Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Have These States Gone Into Extinct? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have These States Gone Into Extinct? (5329 Views)

List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation / Atiku In Early Lead In These States / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Most of their youths are living with the reality of things than trying to fake it online.

I think I stand with you cool
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Ideke9000:
you must be new on NL..If you believe that the owner of the moniker is from rivers state then you can as well believe that shekau is an indigene of Enugu state..
grin grin e say na shekau.
I honestly don't understand the guy o Sha.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

That's because majority of them can't even afford an average Android phone, you claim they're better than the south but they're the poorest Region in Nigeria and one of the poorest in the world, how is that possible?

I never said they are better. All I'm saying is they dont flaunt unnecessarily. Also they dont spread propaganda like wild fire.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm beginning to think you're a Yoruba man. Or maybe a northerner.
I highly doubt you're a fellow Niger Deltan because we hardly have issues with igbos unless they start dragging us into biafra.
Sageb
Hunchogee
Hotice085
Lzaa
Immhotep

He's actually a rivers man.
I think from port Harcourt.
Cos, I do see him and chino (he's from Anambra) or whatever doing banters
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Ideke9000: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:
go through most of his posts and see for yourself.. He is not from Rivers..
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Ideke9000: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

That dude is not from Rivers state..go through his posts..
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

That's quite unfortunate
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Go through his post history, you'll know he isn't Yoruba at all.

Eastern comments are easy to sense. undecided

You may not have problem with them cos you guys are close.

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Ideke9000:
That dude is not from Rivers state..go through his posts..

https://www.nairaland.com/5910890/most-developed-state-south-south/7#90483742

Go through this.

How many Yorubas knows the demography of South South undecided

Including Akwaibom join.
Especially, the correct spelling of some Akwaibom towns and rivers towns undecided
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Go through his post history, you'll know he isn't Yoruba at all.

Eastern comments are easy to sense. undecided

You may not have problem with them cos you guys are close.
The SS generally doesn't have much problem with the SE, the only times you see us argue is about biafra or territorial arguments.
The guy is always aggressive.
Sha he should calm down.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Ideke9000: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

https://www.nairaland.com/5910890/most-developed-state-south-south/7#90483742

Go through this.

How many Yorubas knows the demography of South South undecided

Including Akwaibom join.
When you live in an area in a long time, you get to know many things..

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

The SS generally doesn't have much problem with the SE, the only times you see us argue is about biafra or territorial arguments.
Sha he should calm down.

Yeah, I've notice that too.

BTW, don't take the banters here seriously smiley

Cos, reality is different from NL banters.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Ideke9000:

When you live in an area in a long time, you get to know many things..

That means that person automatically becomes a citizen of that state as clearly written in the constitution.

So, if you're going with this, he is a rivers man, he never used any Yoruba words self which is rare, so he's definitely not from West.

He has written in maybe Igbo or Ikewerre before, i don't know the language Buh it's from that south south axis (excluding Benin)
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Iceberg3: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:
Have these states gone into extinct?

Hardly, do we hear from them grin

Gombe
Jigawa
Benue
Kebbi
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara.
Sokoto.

Ask yourself and your fellow Afonjas who make nairaland IgboLand everyday grin
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Yeah, I've notice that too.

BTW, don't take the banters here seriously smiley

Cos, reality is different from NL banters.
True sha

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by SuccessChy1987(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Sha he should calm down.
Blackking98:

Sha he should calm down.
[quote author=Blackking98 post=91366346]
Sha he should calm down. we are living in peace and together we shall achieve BIAFRA.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Sha he should calm down.

This Akwa Ibom man, free me oo. My banters are mostly with ipoo clowns until chino decided to buy market. He feels he alone has the monopoly of being stupid.

Well I have no issue with no one but with the superiority manner ibos carry themselves here. I'm all out for them.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:

This Akwa Ibom man, free me oo. My banters are mostly with ipoo clowns until chino decided to buy market. He feels he alone as the monopoly of being stupid.

Well I have no issue with no one but with the superiority manner ibos carry themselves here. I'm all out for them.
grin okay but just calm down Abit. We both know some of them chest beat unnecessarily but majority are reasonable people, just because I said SS and SE have cordial relationship one of them has started tagging me with Biafra dreams grin
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
SuccessChy1987:
[b][/b]
Biafra of abia,imo,enugu, ebonyi, Anambra and Igbo speaking parts of the SS sure you're free. Count us out
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

grin okay but just calm down Abit. We both know some of them chest beat unnecessarily but majority are reasonable people, just because I said SS and SE have cordial relationship one of them has started tagging me with Biafra dreams grin

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=91367228][/quote]
E weak me o grin
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Burchester: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Iceberg3: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Biafra of abia,imo,enugu, ebonyi, Anambra and Igbo speaking parts of the SS sure you're free. Count us out

Shut up you imposter,where are you from,in the 1st place?

I'm Edo n I say viva to ipob.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

Shut up you imposter,where are you from,in the 1st place?

I'm Edo n I say viva to ipob.
grin
Kinematics
Because I've said no to biafra they say I'm an imposter, I'm beginning to understand why you dislike them so much grin
Mr Man go through my post and you'll know where I'm from, you can ridicule yourself by calling me imposter or Yoruba, it's your choice grin
But I've made my point, the same way you as an Igbo man is yearning to leave Nigeria and form his own country is the same way we ibibios,ijaws, urhobo, etc yearn for our own country, idk why you start hyperventilating when we say we don't want to be part of Biafra.
Do we support igbos in having their biafra? Yes we do.
Do we want to be part of biafra? No we do not.
Do we want our own country or countries outside the option of Nigeria or biafra? Yes we do .
I wonder what I've done wrong here to give u high blood pressure . grin

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

grin
Kinematics
Because I've said no to biafra they say I'm an imposter, I'm beginning to understand why you dislike them so much grin
Mr Man go through my post and you'll know where I'm from, you can ridicule yourself by calling me imposter or Yoruba, it's your choice grin
But I've made my point, the same way you as an Igbo man is yearning to leave Nigeria and form his own country is the same way we ibibios,ijaws, urhobo, etc yearn for our own country, idk why you start hyperventilating when we say we don't want to be part of Biafra.
Do we want our own country or countries outside the option of Nigeria or biafra? Yes we do .

I'm glad you now understand why I spare them not.

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:

I'm glad you now understand why I spare them not.
I do bro
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Iceberg3: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

grin
Kinematics
I'm damn sure you need your glasses.
You are ibibio and I said earlier that I'm Edo and we both want out of this bladdy contraption of a faulty nation.
The yorubas do also but i got respect for the Igbos cos they be the ones sacrificing and looking the north run fed govt in the face and saying it as it is.
Question now is,why do you of all people,now be the ones making jest and indirectly undermining efforts at emancipation?

Who cares about being Biafra or not,all I care about is emancipation. If a Benue man is like Kanu,he's got my support. Besides,my state Edo might even join up with ODUDUWA rep if it happens as we share ancient traditional and cultural ties. But important thing is,we all got a common goal and we gotta support each other.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Iceberg3: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
See disgrace of a people.
Shame.

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

I'm damn sure you need your glasses.
You are ibibio and I said earlier that I'm Edo and we both want out of this bladdy contraption of a faulty nation.
The yorubas do also but i got respect for the Igbos cos they be the ones sacrificing and looking the north run fed govt in the face and saying it as it is.
Question now is,why do you of all people,now be the ones making jest and indirectly undermining efforts at emancipation?

Who cares about being Biafra or not,all I care about is emancipation. If a Benue man is like Kanu,he's got my support. Besides,my state Edo might even join up with ODUDUWA rep if it happens as we share ancient traditional and cultural ties. But important thing is,we all got a common goal and we gotta support each other.
I'm not undermining anybody.
We all want out of Nigeria.
The problem is some people feel it's a must that we join biafra in the event of a break up, which is not possible.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by sageb: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

grin
Kinematics
lucidly said bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Reform In Nigeria! Which Way Forward? / Atiku Why Has Boko Haram Not Close Down Your University? / Before Another Biafra Pogrom.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.