Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame (2794 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
I grew up in the late 80s and early 90s and I can say that the level of social vices today is so high that I fear for the unborn kids because this present youths are a disaster in waiting to become parents.

The level of moral decadence in the society is so high that we are now coming to we it as a culture so anyone that has a contrary opinion to it might have his head on a pike.

The Social vices are many but not limited to:

Cybercrime which is todays yahoo yahoo, internet fraud, phishing etc.

Prostitution which has been modernise to Slay queen, baby mama,

Gay culture which are lesbianism, homosexuality and Bisexual

Drug and alcohol abuse which allows youths of nowadays to depend on tramadol, rafenol, codeine, metephethamine, indian hemp and the local Skushis and monkey tail.

The problems are outlined now so who should be blamed so that we can find solutions to it.
I will say Parents, Religious leaders, Government and western culture
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Seun
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
Seun
Seun doesn't control snapchat nor instagram
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
lalasticlala let's have this discuss
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by Welrez(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
The increase in social vices today bears brute testimony to our unplanned existence. We leave too many things to chance and expect the best, which is not possible. I have lived in places in our country where the level of poverty is nauseating. The government is not the sole cause of this sordid reality. We need to take our destiny into our own hands, vote in a responsible government, plan our lives and not rely on chance all the time to make it through. We have to also realise development is a product of sacrifice, sweat and sometimes blood.
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Welrez:
Like I always like to say, the increase in social vices today bears brute testimony to our unplanned existence. We leave too many things to chance and expect the best, which is not possible. I have lived in places in our country where the level of poverty is nauseating. The government is not the sole cause of this sordid reality. We need to take our destiny into our own hands, vote in a responsible, plan our lives and not rely on chance all the time to make it through. We have to also realise development is a product of sacrifice, sweat and sometimes blood.
I beg to differ, The Parents of today are walking around knowing that they are holding grenades without pins are they are not doing anything to defuse the grenade rather they feel less concerned but rather sit down to know who has a finer grenade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by austyn0(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
lovat:
I grew up in the late 80s and early 90s and I can say that the level of social vices today is so high that I fear for the unborn kids because this present youths are a disaster in waiting to become parents.

The level of moral decadence in the society is so high that we are now coming to we it as a culture so anyone that has a contrary opinion to it might have his head on a pike.

The Social vices are many but not limited to:

Cybercrime which is todays yahoo yahoo, internet fraud, phishing etc.

Prostitution which has been modernise to Slay queen, baby mama,

Gay culture which are lesbianism, homosexuality and Bisexual

Drug and alcohol abuse which allows youths of nowadays to depend on tramadol, rafenol, codeine, metephethamine, indian hemp and the local Skushis and monkey tail.

The problems are outlined now so who should be blamed so that we can find solutions to it.
I will say Parents, Religious leaders, Government and western culture

Laughs....Fate is really something.....You wouldn't believe me if I told you I asked myself this question few hours ago,, while wondering why some men tarnish the image of MEN as a result of lack of self control....Who is really to blame??

Well,, myself as case study,, I believe I attained the attribute of self control and decency today with the help of God through my parents...I was dedicated to God from my start with life and was always taught to fear Him....I was also disciplined severely by my "NO-NONSENSE" father whenever I misbehave,,aside school, I could only go to church without excuse...

I strongly believe the ginormous rise in social vices of we youths should be blamed on the parents of the victimized individual...
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs....Fate is really something.....You wouldn't believe me if I told you I asked myself this question few hours ago,, while wondering why some men tarnish the image of MEN as a result of lack of self control....Who is really to blame??

Well,, myself as case study,, I believe I attained the attribute of self control and decency today with the help of God through my parents...I was dedicated to God from my start with life and was always taught to fear Him....I was also disciplined severely by my "NO-NONSENSE" father whenever I misbehave,,aside school, I could only go to church without excuse...

I strongly believe the ginormous rise in social vices of we youths should be blamed on the parents of the victimized individual...
My neighbour's daughter came home with an Iphone6s and when asked she said the boyfriend bought it for her and mind you the bf in question is doing nothing rather he stays at home engaging in cybercrime. The mother of the girl who is just 21 called the boy aside and guess what she did? She prayed for the boy and called upon God or god cos I can't fathom the one she is praying to but she rained blessings on the boy that will make Abraham green with envy and asked those Angels in the old testament to bless him again to surpass my neighbour's own
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by Angy55(f): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
austyn0:

Well said.
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by austyn0(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
lovat:
My neighbour's daughter came home with an Iphone6s and when asked she said the boyfriend bought it for her and mind you the bf in question is doing nothing rather he stays at home engaging in cybercrime. The mother of the girl who is just 21 called the boy aside and guess what she did? She prayed for the boy and called upon God or god cos I can't fathom the one she is praying to but she rained blessings on the boy that will make Abraham green with envy and asked those Angels in the old testament to bless him again to surpass my neighbour's own
Senselessness at its apogee...Lol.
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
austyn0:
Senselessness at its apogee...Lol.
Most Parents of today are the biggest disappointment of the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by austyn0(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
lovat:
Most Parents of today are the biggest disappointment of the 21st century
I tell you...
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by lovat(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
lalasticlala FP please. we need serious contributions
Re: Rise In Social Vices; Who Really Is To Blame by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2018
In all my travels, I've seen children of religious and strict children yield to social immorality, haven't we all seen children who would immediately join bad company on entering university, immediately they are given an ooze of freedom they start drinking, smoking, clubbing and engaging in coitus. Hence I see no undebatable reason why the parents are to be blamed totally, children do learn a whole lot from parents, but parents are not the only form of association children form.

In essence, pikin wey go spoil go spoil, only our heavenly father can intervene, but yet still choice has a major sway. Good morning nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Me, My Parent And My Soon To Be Wife; Should I Take Her Advice? / Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her / ~Men Are Attracted To What They See While Women Are Attracted To What They Hear~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.