Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty (16368 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by lightfak007: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2020
There are many beautiful nigerian ladies but this girl has got my mind captivated.

Agu chioma is an Igbo girl endowed with beauty. Looking at her pictures you will agree with me she is beautiful. She has all it takes to be called a beautiful woman. She got all the swag with or without makeup, her beauty always hit the jackpot. An example of beautiful one’s are here with us. She has over 5000 followers on Facebook.

She is a student of Lagos state university and attended her secondary school at intact Jesus Academy.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/the-18-year-old-girl-that-is-causing-problem-on-facebook-with-her-beauty-and-figure-pictures/

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54am On Jul 03, 2020
ok bro... good luck!

5 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by EbukaHades10(m): 4:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Op, make u and her go join them

26 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Op where is the beauty nau? This one self wey resemble Korean imbe¢ile dey cause the walaha for fb?
Rubbish

27 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Op where is the beauty nau? This one self wey resemble Korean imbe¢ile dey cause the walaha for fb?
Rubbish

Girl dey on her own and op brought her pic to nairaland.

Instead of you to jump and pass the thread, you resorted to brand her "Korean imbe¢ile".

Will you like it if someone call your sister that.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by DrayZee: 5:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish
Really man? You really want to tell me this girl isn’t beautiful. Na you know your problem.

I was expecting the usual overhype but, this is a pleasant surprise. Damn lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Benwallt(m): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2020
18? Is she retardid? You sure have not seeing better days. That girl looked like a ripe plaNtain.

1 Like

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by PanickMode(m): 5:51am On Jul 03, 2020
If I see truth I go talk, this babe over make sense, Ibo's una Welldon oh! kiss

4 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Spice1: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeewwww....this ibo girl!

1 Like

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Openbusiness2: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2020
If a small girl with excess filter and make up like masquerade is causing problem for you on Facebook, then OP you need serious help

8 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Heavensent01(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2020
a lot of blind guys on this forum! how did you people know who's beautiful

this chic is gorgeous, look at her forehead, her nose down to her mouth and tell me if she's not stunning

I will pay her bride price twice on Saturday introduction day in Slawomirr's voice, though except if she's a virgin

I no fit travel far to east to pay bride price of a non virgin lady. my babe too was once looking sweet sixteen like her when we met but she don mature for my hands

3 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by teemotee: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish
Congratulations undecided

5 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
teemotee:
Congratulations undecided
Thanks...please accept my lil gift below

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by 444crop: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Whoever made this write up is a suspect.... Small pikin dey on her own u don even sniff to know which schools she go....
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Still looking for the problem she caused lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by VALIDDREAMS(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish

I know you will be so happy to see people call your sister or daughter KOREAN IMBEÇILE? because it will happen just soon, anú óhia

3 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
VALIDDREAMS:

I know you will be so happy to see people call your sister or daughter KOREAN IMBEÇILE? because it will happen just soon, anú óhia

Enjoy the lil gift I have for u below

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
If this girl would have been black skin what would you have said, some ppl just look good bcus they have fair skin not beauty pee say

1 Like

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2020
She looks good but, not causing problems. lol.

1 Like

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by shortgun(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2020
The is blessed with beauty
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2020
She actually is beautiful. She's got nice lips, nose, forehead and her brows are good. Her skin is also good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti67I7jnmVc
You guys should help me watch this video jharey so I can get monetized on YouTube. I still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Dreyton36: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish
Korean slowpoke grin grin grin grin you are mad grin
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Sensitivity: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish
That means you're an slowpoke. Oponu
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Emmald: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
She fine sha but her breast look like orange
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Iceyjayz: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Mumu Op
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by deltateam: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish

grin You are disdaining what you can't have.

Anyway she has 4 o'clock eyes." Are you talking to me?", you will keep asking her.

She's beautiful nonetheless but not worth the hype.

Next thread.
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by sofiscatedmoron: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Emmald:
She fine sha but her breast look like orange
cheesy
She is not upto 20 so its still growing
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Curi(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:
Rubbish
stop the hate dude
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by nkiliuzo(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
is it just because she has fair skin, I like my girls black

3 Likes

Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by Obakashdee(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Mtxhew
Re: The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty by sofiscatedmoron: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2020
I like Yoruba black girls ,,
The one im dating now is called dudu,

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / My End Of Year Apology. / Funny Sex Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.