Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,031 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] (3773 Views)

Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Casan0va: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Internet has made people that would call you sir in real life to abuse you. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2020
@Tolex4real9

#Smile.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@Fountainofyouth, since last year, you've not stopped this rubbish. If you like any of us, be confident and approach. You don't expect a man to always be the one to do the wooing — greenlight is no longer enough. You need to woman-up.

You ladies shouldn't put all the loads on our head. We will be the ones to approach, the ones to get rejected, the ones to pay bills, the ones to sexually satisfy you, the ones to get blocked online, the ones to get accused of rape when things go wrong, etc.

You don't want to get rejected or feel any pains, so you hide behind this silly mixup just to be noticed.

Stop dying in silence or stop this identity mixup. If you try this next time, I may go ballistic on you.

Hahaha but you are Dingbang na, why deny it? I'd really like you to go ballistic on me, I want to see how far you can go grin

P.S stop imagining what is not there dude, stick to your cho cho cho and continue deceiving yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Tolex4real9: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@Tolex4real9

#Smile.

Boss, no forget us for that lips challenge thread o. wink
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth. Okay, we are the same (just to make you happy). Will you forever get lost now?
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Torie8(f): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
ilegendd
It's lalasticlala
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
@Torie8, you're almost right. Sadly, I don't think he makes money while he sleeps. You know, he needs to be awake for things to work out. You can prove me wrong sha.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Fountainofyouth. Okay, we are the same (just to make you happy). Will you forever get lost now?

I will forever be a pain in your ass, so get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Torie8(f): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
iLegendd:
@Torie8, you're almost right. Sadly, I don't think he makes money while he sleeps. You know, he needs to be awake for things to work out. You can prove me wrong sha.

Then it's Seun
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Torie8, financially, yes. Having uninhibited fun, no. Making money while he sleeps? That one is 50/50 for him. Why? Because he needs to be aware his server is live always and not down and he needs to pay for yearly hosting. About fitness, in have no idea.

So, he doesn't 100℅ pass the test.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth, you're not a pain in my ass. If I like you, by now, I would've actually been in your ass multiple times. This doesn't mean I hate you, no I don't.

The only reason I rebuff you is because I'm doing business here on Nairaland. I'm not just here for fun and chit chat only. So, mistaken identify can actually harm my business.

If person you're calling hurts you privately, you'll actually send police to me thinking I'm the one.

Do you know how many people are in jail because of mixed up identity?

By the way, how are you today? Just answer it in your mind — I don't need a reply.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chizzypresh, happy birthday. My apologies for not remembering. I owe you a kiss for that. tongue
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Torie8(f): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Torie8, financially, yes. Having uninhibited fun, no. Making money while he sleeps? That one is 50/50 for him. Why? Because he needs to be aware his server is live always and not down and he needs to pay for yearly hosting. About fitness, in have no idea.

So, he doesn't 100℅ pass the test.

Then it's Youmour
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Torie8, that's the first time I'm hearing that name in my 4 years and some months spent on this forum. I doubt he has all the above perfectly checked. Fit, having lots of fun, and making millions while he sleeps.
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by Torie8(f): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Torie8, that's the first time I'm hearing that name in my 4 years and some months spent on this forum. I doubt he has all the above perfectly checked. Fit, having lots of fun, and making millions while he sleeps.
Hmmm so who do you think it is then?
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Chizzypresh, happy birthday. My apologies for not remembering. I owe you a kiss for that. tongue

It's okay sha
Re: Mention That Romancelander Who Does This [Picture] by sandrapretty(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

I will forever be a pain in your ass, so get used to it.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) / 10 Things Women Find Unattractive About Men But Won’t Tell Them / See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.