Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Are These Names Promiscuous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Names Promiscuous? (4940 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2011
When some guys heard some names, they know the person is highly promiscuous.
Bukola
Sade
Yetunde
Tolu
Toyin
Janet
Oyindamola
Gbemisola
Blessing
Esther
Bisola
Rita
Nancy
Bunmi
Biola
Funmilayo
Tina
Cynthia
Lide
Jessica
Tutu
Bimbola
Kemi
Nneka
Nkeshi
Ndidi
Angelina
Jolene
Mary
Tosin

Guys if you know any other promiscuous names, you can share your experience, most Bukola don't give guys problem when u want to date them and sleep with them and Yetunde also.

List from Tosinville

Amaka
chizoba
chidinma
chiyere
nneka
onyekachi
chinelo
chiamaka
onyechi
chibuzo
ebere
cynthia
nkem
chioma
ifeoma
chinenye
ijeoma
tochi
ekene
chikodi
blessing
ngozi

Hausa list from latty88

For d hausas,
Aisha
Fatima
Maryam
Maimuna
those names esp Aishas re d worst.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
wat is dis grin hw u tk nw say al d pple wey dey bear dis name dey promiscuous.Mschweeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
ppl can tell u from experience, you are guilty cos u are among, though u are last on the least, but i know of a tosin girl to be sincere, she is animasahun alot of tosin like that, but that does not mean u are also like that, but who knows?
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by calddon(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
na wa o!
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2011
Funmis are usually ashawo types. Be it funmilayo or funmilade or funmilola or funmiloko/funminiprick. If fact I know that funmi means give me and they just love when you give it to them in everyway possible. Maybe it is a yoruba trait. From my experience most yoruba girls are really love-peddlers deep down. They just know how to hide it. Especially the ones that are in the western world they are the biggest ashawo types.

My advice is to run away from yoruba girls especially Funmis if you dont want chronic gonorrhea to rot your manliness. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2011
give us those names which are not
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
ChukaEze:

Funmis are usually ashawo types. Be it funmilayo or funmilade or funmilola or funmiloko/funminiprick. If fact I know that funmi means give me and they just love when you give it to them in everyway possible. Maybe it is a yoruba trait. From my experience most yoruba girls are really love-peddlers deep down. They just know how to hide it. Especially the ones that are in the western world they are the biggest ashawo types.

My advice is to run away from yoruba girls especially Funmis if you dont want chronic gonorrhea to rot your manliness. A word is enough for the wise.

Thanks for sharing, but don't be tribalistic, tell us some names from eastern side that have similar character.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by tpiah2: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ topic

no, those names are not promiscuous.

if sleeping with you is the yardstick that makes somebody promiscuous, then you need to learn how not to be a sex addict.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2011
lovejo:

Thanks for sharing, but don't be tribalistic, tell us some names from eastern side that have similar character.

Ndidi is very generous type too. Indeed, indeed. Indeed if you did the deed with Ndidi you will need to see doctor for sure because your manliness will expire if care is not taken. One time I did Ndidi in the motel and she gave me many bacterias. So many i could not count all of them. I was very afraid of Ndidis since them.

What is your name? let me see if I have experience with your types. I have many experience with ashawo types and I feel your aura as a familiar one.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ragdollz: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2011
@topic, Huh!? Thank gosh my name no dey there cheesy. Some more:

Vivian
Obiangeli
Nkechi
Olivia
Sarah
Etc

Lol
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
ChukaEze:

What is your name? let me see if I have experience with your types. I have many experience with ashawo types and I feel your aura as a familiar one.

My name would be worst, fortunately i'm male and opposite my name in character, i never know much of ladies bearing such name cos the generation of those names is just being common, Ife
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ife are usually bisexual by nature. They love everybody and will sex with any type of creature. anyanma. smelling grin
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ chukaeze.

Most EZE i know are homo.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
I trust your type to be familiar with homos. But you see my name is not Ze, it is Zeus. So go and look for a Ze to seduce. I'm not your type bros shocked grin
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by MrCork17: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
those Nnekas and NNkeshi,s  usualy guranteed punnys. love them! tongue
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

those Nnekas and NNkeshi,s  usualy guranteed punnys. love them! tongue

Nneka and Nkeshi are sure Banker.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by tpiah2: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
seems chukaeze and lovejo have a thing for each other.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by googles: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
you are pathologically dumb !

wat has name got to do with promiscuity ? wat an a[i]s[/i]s you are

yea i said it, you are a big a[i]s[/i]s  wink
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
The Amy and Bunmi I kno are out rite cheats
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by harakiri(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2011
Oh gee. . . I guess it doesn't take much to to turn you on then. All a girl needs to do is whisper all those "promiscous" names in your ear and you'll be having multiple orgasms, shooting your seed all over your shorts. Pathetic! ! !
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ragdollz: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ googles lol don't mind the OP, it's just that some of these names are very common. Some guys find that eventually they may have bedded many Iyabo's(for example). Not that Iyabo's are promiscuous, just that it's a popular name. So let us forgive him grin.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by MrCork17: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
lovejo:

Nneka and Nkeshi are sure Banker.

true!! Those Nnkeka nyansh more than those Nnkeshi,s. love them! tongue
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
googles:

you are pathologically dumb !

wat has name got to do with promiscuity ? wat an a[i]s[/i]s you are

yea i said it, you are a big a[i]s[/i]s  wink

If you can read all my post from the beginning, i have said those names are common with promiscuity, and people have confirmed, and i said not all those bearing this name are certain to be promiscuous, but at least 75% of them are promiscuous, are you among this name, let us know, i have put my name also.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by tpiah2: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
can someone educate me on when promiscuity is a bad thing and when it's not.

when you say you no wan do, dem go abuse, say you dey proud.

when you say you wan do, dem go call you ashewo.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
tpiah*:

You wan do?

Oya lovejo abeg mount this tpiah sharp sharp make we know which category she dey
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by tpiah2: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^are you not extremely promiscuous?
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
I promise intercourse to all the ladies. Yes I am promisecourse
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
@tpiah
I'm  Cardinal Love Jo Of world parish.
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
tpiah*:

its cool on your side if you know that you dont want to be married

bad if you want to be married it might hunt you
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by googles: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2011
lovejo:

If you can read all my post from the beginning, i have said those names are common with promiscuity, and people have confirmed, and i said not all those bearing this name are certain to be promiscuous, but at least 75% of them are promiscuous, are you among this name, let us know, i have put my name also.

because my name is dere ni  angry

wetin consign agbero with overload ? if my name is not dere you think i will post here ni

you now come and put my cousin's name dere again. . . na wa for u sha
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by ChukaEze: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
Miss googles I like you and your cousin. Will you both like to take a ride in my hyundai coupe sitting on chrome while I hit the switches?
Re: Are These Names Promiscuous? by lovejo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
googles:

because my name is dere ni  angry

wetin consign agbero with overload ? if my name is not dere you think i will post here ni

you now come and put my cousin's name dere again. . . na wa for u sha

I don't mean to offend anyone, there are some guys like that when u hear their name u will know they are always after skirt, E.G Femi. Ade etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / Is This Totally Unrealistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.