreides:

Okay lets edit the options.
1-Extremely handsome(i'm talking drop dead gorgeous here),caring and poor.
2-Average-looking,hot-tempered and rich successful.

Hmm, KC. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? by Atreides(f): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]

Hmm, KC. lipsrsealed undecided
Shorrop dia! Did i call you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man? / Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men / I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.