Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? (2329 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi guys i must confess that i have never been this puzzled before.exchanged phone numbers with this pretty lady in my church but whats next cos i don't do church paroles.
thanks for you opinions in advance
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by biopat(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin grin Pm me d number n delete it immediately. And make sure you don't text or call her, in short when u see her, shout Chizoz three times n tear race for ur dear life.....N listen to this, nor ever go that church again. I repeat, nor ever go that church again,except na another branch......because I strongly believe this is a trap!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Send her card this night
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Tolexander: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Go and use the number to play 'baba ijebu'!

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Freest(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chai... Nairalanders no single better advice!!! No one can count on u guys for help at all.... Lol.
Guy start by texting!!! Dunno y you cant call, if its cos you dont do church paroles or cos u are timid
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Begonia(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Since you don't do 'church paroles', just text her; "Hey, how are you doing? How was your day? Just thought I should say hi. Sleep tight"
I don't know how you guys do it anyway but I'm guessing it's something like that.
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Emmysteve(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Call her and start praying for her.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: Hi guys i must confess that i have never been this puzzled before.exchanged phone numbers with this pretty lady in my church but whats next cos i don't do church paroles.

open a thread about it

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by djeezy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Delete it. It's a trap.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Srallens(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
From church abi? Text her some prayer points

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
OMG with all the replies
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
thanks guys actually i am not timid as someone said ,i am not just used to the church setting tinz thats why i just wanna be careful.
gracias
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by vizkiz: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: Since you don't do 'church paroles', just text her; "Hey, how are you doing? How was your day? Just thought I should say hi. Sleep tight"
I don't know how you guys do it anyway but I'm guessing it's something like that.

wrong advice...i don't think communicating with her so fast will work. smiley

OP, just act normal and don't call/text her for like a week(believe me, she will be expecting a call from you)...and when next you see her in church just say "HI" and don't act like something happened...#take this advice and find yourself being a "god" in the game angry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by daisyella: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emmysteve: Call her and start praying for her.
lmao

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by zexzy(f): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
vizkiz:

OP, just act normal and don't call/text her for like a week(believe me, she will be expecting a call from you)...and when next you see her in church just say "HI" and don't act like something happened...#take this advice and find yourself being a "god" in the game angry
This doesn't always work, if a guy takes my no doesn't call me within the first three days, he just becomes history to me.
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: Hi guys i must confess that i have never been this puzzled before.exchanged phone numbers with this pretty lady in my church but whats next cos i don't do church paroles.
call her and take her to Iya Bashira restaurant for Akpu and Ofe-Nsala tongue

take her to African Pot and confess your love to her there .... Make it romantic and Hot !!
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by vizkiz: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
zexzy:
This doesn't always work, if a guy takes my no doesn't call me within the first three days, he just becomes history to me.

lol...swirry, believe me it works 99% cheesy cuz you will keep waiting on his call wink

then when he finally calls you'll be like "uhmmmn...sorry i can't remember you"...yeah we all know this one is a lie tongue

But if he calls immediatly, you ladies will tag him as "despirate" undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by cephaswizzy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
No call her o o. Just flash her like 20 times to show u like.. #teamwroNgadVice
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
vizkiz:

lol...swirry, believe me it works 99% cheesy cuz you will keep waiting on his call wink

then when he finally calls you'll be like "uhmmmn...sorry i can't remember you"...yeah we all know this one is a lie tongue

this guy ^^ has a phd on women matters
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wait for like a day or two,then do the needful...she is sure expecting ur kal now...
When u kal her dont act like over gentle man..ask how she is doing and off u go
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by fernandoc(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
@op goodluck in ur pursuits. But have in mind that inasmuch as this girl is causing u sleepness night another G could be so bored with her company right now. Such is life. Have fun
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Begonia(m): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2014
smiley
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Maximus17(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Begonia: Since you don't do 'church paroles', just text her; "Hey, how are you doing? How was your day? Just thought I should say hi. Sleep tight"
hmmm, was it one of the strategies he used fr you? and did it work?
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by realteflon(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2014
vizkiz:

when she says 'hmm who is this, sorry I can't remember you' . guys don't try to explain yourself where you two met,if you do,you av lost that girl because she take you lik other dudes & tag you despirate . she knows. play the game back with her. say 'do you tell every guy that or those you like at first sight 'or 'you are not going to fool me with that,you av been doing this since you discovered you are a little good looking to others. inside you is a very emotional girl'.

gbam, at this point you av messd her psychy and defense. take it from me she would take you as her boyfriend because you know her inside but you really dnt know her,you only played d game better.
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by merit12(f): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Wait let me ask her pastor

Run to de pastor

*pastor praying *holy Ghost Fire!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by tmanis(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
all these replies Ehn... you shouldn't have posted this here..
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Call her and tell her you are the guy she met at church. Life is that simple.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by atilla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Call her the next day noni
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by zoeee(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
vizkiz:

Oh! I never knew there was a game on
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Mavelshee(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2014

Hello beautiful.....
Re: I Just Got Her Number ,what Next ? by Mavelshee(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
realteflon:
when she says 'hmm who is this, sorry I can't remember you' . guys don't try to explain yourself where you two met,if you do,you av lost that girl because she take you lik other dudes & tag you despirate . she knows. play the game back with her. say 'do you tell every guy that or those you like at first sight 'or 'you are not going to fool me with that,you av been doing this since you discovered you are a little good looking to others. inside you is a very emotional girl'.

gbam, at this point you av messd her psychy and defense. take it from me she would take you as her boyfriend because you know her inside but you really dnt know her,you only played d game better.

small boy.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Contest For Mr Nairaland / We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? / Which Tribe Sings Romantic Songs Better In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.