Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. (1184 Views)

Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Woman Begs Court To End Her One-week Marriage Because Hubby's Manhood Is Too Big / Nicki Minaj's Ex, Safaree Signs Deal With Cex Toy Maker Over Size Of His D.I.C.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by backT(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Court grants divorce to woman who sued over size of hubby's manhood too BIG.

NIGERIA: ZAMFARA State house wife Aisha Dannupawa has been granted a divorce by a local Sharia court after filing a suit against her husband for dissolution of their marriage because his manhood was too BIG.

In the first such case of its kind, Aisha, a mother of three, asked the court to dissolve her marriage to Ali Maizinari because she could not accommodate the size of his penis. Her husband, Maizinari did not contest her application but told the court that she should repay the entire dowry and what he spent during their courtship, which he estimated to total N60,000 ($296). Aisha told the court that she married Maizinari after her first marriage failed. She added that before she moved into his house, she was invited to his parents’ house, as per tradition but it was only when they had sex that she became traumatised.

“When he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his penis was too big. “I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ Aisha said.

According to the traumatised wife,, they had sex again but it became evident that no drug would help and that she cannot remain married to the man. With no objection from her husband, the court granted Aisha the divorce.
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by godkiller(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
What do women really want?

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oo le te obinrin lorun
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
hmmmm!
interesting but not surprising at the same time.
no two holes behave the same way but for the sake of analysis generalization is used to derive theorems assuming there are no outliers (which is impossible)

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by Oharina(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ehhen, this is ah bombshell!
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by Dobson43: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
cool

So na oga weapon of pus_y destruction make madam say I nor do again. Coming from a mother of three that's a lot
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by backT(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by seeker121(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
If it's small you go still complain abeg shift let the choke me girls come handle what they know to handle.
Re: Court Grants Divorce To Woman Who Sued Over Size Of Hubby's Manhood Too BIG. by SavageResponse(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
This news is shocking especially when you consider the fact that the woman in question has already had 3 children

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Bought This Breed Of Dog Today But It Refused To Eat Anything. Help !!! / Men Are On The Loosing End In Relationships / A Lady Runs Mad, Pulls Off Her Clothes After Coming From A Hotel (video Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.