Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] (3796 Views)

Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

undecided undecided
how many times would I tell you I am not who you think I am
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by finalboss(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
dingbang:
how many times would I tell you I am not who you think I am
lol
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
@Fountainofyouth, since last year, you've not stopped this rubbish. If you like any of us, be confident and approach. You don't expect a man to always be the one to do the wooing — greenlight is no longer enough. You need to woman-up.

You ladies shouldn't put all the loads on our head. We will be the ones to approach, the ones to get rejected, the ones to pay bills, the ones to sexually satisfy you, the ones to get blocked online, the ones to get accused of rape when things go wrong, etc.

You don't want to get rejected or feel any pains, so you hide behind this silly mixup just to be noticed.

Stop dying in silence or stop this identity mixup. If you try this next time, I may go ballistic on you.

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by offset67(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
[/s][s][s][/s]
iLegendd:
Today is my bragging right day, so let me splash it on your face and see your reply.

Mention that Romancelander who plays more than I do and still makes more money than me while he sleeps without doing anything.

3 Things

1. He plays a lot and he is more friendly than me
2. He makes lots of money without physically working for it
3. He knows how to manage the money makes better than me

Bonus

1. He is physically fit and healthy without potbelly
2. He knows how to take care of the opposite gender
3. He has nothing to worry about — even the pandemic doesn't affect him

Mention that Romancelander who fits into those and I'll credit your account.

In summary, mention that Romancelander who is happily having fun (like a naive child) while money is working for him (like a wise man) and not the one angrily having fun while slaving for money.

Warning: it's not good to blow your trumpet, but at times, you have no choice than to use it to motivate some and exasperate some.

Note: Please, don't misunderstand me. When it comes to people making more money than me on Nairaland, there are lots of them.

What I want is someone who makes these money while sleeping and at the same time he or she is easygoing and has a real life offline while having lots of fun online and offline — not all these rigid people who see having fun as immaturity.

So, mention that person.
[s]
iLegendd:
Today is my bragging right day, so let me splash it on your face and see your reply.

Mention that Romancelander who plays more than I do and still makes more money than me while he sleeps without doing anything.

3 Things

Bonus

In summary, mention that Romancelander who is happily having fun (like a naive child) while money is working for him (like a wise man) and not the one angrily having fun while slaving for money.

Warning: it's not good to blow your trumpet, but at times, you have no choice than to use it to motivate some and exasperate some.

Note: Please, don't misunderstand me. When it comes to people making more money than me on Nairaland, there are lots of them.

What I want is someone who makes these money while sleeping and at the same time he or she is easygoing and has a real life offline while having lots of fun online and offline — not all these rigid people who see having fun as immaturity.

So, mention that person.
[/s]
iLegendd:

3 Things

Bonus

So, mention that person.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ilengend i thought you're smart, but you ain't what I was cracking you up to be.
All the scissors and paste books you claim to have authored.
I surmise, you audience must be some dumb folks

There's a method in your madness,though

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asadujames202, your input it welcomed — keep it up, dear.

My apologies for disappointing you. Kindly unfollow me to avoid getting subsequent disappointments because I have more of them coming.

Would you do this for me? Failure to do so means you love what you're getting.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Casan0va: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ilegend, my mentor. Do card giveaway na. Your boy dey use freebasics grin
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Meedon: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Asadujames202:

Ilengend i thought you're smart, but you ain't what I was cracking you up to be.
All the scissors and paste books you claim to have authored.
I surmise, you audience must be some dumb folks

There's a method in your madness,though

Bros I swear you no try at all

I feel like slapping you

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol. I like that. Tell me more let me tap from their blessings.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
Lol. I like that. Tell me more let me tap from their blessings.

You can't quote what you can't see � � �

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
@Meedon, I'm the second person he followed when he joined Nairaland. Just because I didn't give him all the private attentions he wanted from me, I'm a bad person. I can't recall telling Nairalanders that my being here means I'll please everyone openly and privately.

Calling my audience dumb means he's number 1 on the list.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
@kelvinrhs

You deleted it. You said Airforce1 and Tosyn2Much are billionaires.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
@kelvinrhs

You deleted it. You said Airforce1 and Tosyn2Much are billionaires.

That's not what I said, in fact you can't prove I said that.

NO EVIDENCE! NO CASE!!!

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
#Smile.

You win.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
@Fountainofyouth, since last year, you've not stopped this rubbish. If you like any of us, be confident and approach. You don't expect a man to always be the one to do the wooing — greenlight is no longer enough. You need to woman-up.

You ladies shouldn't put all the loads on our head. We will be the ones to approach, the ones to get rejected, the ones to pay bills, the ones to sexually satisfy you, the ones to get blocked online, the ones to get accused of rape when things go wrong, etc.

You don't want to get rejected or feel any pains, so you hide behind this silly mixup just to be noticed.

Stop dying in silence or stop this identity mixup. If you try this next time, I may go ballistic on you.
Now that is a REAL gee talking.In fact this comment should be on the Nairaland homepage.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by specialofficer: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:

3 Things

Bonus

So, mention that person.
I think that should be hungerbad! May he continuing resting in peace
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
iLegendd:
#Smile.

You win.

Since "I Won"

Does that mean I get some sort of prize

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2020
No, Sir.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Meedon: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@Meedon, I'm the second person he followed when he joined Nairaland. Just because I didn't give him all the private attentions he wanted from me, I'm a bad person. I can't recall telling Nairalanders that my being here means I'll please everyone openly and privately.

Calling my audience dumb means he's number 1 on the list.

Seriously I was very surprise and angry at the same time because then he was asking you series of questions and you did justice to all of his questions, I don't know why he suddenly turned to a hater.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Not just here. He has been asking me questions on other threads and I answered.

Though, I know what happened. There are Nairalanders who use 2 to 3 monikers to tackle me.

Moniker 1 is for praising me and asking questions or making requests.

Moniker 2 is for abusing me whenever I ignore requests from moniker 1.

Moniker 3 is for supporting moniker 2 to make it look as if everybody hates me and so on. They use it to like and share negative comments they made against me to make it look cool.

Now, here is his mistake. He has probably used his praise and worship moniker to ask for something, but I didn't reply or replied bluntly.

He got angry and tried to use his abuse moniker, number 2, to abuse me, but didn't know he logged in to his praise and worship moniker.

Nigerians are always Nigerians. Beg with one, bite with the other. If it doesn't go our way, we break the table, abuse / hurt people physically or emotionally.

These people are the reasons I end up treating everyone the same, as a defensive mechanism from being used — including innocent Nairalanders who are legit.

After unfollowing me as I requested, he will finally use his moniker 2 to monitor and abuse me day and night. In fact, I don enter trouble. You'll start seeing someone striking all my posts and calling them rubbish even without reading. Chai! Another gbege again. #Smile.

Meedon

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
You have known all the tactic they use, nothing do you higher you go
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Asadujames202, your input it welcomed — keep it up, dear.

My apologies for disappointing you. Kindly unfollow me to avoid getting subsequent disappointments because I have more of them coming.

Would you do this for me? Failure to do so means you love what you're getting.

You're an as(s) hole, a king-sized as(s)hole as a matter of fact.

I pray PayPal permanently withhold your account, with all the funds in it.
You think you can game Paypal by resorting into shift means of earning
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Some Nigerians are just filled with envy and hatred. This is why you should interact with them from afar.

Game PayPal how? You can't game PayPal for 6 months without them catching you.

There are just things people like you will never know about life or business and if this is called gaming, then I'm a confirmed gamer. In business, honesty, integrity, and wisdom are mandatory because a day of reckoning will come.

You're probably one of those who came to withdraw small PayPal funds and I declined working with you because your source of income wasn't clear to be.

Not working with you doesn't mean you should resort to anger and abuse. Not all girls you approach will agree, so keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Meedon: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
This life no just balance at all

You don enter ooo

iLegendd:
Not just here. He has been asking me questions on other threads and I answered.

Though, I know what happened. There are Nairalanders who use 2 to 3 monikers to tackle me.

Moniker 1 is for praising me and asking questions or making requests.

Moniker 2 is for abusing me whenever I ignore requests from moniker 1.

Moniker 3 is for supporting moniker 2 to make it look as if everybody hates me and so on. They use it to like and share negative comments they made against me to make it look cool.

Now, here is his mistake. He has probably used his praise and worship moniker to ask for something, but I didn't reply or replied bluntly.

He got angry and tried to use his abuse moniker, number 2, to abuse me, but didn't know he logged in to his praise and worship moniker.

Nigerians are always Nigerians. Beg with one, bite with the other. If it doesn't go our way, we break the table, abuse / hurt people physically or emotionally.

These people are the reasons I end up treating everyone the same, as a defensive mechanism from being used — including innocent Nairalanders who are legit.

After unfollowing me as I requested, he will finally use his moniker 2 to monitor and abuse me day and night. In fact, I don enter trouble. You'll start seeing someone striking all my posts and calling them rubbish even without reading. Chai! Another gbege again. #Smile.

Meedon
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
@Asadujames202, your behavior seem strange nowadays and out of curiosity, I decided to check your recent comments to see if I can spot something. Alas, I did.

It's unfortunate you're going through hell and you've decided to resort to abusing innocent people instead of calling your family members to help you in this trying times.

You're online wishing people death, advising they should get behéaded like an extremist, calling them bîtches, asshóles, and praying for their downfalls. Who does that?

I'm 100% sure you're at the verge of suicide. I pray God will heal you in this trying times. Though, instead of using this depression you're currently in to abuse people online, send me your account number let me transfer you 100 Naira to buy sniper and end it once and for all.

This is the best I can do for you as my fellow Nigerian.

You guys should just just a look at the first tittle of the first screenshot below.

Innocent humanitarians were kidnapped by Boko Haram and this evil creature called Asadujames202 said they should be behéheaded. Innocent people trying to help humanity should be behéaded? OMG!

How callous could he be? People like him don't need sympathy or stay among humans.

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@Asadujames202, your behavior seem strange nowadays and out of curiosity, I decided to check your recent comments to see if I can spot something

. It's unfortunate you're going through hell and you've decided to resort to abusing innocent people — wishing people death, advising they should get behéaded like an extremist, calling them bîtches, asshóles, and praying for their downfall.

You're at the verge of suicide. I pray God will heal you in this trying times. Though, instead of using this depression you're currently in to abuse people online, send me your account number let me transfer you 100 Naira to buy sniper and end it once and for all.

Dunder head
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Meedon: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
I'm terrified

Wetin depression no go cause

May be that is the reason he just changed over night.

iLegendd:
@Asadujames202, your behavior seem strange nowadays and out of curiosity, I decided to check your recent comments to see if I can spot something. Alas, I did.

It's unfortunate you're going through hell and you've decided to resort to abusing innocent people — wishing people death, advising they should get behéaded like an extremist, calling them bîtches, asshóles, and praying for their downfall.

You're at the verge of suicide. I pray God will heal you in this trying times. Though, instead of using this depression you're currently in to abuse people online, send me your account number let me transfer you 100 Naira to buy sniper and end it once and for all.

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Meedon:

I'm terrified

Wetin depression no go cause

May be that is the reason he just changed over night.

Scrap
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Meedon, yes, that's the reason.

Anyway, I have warned people some or a year back about what will happen in the future and today, it's happening. See the thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/5794543/revealed-it-2019-happening-now
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm.

Where is the evidence you are physically fit? grin
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Meedon: 8:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Asadujames202:

Scrap

The only advise I can give you right now is giving your life to Christ, I know how it feels because I was there.

You can check some of my 2019 comment and you'll see negative comments from me just because I was frustrated. Yes very frustrated and depressed but when I saw our boss man Ilegendd post on motivation and frequently reading my bible I start seeing life from a new perspective.

See in this life you've to make impact but when it seem impossible you should not vent your anger on any body because each and everyone of us has his or her own painment.

If you're too lazy to read your bible please and please you can do yourself a favor by reading the whole of Proverbs and try to pray every time.

The Lord will guide and protect.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Being In A Relationship / Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed / Girls On Tinder Are Liars And Mostly Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.