Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Really Is Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Is Love? (586 Views)

Is Love Truly A Sign Of Weakness? / The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman! / Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Is Love? by olujastro: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2020
Hey guys, this is my first time visiting the romance section in my 7-8 years of being on Nairaland. I just thought I share my thoughts on what love actually means to me based on research and experience.

The first half of 2020 has taught me a lot, top of the list is what love is and what it's not.

Love is not what you feel towards someone, but what you see about someone - their personality traits which includes general character, kindness of heart, sense of humour, their future goals and lastly looks.
I feel people don't understand this, that's why they say stuff like..."I love him but he lies a lot".
No you don't love him because las las, the lies will break up that love you claimed to feel.
Love is practical and not emotional. The emotions only come after you agree with a person's personality traits.
You can't love someone if you have any serious reservations about their personality. Else, try having feelings for someone with a bad character and see how long before your relationship/marriage packs up.

About marriage, it's never something you do because you are of age or you have a job, a conducive apartment, enough money, pressure from someone or friends to get married, etc.
You get married because you've found the right person - the person with the right personality traits that suits you, and yours suits him/her as well. It has to be mutual. And because no one is perfect, if you have any reservations about a person's personality, they have to be the kinds that are negligible or can be tolerated. Anything short of that will most likely lead to wrong marriage and consequently separation.

My two cents.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Is Love? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Love is just a feeling,

I'd rather loyalty than love because a person can love you and still stab you behind, voluntarily or unknowingly.

Love is "evol" , spell it backwards and you'll see it.

Rozz swore to the mosthigh that she loved me , but when I caught her she said she was not putting " her eggs in one basket."

Whatever the above means, I don't know, but I think it's legalized cheating, at least, in Nigerian parlance.

For the Nigerian bitch, love is fucking you free of charge, again and again this fact has been proven.

Good sex is usually the only achievement to those bitches name and they do not offer the service without making and average simping Joe part with his money.

So if a Nigerian bitch bleeps you free of charge with tears in her eyes and of course calls you to Bleep her when she gets married( to the so called "who is ready).

Then she may think she loves you.

To be fucking honest, the above is how not to love.

Love is a game and for you to enjoy a game , your partner must understand the game.

I pity these simps who kill themselves for the satisfaction of women of easy virtue who obviously have no idea of the game.

Love is not indispensable. But if you can't live without it earn more and donate to the orphanage.

Pick one homeless , traumatized kid and give her hope , she will love you than the useless leech you were brainwashed by Barbie movies to love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Is Love? by inforesource: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Do you really want to know what love is? Look very closely to how you treat yourself and compare it to how you treat others. General view I mean.
Re: What Really Is Love? by Kriss216: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Una still dey love
Re: What Really Is Love? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Bleep all NIGERIAN hoes and all hoes worldwide.
Re: What Really Is Love? by InfernoNig: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2020
What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What is love?
Love is pain,
Love is butterflies and stomach aches,
Love is looking out a windowpane, tears dripping looking like you're in the rain,
For someone you don't even know but for somebody you may never see again
Re: What Really Is Love? by olujastro: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2020
ethicallyright:
Bleep all NIGERIAN hoes and all hoes worldwide.
Nawa oh. So much frustration from you about Nigerian girls. No wonder I keep seeing negative comments about guys in 'Romanceland'.
Re: What Really Is Love? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020
olujastro:

Nawa oh. So much frustration from you about Nigerian girls. No wonder I keep seeing negative comments about guys in 'Romanceland'.

Don't be a simp. I beg of you!

1 Like

Re: What Really Is Love? by engrtee(f): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2020
love cannot be described. it is better felt

(1) (Reply)

Video:"dr Anu Showed Me Pepper" Omohtee Tells Her Story Of A Horrible Surgery / / This Was My First Time And It Was Maddt�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.