Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics (871 Views)

Oyo Government Removes Lunatics From Ibadan Roads / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2011
[b]Buhari picks Bakare as running mate
, Calls for end to serial violence
By The Sun Publishing
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC),Gen. Muhamadu Buhari(retd) has picked fiery preacher; Pastor Gbolahan Babatunde Bakare, as his running mate for the 2011 presidential election as the deadline for nomination of candidates expires today.

The frontline runner for the highest political office in the land hinged his choice on the need to put the best feet forward in what promises to be a decisive political challenge for the soul of Nigeria.
“We have seen the uncommon enthusiasm of our people to register to vote despite many challenges of the exercise. That speaks for their desire to do what Tunisians and Egyptians are doing on the streets through the ballot box in April.
“There is a compelling need to give them a ticket that will make all their sacrifices worth the while and that is what we have done,” he said.

Buhari also condemned the wave of serial violence in Borno,Plateau and other parts of the country, which had left casualties in its trail and with the Federal Government appearing totally helpless.
“It is sad that these dastardly acts are taking place without any coordinated response from the government to guarantee the safety of lives and property.

“A responsible leadership must not agonise over the virtual breakdown of security in parts of the country, it must organise the security system to deal with the situation first and create the atmosphere for social justice to flourish to end the conditions that make citizens to let loose against each other.”
While condoling with the Borno State Government and people as well as all those who had lost loved ones in these pockets of violence, Buhari sued for peace among all Nigerians and called on the government to sit up and bring an end to this palpable state of insecurity.

On the unfounded allegation by Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, that his supporters were responsible for a hate text message, circulating after the PDP primaries, Buhari said it was regrettable that some people could not appreciate that certain offices required a high degree of responsibility in utterances.
“What evidence has he got to say that the text came from any of my supporters? Has he gone to the service providers and they told him the text originated from a phone traceable to anyone who is my supporter? I condemn any attempt to spread hate among Nigerians but I suspect this may be a mischief from our opponents who cannot face issues but dwell only on weeping up emotions. And it may appear that the governor may be aware of those behind this hatchet job.”

Buhari added that he had never been involved in the zoning debate because the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with all the people within, no matter how they talk to God is his constituency. “Those who don’t want the progress of our people have spent fortunes over the years to raise silly propaganda about me.I have been around for some years and vie challenged them to bring out one person I ever discriminated against based on faith but they are yet to take up the challenge.”

“We will force them to discuss issues. They must explain why poverty has increased from 45 per cent in 1999 to 76 percent in 2011 in spite of unprecedented revenue under the PDP Government. Nigerians want to know how we got to a situation where 98 per cent of our children now fail NECO examinations whereas we had 54 per cent pass in WAEC examinations in 1999.The Global Financial Integrity recently reported that an average of $15b left the shores of Nigeria in illicit transfers in the eight years it surveyed under PDP rule.”
[/b]
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2011
These Two will transform this Nation
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2011
Ssource: Sun newpaper today
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2011
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by Onlytruth(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2011
WHF! undecided

Fanatics are Lunatics! undecided
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by Genbuhari3: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
enyojo, you have done well. i am with you on this.
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by Ibime(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
Onlytruth:

WHF! undecided

Fanatics are Lunatics! undecided

You should know since you are one also! grin
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by 1025: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
this is the only combination that cn take me to the polling station on the day of voting.
apart from these two, to hell with these lunatics that are full of lies and deciets.
all these men aspiring to rule by fire and by force shld be forced to go for mental test because i don't believe they are not mad men.
for sure, lunatics are more dangerious than fanatics.
all nigerian leaders are fanatics while most not all are lunatics.
permit me to say that all lunatics are fanatics while some fanatics are not lunatics.
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by chosen04(f): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
1025:

permit me to say that all lunatics are fanatics while some fanatics are not lunatics.

The last time i checked all fanatics were still lunatics, did some fanatics not being lunatics with the coming together of BB (Buhari and Bakare?) . . . . . .

You sound like a heroic worshipper. no offence
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by Genbuhari3: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
biafra in guatemala!

rebellion fired by cocaine grin. now i know that you are the lunatic, not the credible BB ticket.
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by chosen04(f): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
Genbuhari3:

biafra in guatemala!

rebellion fired by cocaine grin. now i know that you are the lunatic, not the credible BB ticket.

This is GenBuhari3 the fanatic lunatic speaking?

BB=== Barbaric Brothers. . . . . .
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
Can't u see that Nigeria is becoming too difficult for GEJ to govern on a daily basis.
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
The Buhari tonardo is sweeping through the country.

he headed the PTDF and Nigeria- Yet this man is still broke.
What other way can you define financial integrity?
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2011
From her Asset declaration, DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN is richer than Burahi
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by chosen04(f): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2011
This is a smart way of campaigning for that fanatical lunatic?
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by enyojo(f): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2011
chosen04:

Who do u refer to?
Remember Sambo as a Contractor to Kaduna State Govt looted state funds in connivance with makarfi.
The ghost of people who died from lack of adequate water in kd will hunt him if he's guilty
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by seanet03: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2011
This is what i have always said, Buhari or Ribadu Will get my vote. Still doing my homework on who will finally get it.
Re: Buhari/bakare: I Prefer Fanatics To Lunatics by johndoe200: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
chosen04:

Do they need to campaign? Lunatics and fanatics don't need to campaign.

All they need to do is order the people to vote according to their instructions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Local Government Chairman! / Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said / Scientists Use Mathematics To Predict '' The End Of Religion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.