Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said (876 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Autolord: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
See what Bakare says: "My innocent N5 will join your innocent N5; by the time the masses of our nation puts their innocent N5 together, no billionaire can match us." - Tunde Bakare LWKMD(Laugh Won Kill me Die) So upon all the reserves and Billions of Dollars Available at your disposal you still want to take our innocent N5.Infact why should you compare our whole Nation with one single billionaire.Please lets make a collection of all the sensless comments made by buhari/bakare especially at the Presidential Debate.

http://www.buharibakarevolunteers.net/index.php
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Autolord: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
"There's nothing wrong with our educational sector, but it needs improvement" - Buhari
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by damas11111(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^^ buffoons
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Solomon227(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
Autolord:

"There's nothing wrong with our educational sector, but it needs improvement" - Buhari

Guy the Federal Ministry of Health warns tobacco smokers are liable to die young but they didnt say anything about guys on cheap cracks.,.,.,change your ways b4 its too late for u
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by honeric01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
@poster

God is merciful.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Autolord: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
Why dont you just tell me what he said is correct.We are craving for change that doesnt mean we should vote in the wrong direction.BB2011 are clueless candidates.
When we all join our N5's no billionaire can stand us.please what the heck is that?
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Genbuhari3: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2011
Is this Autolord sane?

how come I entered this useless thread. People will soon run made because of anti-buhari bakare hatred.

do you sleep again?
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Autolord: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2011
You are as clueless as your aspirant.Spell Mad well.Illitrate
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Autolord: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2011
You guys are just here raining curses, why dont you defend the nonsense your supposed 'BB2011 CHANGE' are saying? We want change doesnt mean we should change blindly to something worse.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Genbuhari3: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2011
sorry, you are running mad!
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Autolord: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
@GenBuhari3-
I have the links of all i quoted.All i said is true.why dont you prove who is running Mad? Senseless F00L.
Didnt you see the performance of your clueless Buhari.

Vote for CHANGE(Good to Bad)
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by AljUche: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2011
Autolord:

@GenBuhari3-
I have the links of all i quoted.All i said is true.why dont you prove who is running Mad? Senseless F00L.
Didnt you see the performance of your clueless Buhari.

Vote for CHANGE(Good to Bad)

good change
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by slimghost(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2011
Buhari is very clueless. the general doesn't even know the problems facing Nigeria, all he knows is how to better the lives of Northern commoners (of course their problems cant stand for NIGERIA's problems.If this man wins the election (joke of the century though), he will spend the first 3 yrs victimizing southern politicians in the name of fighting corruption. His manifesto is a total arrant nonsense and he is the last person we need at this time. shikena!
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by tunnytox(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
Autolord:

See what Bakare says: "My innocent N5 will join your innocent N5; by the time the masses of our nation puts their innocent N5 together, no billionaire can match us." - Tunde Bakare LWKMD(Laugh Won Kill me Die) So upon all the reserves and Billions of Dollars Available at your disposal you still want to take our innocent N5.Infact why should you compare our whole Nation with one single billionaire.Please lets make a collection of all the sensless comments made by buhari/bakare especially at the Presidential Debate.

@OP
tell me what is wrong with this statement? BB campaign team are obviously not making use of state funds for their campaign as they do not have access to such funds however, the same can not be said of Jonathan and sambo team who are using all the incumbency apparatus in their disposal. The BB team campain funds are generated from honest individuals who want a change in Nigerian politics, Buhari may not be an eloquest speaker but he's an honest hardworker and a disciplinarian and I believe he's the type that Nigeria need now.

Your insinuations about victimisation of southern politicans is baseless if they have nothing to hide they have no reason to fear, anyway it is obvious that you are either one of those cowards stealing public funds in the name or politics or a beneficiary of the PDP looters because this post of yours make no sense whatsoever.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by tppv: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
@slimghost,

While Buhari may not be the eloquent type and might have his many weaknesses, change is what Nigeria still needs. I think a clueless Buhari might be better than a clueless GEJ.

But is GEJ really clueless? I don't think he is in a sense. GEJ is the new face of the old PDP guard. A guard that as wasted 12 years of Nigeria's democracy. A guard that wasted over N34 trillion naira of our resources within the period. I have seen first hand how these people share the money.

So GEJ is not particularly clueless, he knows how they share the money. If you are happy with the way PDP has run this country in the last ten years, then you won't advocate for a change, but if you think we need to stop a bleeding Nigeria, then a clueless Buhari might just be better than a clueless(apart from sharing the money) GEJ.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by slimghost(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
@tppv
Brother, if we really need a change then its definitely not Buhari(God 4bid). Why not Utomi? even Shekarau might just be better than him. Lets not because of our hatred for PDP, vote in someone who would take us yrs back with clueless policies and witch hunting. ENUFF SAID!
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by tppv: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
@slimghost,

You may be right with Shekarau/Utomi but the question is do these guys really stand a chance of winning? I'm almost certain neither can win the election so what do we do in this situation?

Contrary to your statement on witch hunting, i don't think that is the case. What Buhari said about power is what any new president would do be it Shekarau/Utomi because you can't solve the power problem without looking at what has been done before you got there.

At the very least, you would not want to duplicate what has already been done but in the course of finding out this things, if you find corruption which is definitely going to be the case judging from the character of the PDP, if you are the President and as a responsible leader, will you turn a blind eye.

I think in this issue, probing is only a result of solving the power problem. Probing is not the objective, it's a consequence and those to blame is the corrupt PDP and not the people doing the probe! be it Buhari/Shekarau/Ribadu because they are left with no other choice as responsible leaders. If the PDP did not "share the money in the first place, there won't be a probe. And that for me certainly will never pass as witch haunting.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by slimghost(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
@tppv
I beg to disagree on the probe issue. The problem is that this man doesnt know how to tackle the issue because looking at what has been done (on power) is a basic task. Therefore, if by now he still doesnt know how to tackle it, then he is more clueless than GEJ and Akala put together. Am not saying he shouldnt make inquiries and if necessary, probe the PDP led Government, all am saying is that by now he should have a clearcut picture of how to tackle the issue, not probing and witchhunting for 4 yrs. By the way, have u listened to his manifesto? nothing sensible. Utomi and Shekarau are much much better options abeg.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by MaiSuya(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
Autolord:

http://www.buharibakarevolunteers.net/index.php

I really wonder what is wrong with the statement.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by CyberG: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2011
There are some accursed Nigerians with "Job Security" running around with umbelera like beheaded chickens at the New Yam Festival of PinHead Dull-brain (Ph. D) Akuri Jonaclueless. Hope your non-president can keep providing you with his brand of "job security". . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Wadeoye(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
Buhari has never be an eloquent person. of course it is not aloquence that we need now - we need a man of action and that is Buhari. As as a governor, he did well. As a minister, he did well. As head of state, he did well. As PTF chairman, he did well. So you can’t question his competence as an administrator. And with all these positions that today's politicians will call juicy positions, he did not corruptly enrich himself. What else do we need?

And back to the debate, it all depends on the perspective from which you look at it. If you look at it on the surface like many hurriedly did, you would say Buhari did't do well enough. If you look at it from an oratory perspective, you will say Buhari didn't do well enough. But if you watch the debate and process the responses (which many didn't do), you will know that Buhari understands the issues and his responses were spot on.

Lets start -

Education:

Is there is any problem with our Education System? Buhari said NO – I agree with him. Why? The education system we operate is not unique to Nigeria. We have the same system being praticed in other countries and it works well for them. What is unique however with Nigeria education system is poor funding and inadequate supervision. Starting with UBE, a properly funded UBE by federal government will equip our kids right from cradle. Funding should be provided and properly supervised – these two key things are missing in Nigeria today.

Also, Buhari talked about the need for technical training in school as we have in 6334. Everybody will agree that if 6334 is properly implemented and funded with strick supervison, we may end up becoming the likes of china and japan. No other candidate talked about the need for technical training and the need for FG to properly fund UBE. On private schools, Buhari said there is no problem - this is democracy. Whoever can afford it can use it. We have these everywhere in the world.

On this issue of education, I give it to Buhari.

Budget:

Buhari mentioned that budget should not be an adhoc stuff. We should have a long term plan and on that basis, we can develop our budget for each year. This represents the best solution to our budget issue and of course, solution to our infrastructure challenges/unemployment.

The issue of recurrent expenditure, can always be reviewed and agreed. Ribadu said, he would insist that salary and allowance be cut. The question then is, where is democracy if a person can have his way no matter what?

On this again, I give it to Buhari.

Corruption:

While some people belief that Nigerians are not corrupt/indiscipline because of political gains, everybody even the people in the hall at the venue of the debate agreed with Buhari that corruption is the bane of all our problems. Buhari said, if a leader or executive head or president is corrupt, the people under him will not agree not to be corrupt. So, corruption needs to be eradicated in the system if we must move forward and that the leaders will be the one to lead by example. He said he will be accountable to the people and everybody under him will be accountable as well.

My question to Ribadu is, if Nigerians are not corrupt and indisciplined, why are things this bad in the country? Why was Nigeria once ranked the second most corrupt nation on earth? Why the EFCC?

I give this to Buhari again.

Power:

On power, the solution is as simple as Buhari put it - go back to 1999 and we work from there - what did have then, how much money have we spent so far, on what, what have we achieved and where did we get it wrong - you will agree with me that Buhari knows what he is saying. When Ribadu said we need to do this, have to do that, etc. Who told him the $16B was not to be spent on those things he highlighted? But did they spend the money on it? Investigating our expenses till date on power will help to know where we got it wrong - this is not to witchhunt anybody - so the corrupt should not be afraid.

In conclusion, the fact that Buhari is not a talking person (or an orator) doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a plan. Soilders normally go straight to the point – they are not marketers.

And anybody can correct me if what I stated above is different from what GMB said.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by gernded(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2011
DESPITE HOW MANY TIME ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM CAN CHANGE HIS USER NAME AND COMMENT 16BILLION TIMES IT WILL NEVER CHANGE FACTS.

THE FACTS ARE:

GOODLUCK WILL WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WITHOUT AN EYE BLINK.

HE IS THE BEST CANDIDATE SO FAR

RIBADU IS GEJ BOY SEND TO ACN FOR A REASON.

BUHARE LACKS NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE BECAUSE OF HIS REGIONAL AND RELIGIOUSLY POLITICAL CAMPAIGN.

GEJ IS 100% SURE OF 10 MILLION VOTES FROM EAST EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH.

SO I AM SURE HE HAS DONE WELL AS PRESIDENT AND HE WILL DO MORE , BUT THE ILLITERATES IN THIS FORUM YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
Re: Team Buhari/bakare Shocking See What Bakere Said by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
I dont understand You, What is 'Innocent N5'?

(1) (Reply)

20 People Die In A Tanker Accident In North Central Nigeria / Speakership: Titanic Race For Lagos Assembly Hot Seat / Usain Bolt Is GEJ's Cousin (Metaphorically Speaking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.