Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pastor What Happened Na? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor What Happened Na? (2033 Views)

Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / What Happened To Gloria Okon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
IBB Will Fail - Pastor Bakare

The Punch/Sun, Nigeria .The pastor of the popular The Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Sunday said the dream of a former military dictator, Mr. Ibrahim Babangida, to rule the nation in 2007 would fail, adding that IBB is a decaying matter.

Bakare, who spoke at a special programme of the church titled, ‘If the truth must be told” in Lagos, said the script to install Babangida was already being acted out.

He said, “As it is right now, only God can stop IBB from becoming the president of this nation again. You are likely to disagree but the strategy to bring him back has been perfected and the script is being acted out.

“But there is good news there because God has shown me how to stop him.”

The cleric, who did not tell his audience the strategy to stop the Minna-based General from becoming the president in 2007, added that none of the presidential front runners would make Aso Rock.

[size=14pt]Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”[/size]

The pastor, whose prophecy in 1999, shortly after Obasanjo was elected president, caused a major outcry, said the prophecy was not informed by hatred for the person of the President or a dislike for the country.

He said, “I love my country and I love the President. I pray for my country too on regular basis. I do not wish Obasanjo or any other person any evil. But my concern is for my country and what God has put in my heart to tell the nation. I suppose that the over 1,000 pastors that gathered to pray against the March 7, 1999 prophecy now know better.”

Making references to his 1993 and 1999 prophecies, Bakare declared that only the counsel of God would prevail in the nation’s situations.

“When God warns his people, he only wants them to repent of their evil ways and seek forgiveness. God is not interested in killing anybody,” he said.

Supporting his message with illustrations, the pastor said those who “balanced the equation” in the deaths of (Sani) Abacha and MKO (Abiola) were still around and could play a major role in the present crisis rocking the Presidency.

Bakare in his statements couched in deep analogies, said of Nigeria’s present scenario, “By the present exposures that are going on between the President and his deputy, vipers eggs are being hatched, spiders’ webs are being woven. At the end, these will heat up the polity, heat up the system and make the nation ungovernable.

“It is also clear that your accomplice in crime will expose you.”

He warned against bloodbath, saying that the nation could not afford another civil war.

On the leadership the nation desires, he said, “We do not need dishonest leaders, who are clever by half; who live in denials. We must reject body language politics in Nigeria. We do not need people who confuse personal account with the nation’s account.”

In its own report, the Daily Sun said Bakare declared Abiola was murdered.

The cleric posited that it was divinely ordained that former President Ibrahim Babangida, incumbent President Olusegun Obasanjo, Vice President Atiku Abubakar would fight to destroy themselves for the nation to move forward.

He said Nigerians should not be surprised about the exposure of corruption in high places as he likened the gladiators to partners in crime against the nation.

"A word of caution to our people. They should not take sides or join in the battle that is going on. He who digs a pit will fall into it. Your accomplice in crime might double cross you.
"By the exposure that is going on, viper’s eggs are being hatched while spider’s web is being woven deliberately to make the nation ungovernable so that we will have no choice but ask them to continue until October 2007," he said.

[size=14pt]Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither Buhari nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace."[/size]

The preacher described the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a basket of serpents and scorpions and insisted that the people must wrest power from them through peaceful and proper transition.
He alerted the nation to what he described as "the contraption of evil" that is going on in high places and warned the president to always watch his back as those who killed M. K. O. Abiola were still around.

"The same people who balanced the equation that if Abacha is dead, M. K. O. Abiola must follow suit are still around. Whoever tells you M. K. O. died a natural death has lied. They contrived his cold murder.
"When Abacha died, Abiola was still in prison and IBB for the first time since he left power for his fortress in Minna came to Abeokuta to see the current president. He came to greet him and came to offer him the package of the elders of the north and at the same time, to present it (offer to be president in 1999) to the then General Obasanjo.

And he (Obasanjo) replied him: ‘I have been head of state. I have been prisoner, there is nothing else to be in my nation. Number one, I don’t have the money to run for an election. Number two, M. K. O. the man who won the election is still in prison. What would I tell my people?’ He was assured. Read between the lines and lies. Shortly thereafter, M. K. O became history."
In graphic presentation, Bakare drew the attention of the congregation to the recurrence of Babangida’s name in the past political maneuvering and pointed out that the former military president was still very much loaded with tricks.

"Don’t forget his code name in the PDP registration is 007. You are about to see the greatest theatrical performance in the history of politics in Nigeria," he said.
Bakare noted that those who said Obasanjo was the most acceptable candidate to all the segments of the country would soon do the same in respect of Babangida.
He said nothing on ground at the moment could stop Babangida, except God, regretting, however, that the current political gladiator could not take Nigeria to the promised land.
Pastor Bakare recalled that he had alerted the nation on several occasions to the direction God was taking the country.

The fiery preacher said rather than take counsel from the Holy Spirit, President Obasanjo and the other political actors continued with their "contraption of evil."
"Rather than he (Obasanjo) clinging on to God, he is relying on his own understanding. He is looking at his friends and thinking they are his enemies," Bakare said.
According to the pastor, whatever the political actors planned, "it is the immutable counsel of God that shall prevail in Nigeria.

"Don’t think God has forgotten Nigeria. In all these accusations and counter accusations and maneuvering, it is the immutability of God’s counsel that is our anchor and it will prevail."
Pastor Bakare said God would raise new leaders for the nation, who would rule with the fear of God, fairness and justice and He would heal the land and make it flourish again.

http://againstbabangida.com/Newsroom-at-AgainstBabangida.com/ibb-will-fail-pastor-bakare.html
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2011
Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

Is somebody not mocking God here? shocked
How can the deliverer of such a "prophesy" become the assistant to one of the "sons of turmoil?"

Damn!
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by johndoe200: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
The guy is a big fake. Now that he thinks he can get some of the "corrupt" money he has been hearing and reading about in the newspapers, he has changed his tune.

[size=14pt]He is just another hungry Nigerian. What a big shame.[/size]
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by violent(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
Lmao!

such a shame really. Our country might never see the generation of men who will stand firm by their words.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Genbuhari3: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
keep the propaganda going! beaf and johndoe. rogues!
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by omochelsea(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
NO
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Muza(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
The challenge is great,the goal is clear,the time is now the solution is here, BB2011
but only those with eyes and are honest can see
[b]B[/b]uhari-[b]B[/b]akare 2011

Rig2011ElectionsAndUDieApainFullDeath
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by SkyBlue1: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
If this is Bakare's sin (like a lot of Nigerian pastors who seek relevance, being so quick to attribute personal views to hearing from God), then I am willing to overlook it, he is afterall human. What is the implication of being human? Being able to make mistakes and being able to change your mind. If he can simply articulate what made him change his mind then I am all ears and willing to listen. Afterall, I reserve the right to change my mind and I have made mistakes too. There is no need to resort to cheap propaganda, it is irritating, and a tad childish if anything. What I am looking at favourably with regards to Bakare is his affiliation with the Save Nigeria Group.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by 1025: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
The guy is a big fake. Now that he thinks he can get some of the "corrupt" money he has been hearing and reading about in the newspapers, he has changed his tune.

He is just another hungry Nigerian. What a big shame.

@johndoe200,
uncle, tunde bakare is never been a poor man. he is one of the few nigerians that is yet to sale his soul to the looting and corruption in the country.
you and i know before now that he has in the past, refused to get involved in the hypocricy of praying in aso rock.
he has had his chances but refused to be part of the shame.
calling a man of God a big fake could amount to self destruction as it is writen; TOUNCH NO MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.
if you know his crime(s) against nigerians, his ministry and God, go ahead and let us know about them. if you know that our constitution did not allow a pastor to be part of governance, go ahead and tell us. if u know that bible is against children of God participating in governance, tell us.
he has been one man that has been fighting govt from the days of the military, so if he finally decides to get involved directly, i think all we need now is to support him and then watch out and see him practise what he preach or go astray.
for his sake, i will vote but outside him, i will not. buhari is a tasted and trusted president depsite been one under the military, we saw his regime practise what they preach. under him/and idiagbon, nigerians saw leadership by example.
if i have my ways, let him come back to power besides, pdp zoning before now says the northerners'term will end come 2015.
jonathan is nothing but a child of destruction. he is been used by those who stole all our money just to make sure justice will not catch on them.
i believe God will surely show himself this time arround so that those who brought us to this shameful stage in life will die without mercy. that they will see justice they denied many.
there is nothing too big for our God.
i am from imo state and without fraud, it is the northerners'turn to rule nigeria according to the dictects of the pdp zoning constitution. ogbulafor mentioned it and got fired. nwodo saw it and got fired. how long will the truth be in the grave.
despite all these, no part of this country is as peaceful as the troubled tunisia, egypt and cote d'ivoire.
we are more troubled than the waring zones.
jonathan must accept the fact that he has lost the people's confidence and as such be modest and resign.
ribadu messed up his intergrity when he worked for obasanjo and we know him as mr. selective. to rewrite his name, all he needs now is to go and join hands with other respectable northerners to deliver buhari.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by violent(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Skyblue

hmmm, one minute he condemns the political objectives of a man and tagged him as being one of the sons of turmoil

The next minute he's welcoming a handshake to be run side by side with the same man.

one wonders how much of integrity is left in this individual, and how much of it we ought to expect from him given that he's capable of changing his mind faster than i can type on Nairaland. 

“One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.”------Chinua Achebe quotes
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by SkyBlue1: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
violent:

@Skyblue

hmmm, one minute he condemns the political objectives of a man and tagged him as being one of the sons of turmoil

The next minute he's welcoming a handshake to be run side by side with the same man.

one wonders how much of integrity is left in this individual, and how much of it we ought to expect from him given that he's capable of changing his mind faster than i can type on Nairaland. 

“One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.”------Chinua Achebe quotes

No need to throw around Chinua Achebe quotes where they might not necessarily apply. Changing one's mind is not in itself a test of a person's integrity. Apart from the attributing personal views to that of God I see nothing wrong here. Have you never ever changed your mind about anything before in your life? I used to be a supporter of Ribadu but I have recently re-evaluated this for the mean time (till he addresses some isues which I will not bore you with). I am happy I can confess to this because I am afterall human and this is not about just winning some lame online argument. The man is human and not God, as a result he is not above mistakes (non of us are), he also should be allowed to change is mind and all I am concerned with in that regard is a substantial reason or explanation (by him) as to why he changed his mind, simple. What I find irritating is the sanctimonious attitudes of some posters as if they are above certain things. We are all human. No need for cheap propaganda. I will look out for the man's explanation and see if it can convince me.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by blacksta(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
The only person fake is the GEJ adminstration  - corrupt and Inept  - Maybe it is time move away so called PHD Failures and School cert leavers who refused to offer Nigerians anything positive and meaning  full but have latched on like parasites sucking the blood of Nigeria. 

The fact remains we have gained nothing from 12 years of PDP misrule.   It is only a madman that would prefer the status quo.

For example - Are you aware that the GEJ asked the Justice Minister to withdraw corruption charges against so called health minister who was caught helping himself to ministry's coffers.

I believe it is time for the Nigerian masses to try anything other thAN the Corrupt PDP.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Gbawe: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
Sky Blue:

If this is Bakare's sin (like a lot of Nigerian pastors who seek relevance, being so quick to attribute personal views to hearing from God), then I am willing to overlook it, he is afterall human. What is the implication of being human? Being able to make mistakes and being able to change your mind. If he can simply articulate what made him change his mind then I am all ears and willing to listen. Afterall, I reserve the right to change my mind and I have made mistakes too. There is no need to resort to cheap propaganda, it is irritating, and a tad childish if anything. What I am looking at favourably with regards to Bakare is his affiliation with the Save Nigeria Group.

Mature and gracious post. I feel I may have misjudged you . The part in bold is especially valid. Most Nigerians know Tunde Bakare stood up firmly against a cabal intent on propping up comatose yar Adua for their own selfish benefits while many who are now very vocal in support of Jonathan (like Anenih) hid away impotently. Bakare gets a lot of mileage for that with Nigerians . His alleged U-turn on Buhari should therefore not be damaging enough to castigate Bakare negatively overall when stood up against his highly patriotic actions of late when many prominent Nigerians politicians (like IBB, Atiku, Anenih) et al had more responsibility to act and save Nigeria yet they hid and left the 'battle' to a man of God.  

As you say , he should , if confronted , explain himself and set the record straight on why he now partners a man he once allegedly castigated fiercely. Judging him so harshly on the strength of this article is what I find worrying about Nigerians . I.e our seemingly bellicose demeanour that see us able to demonise individuals instantly without considerations for some of the extraordinary things they have done for Nigeria many of us simply do not have the bravery or will to attempt . You are right when you say this obvious attempt at propaganda is "irritating and childish". At the very least many Nigerians should owe Bakare a debt of gratitude for the SNG agitation that contributed to the "doctrine of neccesity" which saw GEJ sworn in as acting President and brought an end to a tense stand-off.  Those genuinely gracious amongst us who understand the concept of standing on the side of heroic Nigerians should therefore give Bakare the benefit of the doubt and wait for an explanation before wholesale judgement/condemnation of the guy. This is how some spammed this forum with various messages aimed at portraying Buhari as a fundamentalist when Buhari himself , and many prominent Nigerians from all walks of life and religon , have stated that this is outrightly false propaganda .
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
Sky Blue:

No need to throw around Chinua Achebe quotes where they might not necessarily apply. Changing one's mind is not in itself a test of a person's integrity. Apart from the attributing personal views to that of God I see nothing wrong here. Have you never ever changed your mind about anything before in your life? I used to be a supporter of Ribadu but I have recently re-evaluated this for the mean time (till he addresses some isues which I will not bore you with). I am happy I can confess to this because I am afterall human and this is not about just winning some lame online argument. The man is human and not God, as a result he is not above mistakes (non of us are), he also should be allowed to change is mind and all I am concerned with in that regard is a substantial reason or explanation (by him) as to why he changed his mind, simple. What I find irritating is the sanctimonious attitudes of some posters as if they are above certain things. We are all human. No need for cheap propaganda. I will look out for the man's explanation and see if it can convince me.

If he simply changed his mind that would be fine, but he claimed to be revealing a prophesy from God. His claim that God was speaking is very decietful. His words and actions cast him as what Christian call, false prophet. God never spoke to him:

Bakare said, “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
When GEJ was denied Presidency by the cabal, it was not his friends, the Anenih's, Gbenga Daniels and Omisores who stood up for him.

It was this man Bakare who stood up for truth and justice, sending marchers out on to the street whilst GEJ's friends (Timi Sylva and Saraki) paid for thugs to go and waste the protesters with bullets, but thank God it didnt happen.

This man Bakare is a man who cares about his country, and has always spoken against certain cabals, often confusing his emotions for the "voice of God". However, having seen my own father hear many strange voices from God which never came to pass, I am willing to overlook his religious madness, and judge him on his actions.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by blacksta(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ibime:

When GEJ was denied Presidency by the cabal, it was not his friends, the Anenih's, Gbenga Daniels and Omisores who stood up for him.

[b]It was this man Bakare who stood up for truth and justice, sending marchers out on to the street whilst GEJ's friends (Timi Sylva and Saraki) [/b]paid for thugs to go and waste the protesters with bullets, but thank God it didnt happen.

This man Bakare is a man who cares about his country, and has always spoken against certain cabals, often confusing his emotions for the "voice of God". However, having seen my own father hear many strange voices from God which never came to pass, I am willing to overlook his religious madness, and judge him on his actions.

Correcto

GEj's desperation to remain relevant meant that he had to dine with devils. But if he had chosen the likes of falana, soyinka and Bakare as friends rather than murderers - I am sure trio would have preferred that GEJ change the political landscape by implementing the Uwais report and conducting a free and fair election.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Gbawe: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
Ibime:

It was this man Bakare who stood up for truth and justice, sending marchers out on to the street whilst GEJ's friends (Timi Sylva and Saraki) paid for thugs to go and waste the protesters with bullets, but thank God it didnt happen.

Spoken like a classy Nigeria with an eye on what really matters. Lets even look at this another way . We all see what is happening in Tunisia and Egypt. Mohamed El baradei (former UN weapons inspector) is leading the protest against the autocratic regime in Egypt . Bakare is our own El Baradei . In fact we need far more like him to sensitize Nigerians about peoples power - "amandla awetu"- and that apathy is not an option. If Jonathan becomes an unbearable dictator tomorrow fleecing the treasury shamelessly with his buddies who will lead the march against such misrule if Bakare decides not to get involved with how "ungrateful Nigerians" heaped insult on him and his character? Did we not learn anything from how  , to our International disgrace , a small cabal led by a housewife held an entire nation to ransom while virtually all our braggart and strutting "strong men" , now 'coincidentally' behind GEJ, stood silent trembling in their boots ? Anyone who has vision and knows the type of individuals who , together , are assets to a nation will not be quick to now start talking of Bakare ungraciously merely because he is now running against Jonathan. At the very least , even if Bakare does not win, we know that in the Pastor we have now gained , very importantly , a social critic who can get Nigerians on the Street (like is happening worldwide) for a united fight against opression.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by 1025: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
there is one thing every nigerian want now including jonathan and bakare and that is CHANGE.
the last time i checked the definition of a political party, it read; A GROUP OF INDIVIDUAL WITH THE SAME POLITICAL IDEOLOGY WHOSE AIM IS TO WIN AND RETAIN IT. if this is still the definition, pdp as a gang has been winning with different political ideologies ranging from obj to yar adua and now jonathan. one will expect our jonathan to continue with his late boss's 7 point agenda that is if they were together in the same ideology.
then if they all have the same ideology, it is obvious nigerians are tired of their failures.
jonathan shld support us(other nigerians) is achieving this long over due change in this country.
another party must be allowed to try their luck. pdp as a party has failed in all ramifications and has no moral justification to be arround come 2011.
no matter how much jonathan gives jega, nigerians are bitter and can get the required courage from the situations in tunisia and egypt.
soon, we no gree ooooooooooooooo, we no greee will be our national anthem.
i am seeing jonathan as a finished/wasted product when those criminals behind him are through with him.
he must learn to be as wise as the snake.
if any one here is saying pastor bakare changed his mind, what is wrong with change which is generally acceptable as the only constant thing in life.
God changed his mind so many times in the bible what more a pastor? for the sake of one man, God can change his position on this leadership doomed country.
jonathan must not stand on the ways of God who has come to change the situations of the poor suffering nigerians.
my prayers to all those who have refused us happiness and made us slaves in our own land is that they DIE without mercy.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by johndoe200: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Gbawe

Still fantasizing? Take heart one day, you will come in from the cold and become relevant. Till then, you and your cohorts have NL, while we have Nigeria.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by johndoe200: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
1025:

jonathan must not stand on the ways of God who has come to change the situations of the poor suffering nigerians.
my prayers to all those who have refused us happiness and made us slaves in our own land is that they DIE without mercy.

If only your written English (or is it your education ) was a bit better I would have commented on the largely senseless rants that you get into. As it is, maybe you should concentrate on improving yourself and allow us and GEJ to help the people?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by blacksta(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
johndoe200:

@Gbawe

Still fantasizing? Take heart one day, you will come in from the cold and become relevant. Till then, you and your cohorts have NL, while we have Nigeria.

lol

Thank God the End of Dictators are never good - violent deaths. from mussilini to saddam Hussein to Mobotu
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Gbawe: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
johndoe200:

@Gbawe

Dude , give it a rest. Intelligent arguement will never register with you because you are partisan beyond reason or fairness. it is not in any sensible Nigerian's interest for Bakare to be villified off the scene - even if that occurence helps Jonathan's cause . Every nation , especially one controlled by a greedy elite , needs its Che Gueveras but I would not credit an 'area champion' like you with enough vision or intelligence to expect that you will appreciate that notion.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by ladi02(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
blacksta:

The only person fake is the GEJ adminstration  - corrupt and Inept  - Maybe it is time move away so called PHD Failures and School cert leavers who refused to offer Nigerians anything positive and meaning  full but have latched on like parasites sucking the blood of Nigeria. 

The fact remains we have gained nothing from 12 years of PDP misrule.   It is only a madman that would prefer the status quo.

For example - Are you aware that the GEJ asked the Justice Minister to withdraw corruption charges against so called health minister who was caught helping himself to ministry's coffers.

I believe it is time for the Nigerian masses to try anything other thAN the Corrupt PDP.

Thank you for calling a spade a spade, hope you are listening Beaf, JohnDoe, Ma_J_Blige and whichever alias you use. .clown!
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2011
ladi02:

Thank you for calling a spade a spade, hope you are listening Beaf, JohnDoe, Ma_J_Blige and whichever alias you use. .clown!

E be like say you no get points! grin
Take Panadol.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by OAM4J: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf, do you know that God does change His mind?

Not saying it's the case, but it is also a possibility.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by deb(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
johndoe200:

[size=14pt]He is just another hungry Nigerian. What a big shame.[/size]

I would have agreed with you on the bolded if the same Bakare had not turned down Jonathan's $50,000 transport money after his visit to him in the Aso Rock Villa
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by meine: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2011

Whether Bakare wins or not while running for VP, He will always have my respect,

Bakare is one of the few men of God who is walking his talk, others stay behind the pulpit collecting offering and praying that God comes down to rule Aso Rock,

If you want change you have to get into the ring and fight for it,

SHAME On  Beaf, Johndoe and others who condemn Bakare contesting an elective post in his father land,

Posterity will never forgive you for ensuring that the madness of the past 12 years continue,

What more right does Jonathan have that Bakare or Buhari doesn't have?

Bakare you've got my vote and that of my entire church, and you remain our hero even if you dont win!
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by blacksta(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
meine:

Whether Bakare wins or not while running for VP, He will always have my respect,

Bakare is one of the few men of God who is walking his talk, others stay behind the pulpit collecting offering and praying that God comes down to rule Aso Rock,

SHAME On Beaf, Johndoe , Blacksta, and others who condemn Bakare contesting an elective post in his father land,

Posterity will never forgive you for ensuring that the madness of the past 12 years continue,

Bakare you've got my vote and that of my entire church, and you remain our hero even if you dont win!

huh - why you de include my name with those GEJ SH ITT PACKER.

ABEG read the my post again - i dey support bakare 1000%

thanks
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
meine:

SHAME On Beaf, Johndoe , Blacksta, and others who condemn Bakare contesting an elective post in his father land,

Where did you see anyone say that Bakare cannot contest elections? Please point it out.
Dude you are arguing with yourself here, all we are saying is he should not be eating his own poo after prophesying that Buhari is one of the "sons of turmoil" that must be destroyed for Nigeria to progress. His decision is clearly two faced against that backdrop, he is also a false prophet.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by meine: 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
@blacksta

Sorry for the error brov, its been corected, its a slip of the fingers,congratulations for being part of the history making movement
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by meine: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Beaf

Your Greed (Money Collected) will never let you see the truth, I pity your life and your generation Beaf because you are still living in 2007 where you copied your quote from?

I Thot Jonathan once said "I am not the most qualified person to be the president" "Mend did not bomb Nigeria,no son of the SS will do that"etc?

Yet no one hanged him on that word,we forgave him overlooked it and moved on, becos the world has passed the age where people are hanged by what they have said in the past.

Jonathan had a good mind but he has been initiated,  he is product of a dark and evil cabal called PDP, anybody who dines with Gbenga Daniel, Alao Akala and other Vultures has nothing to offer this country

If Bakare had called Buhari names, are you saying Buhari could not have changed? Hence, causing Bakare to have a change of mind too? And if that is coming from the mouth of a well known social critic was he not doing his job? Hillary Clinton called Obama all sorts of names during their primary but today they are working together because moving america forward is the major goal for each of them not petty past differences

Nigerians are hungry and angry and as such we dont care who said what in the past, we want to elect leaders based on their association,based on what they stand for and based on who they are at the moment?

Please Go and tell Joe that he must come out and fight for that seat becos we are ready to give this two guys a shot?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by monkeyleg: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
Make una no forget say Beaf and im sidekick johndoe are being paid to talk nonsense here.

Gej is in no way better than Bakare, so stop all this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On Ojukwu's Death / I Was Arrested For Being A Boko Haram Leader – Asari Dokubo / 2015: APC Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate – EXCLUSIVE OsunDefender Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.