Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pastor What Happened Na? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor What Happened Na? (2038 Views)

Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / What Happened To Gloria Okon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by meine: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Beaf

Only the moderator can stop me from commentin on ds thread.

There are questions u shuld be raisin about joe boy's credibilty if u love this country.

I don't think that
wil be stupid of you if you do,you wil def have some of your respect bak.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2011
meine:

@Beaf

Only the moderator can stop me from commentin on ds thread.

There are questions u shuld be raisin about joe boy's credibilty if u love this country.

I don't think that
wil be silly of you if you do,you wil def have some of your respect bak.

You are just one of those thick heads that finds it impossible to make a logical argument. otherwise you would have made one by now. Can you take up the simple challenge to actually put your brain in operation and tackle the reason why Tunde Bakare is willingly swallowing his own vomit? These are his own words:

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither [size=14pt]Buhari [/size] nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. [size=14pt]Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace[/size]."

Why is he now Buhari's assistant?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by monkeyleg: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
@Beaf,

I asked you a simple question. Why has GEJ not gone to visit the victims of the on-going massacre in Jos. Surely in a reasonable persons mind, that would be far more important than this rubbish you are doing.

Goodluck is fast turing into useless candidate, and you my friend are the one speeding it up with your wicked lies and money blind support. The best thing you can do for your Oga is tell him the truth.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
^
Open a thread to ask the daft question and I promise to join you there. Deal?
Even a tiny kid can see what this thread is about, talkless of an old baba like you trying to derail it.

This thread is strictly about the "pastor." cool
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

I asked you a simple question. Why has GEJ not gone to visit the victims of the on-going massacre in Jos. Surely in a reasonable persons mind, that would be far more important than this rubbish you are doing.

Goodluck is fast turing into useless candidate, and[b] you my friend are the one speeding it up with your wicked lies and money blind support[/b]. The best thing you can do for your Oga is tell him the truth.

i was mostly indifferent to GEJ, and a little bemused by his good fortune, until team gej begam spamming nl with prpoaganda - 100 day whilrwind, cleaning up nnpc, power plan and other stories.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by monkeyleg: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
I was as well, and prepared to give him a chance, but I was also weary of the cunning things our leaders get up to.

I find it laughable that Goodlucks Nairaland prostitute sees, Pastor Bakares comments taken 5yrs ago more important than the here and now of Goodlucks lack of empathy for those who have suffered indescribale wickedness.

Beaf, I am not starting another thread, in my opinion it is not necessary. Before you oepn your mouth to start speaking nonsense about others, answer the critical questions that follow your master like a bad smell.

I understand that this is your job, and you are being paid handsomely, but please tell your master the truth, you owe him that, not this senseless crusade
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

I was as well, and prepared to give him a chance, but I was also weary of the cunning things our leaders get up to.

I find it laughable that Goodlucks Nairaland love-peddler sees, Pastor Bakares comments taken 5yrs ago more important than the here and now of Goodlucks lack of empathy for those who have suffered indescribale wickedness.

Beaf, I am not starting another thread, in my opinion it is not necessary. Before you oepn your mouth to start speaking nonsense about others, answer the critical questions that follow your master like a bad smell.

I understand that this is your job, and you are being paid handsomely, but please tell your master the truth, you owe him that, not this senseless crusade

Dude, why not own up that you're scared to start another thread, cos you know I will floor you with a wicked knock out combination?
Thats why you've been trying to derail this thread. Old papa behaving like pikin.

You might love false prophets like Bakare, but others find them decietful and dishonest. I wanna find out what happened to the pastor between 2006 and now, abi prophesy de expire? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by monkeyleg: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
@Beaf,

You no dey tire?

Hope Goodluck is paying you well, cos as a fellow Warri man, I no happy with all the insult wey you dey receive for all your blind deceitful support.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by Beaf: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

You no dey tire?

Hope Goodluck is paying you well, cos as a fellow Warri man, I no happy with all the insult wey you dey receive for all your blind deceitful support.

The insult always comes from fools like yourself wen no get brain, so no biggies. Lolz
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by blacksta(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

You no dey tire?

lol

I wonder 000 -- GEJ wahala pass double dead body. _ I hope the money is good.

cause once GEJ becomes lifetime presido - his first cut will be the budget to pay sycophants like beaf and Johndoe.
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by monkeyleg: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
blacksta:

lol

I wonder 000 -- GEJ wahala pass double dead body. _ I hope the money is good.

cause once GEJ becomes lifetime presido - his first cut will be the budget to pay sycophants like beaf and Johndoe.

It beats me. I guess this is the way politics is done in Naija. the old man has allowed himself to be used and abused far more than a cheap prostitute. Anyway I am not suprised, these days he wears woman skirt and calls himself Mary_J_Blige
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by 21052011: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
@OP
Change happened
he has chosen to walk the walk instead of talking the talk at the expense of his comfort zone
get over it!
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by tpiah2: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

The insult always comes from fools like yourself wen no get brain, so no biggies. Lolz

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS FIGHTING LIKE A GOAT?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by tpiah2: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf:

You are just one of those thick heads that finds it impossible to make a logical argument. otherwise you would have made one by now. Can you take up the simple challenge to actually put your brain in operation and tackle the reason why Tunde Bakare is willingly swallowing his own vomit? These are his own words:

Why is he now Buhari's assistant?

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A POINT WITHOUT INSULTS?

AND WHY ARE YOU SO VIOLENT?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by meine: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
Beaf is a PDP initiate. Their DNA constantly calls for confusion,pettiness,violence and blood.

So what do you expect?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by ekubear1: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2011
[quote="Beaf"]
Youre just being your foolish ethnically bigoted self. Shame on you.
Only a fool thinks SNG saved Jonathan, rather everyone pitched in to save NIGERIA, but you're too shallow to see that. All you can see are personalities and their ethnicities. Youre a bigot, dude and it really blurs your vision.

The person most Nigerians remember from the crisis period is Wole Soyinka, not the two faced Bakare who was only saw another opportunity to feather his cap. I was going to join SNG during that crisis, but decided I didn't like what I saw and I am vindicated.

Bakare is a false prophet and an opportunist.
[/quote]

Me an ethnic bigot? grin You've no clue what you are talking about.

And if being two-faced is the criterion for unworthiness. . . then why have you chosen GEJ as your master? grin

Is anyone more mercurial than him?
Re: Pastor What Happened Na? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2011
Damn, If Beaf was a real life ra*pe victim. . . . .

Cus all the assault he receives daily on NL. . . . . .

Hmmmn! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo Promises 400,000 Jobs In Kwara / Constitution Backs President:Ogunlewe (He Misinterpreted The Constitution) / Northern Leader in LAgos Ask Nigerians Why They Are Not Protesting Against BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.