Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,836 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl (541 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by sammymax: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
So I work at a place where there is next to zero chance of meeting new people not to talk of girls. It's not a remote village. It's like 20minutes to the town. No time for social activities. Work 6days a week weekend included. Yet had to break up with my girl last year. Since then I have been single. I don tire. Ibadan has not been nice.
Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by dingbang(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Instead of you to look for opportunities to create wealth and ladies will be willing to come to you.

1 Like

Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by fati2001(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2020

Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by donbachi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lucky u...no girl is bugging ur life for recharge cards,hair and transport money..just kukuma repent and give ur life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Op you don't know what God has done for you even money for colo babe go collect am
Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by JOACHINpedro: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2020
People dy paradise without knowing.
You need redpill asap.
Don't worry they will give you overdose with this your post
Re: Finding It So Hard To Meet A Girl by sammymax: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Truly it does feels like paradise. I actually broke up because of the incessant demands. But now I feel I'm in a good place, I have a job, a side business going quite well, with grace my plans will come good.
Anyway I guess I will just still stick to my plans, since all the comments seem to point that way.
Don't know how people who have it both ways do it sha. A partner who is also committed to her plans and also ready to build something.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Want To Meet In Public & Why Men Need To Respect This / 6 Signs You Are In An Unserious Relationship / I Shouldn't Have Come Between Their Love, Regina Hubby In Regret In An Intervie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.