Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O (1452 Views)

I've Slept With 50+ Girlfriends & Wives And Discovered 8 SHOCKING Insights / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by moderngist(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Scooper

More than just news

Open App
I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries Out
Scooper True Life

Jun. 30, 2020

+ Follow
I have counted up all the men I’ve been with since losing my virginity. It’s a minimum of 25.

That’s a lot when you consider I’m only 19. I first had s*x when I was 15.

I have been with a minimum of 25 men since losing my virginity at the age of 15.

My parents were constantly fighting at home and had no time for me. Then Dad walked out and Mum found a boyfriend the very next night.,,read more..https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/learn-microsoft-excel-for-beginners-and-intermediate/
Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
since you gave us half stories, let me give you half answers:

- why dont you...
- it must be because of...
- its the fault of your stinky...
- try this, open your...

to get my full answers, click on www.yeyebloggers.com/andtheirnonsense.html

4 Likes

Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by Vyzz: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
I suggest u should sleep with more....

Maybe u will find love around the ten thousand and.....

Just sleep on

3 Likes

Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by Flora2Sweet: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
keep sleeping.. you'll find
Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by suzzyboss(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
You should have just........

True love can be gotten by ......

Try......
I hope you've learnt enough from my........
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by iloveojonime: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- why dont you...
- try this, open your...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by dumininu01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Professional grin grin
Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by Oluromantic: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Only 25, you're coming up. Go on to 250. By the time you're on the 250th man, you should find lovessss
Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by Slynation(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- why dont you...
- try this, open your...

grin grin
Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by Slynation(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
moderngist:

Scooper

More than just news

Open App
I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries Out
Scooper True Life

Jun. 30, 2020

+ Follow
I have counted up all the men I’ve been with since losing my virginity. It’s a minimum of 25.

That’s a lot when you consider I’m only 19. I first had s*x when I was 15.

I have been with a minimum of 25 men since losing my virginity at the age of 15.

My parents were constantly fighting at home and had no time for me. Then Dad walked out and Mum found a boyfriend the very next night.,,read more..https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/learn-microsoft-excel-for-beginners-and-intermediate/
Guys be like... "So after sleeping with all the men in the neighborhood both far and near, e reach my turn you start dey find serious relationship" e be like say your head no correct... grin
Re: I've Slept With At Least 25 Men But I Cant Find Love - 19 Years Old Lady Cries O by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Baby its Because You Haven't Tasted Me
Come & Sleep with me, Ur life will change

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Musician Caught Fuc*king A Girl [watch Video] / Friend With Benefits: Job Opportunity With Good Salary In Lagos / How Can I Chase Away Someone That Overstayed Their Welcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.