Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship (29342 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by kartelkid: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.

In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex.

Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.

What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.

Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future.

Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?

79 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by KristaPretty(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church- volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
The world is changing. Most people don't want to get married or entangled now

I suggest you join groups in the church volunteer groups as well where you can meet more responsible people I guess
Awful... Nearly everyone in church these days are hypocrites... Pretentious, self-righteous human beings...

308 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Women never wants you to need them only to want them. The moment your want becomes need,they no longer wants you

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
kartelkid:
Please guys I need to understand something that really bothers me; I sometimes result to smoking to cope with, as I find it really depressing.
In my early days I used to have girlfriends, and it was quite a deal, back then in school.
As I got older I switched to being used to hookups and ashawo; and the sorts, because I realized all I wanted was sex. Years past, I've outgrown this hookup thing, and value creating relationships with women; which obviously includes sex, but is more serious and could lead to something in future.
What worries me is that despite all my attempts online and offline to find a relationship material woman; I realized that almost all the ladies I toasted wanted nothing but hookup. The moment I appear serious; they disappear or try to play mind games.
Please guys is this a normal thing now in our country, or it's just me experiencing this. It's really sad; and hopeless, as a normal relationship will help my morale and prepare for the future. Have you found it easy to have permanent relationships without playing the religion card?
Karma is a bit**... But I won't judge... Many men are like you... Spend their youth sexualizing women then complain that there aren't any decent women left when they've passed their 'whoring' phase... Who were you fu**ing? Didn't matter then, did it?

You should change your circle... Go places where you would find the sort of women you want... Depending on your interests... Like books, go to the library... An art gallery... Culture? History? Science? Join online groups too...

That way you find someone who would truly appreciate you...

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Women never wants you to need them only to want them. The moment your want becomes need,they no longer wants you
Illiterate... Men like you friendzone themselves then wail like bush babies on redpill threads that women are bad...

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by kartelkid: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
With all due respect, you're absolutely correct. I guess this is why most guys fish out single mothers everywhere.
The reality is that I'm no longer getting long-term satisfaction from only having casual sex. I also need a help mate.
Thank you.
LutherSanchez:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by kartelkid: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol I know, that 'whoring' phase really messed me up.
Even when I tried seemingly decent women, not willing to be sexual until marriage was and still remains the absolute turn-off.
Thank you guys, keep them coming.

Datboredberri:
Karma is a bit**... But I won't judge... Many men are like you... Spend their youth sexualizing women then complain that there aren't any decent women left when they've passed their 'whoring' phase... Who were you fu**ing? Didn't matter then, did it?

You should change your circle... Go places where you would find the sort of women you want... Depending on your interests... Like books, go to the library... An art gallery... Culture? History? Science? Join online groups too...

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
kartelkid:
With all due respect, you're absolutely correct. I guess this is why most guys fish out single mothers everywhere.
The reality is that I'm no longer getting long-term satisfaction from only having casual sex. I also need a help mate.
Thank you.
The second most stupid comment...

Fish out single mothers...

How does this even make any sense? You're the one who spent years fu** ing anything with a hole... If contraceptives didn't exist, you would be father Abraham... And you think you're in the position to judge?

You want a help mate... Should have thought of that before making yourself a community di**... undecided

I fu**ing hate people like you... If you were smart, women would think you were worth sh** but they don't... Tells a lot...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Illiterate... Men like you friendzone themselves then wail like bush babies on redpill threads that women are bad...

The last guy you friendzoned showed that he needed you thereby try to play mr nice guy that's y he's there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin Las' las', reality go meet every one of you brostitutes. The other day it was Nwanneni, today it is you. You people have not start to see anything o. Una go find good women taya. Shey you are waiting for Isaiah 4:1 to come to pass? Just wait a lirru bit more. Keep waiting.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
The last guy you friendzoned showed that he needed you thereby try to play mr nice guy that's y he's there.
Who doesn't like men who are nice? undecided

I don't think that would get you friendzoned...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Victor2707: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Women hate you because you are desperate.

Focus on building your value and women will chase you.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
If by the future,u mean marriage,i go say mk u relax,marriage na scam. No go kee yourself for wetin no get head. Focus on yourself and your career,no too dey reason women matter or you go lose focus for this life.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
Who doesn't like men who are nice? undecided

I don't think that would get you friendzoned...
Me am not nice and i don't negotiate with Mercenaries. Bye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by posty56: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
the sooner men realize there's hardly wife material in this era the sooner they find peace ,my guy stop stressing yourself,be like don jazzy be like timaya ,they ain't married but they're are happy ,no be must say everybody marry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
the sooner men realize there's hardly wife material in this era the sooner they find peace ,my guy stop stressing yourself,be like don jazzy be like timaya ,they ain't married but they're are happy ,no be must say everybody marry
Well said bro

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Me am not nice and i don't negotiate with Mercenaries. Bye
grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Starkz9898(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
Baba calm down,what i can deduce from your post is that you are kind of acting needy..Play your game smooth,have like two to three girls with the intention of having fun.....na later you go pick the one that ticks the box of your i deal woman.

19 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:

Because you are in their lives, or in the dead of the night when they are alone, you are always there to know their deepest thoughts and saddest cries?

Be consoling yourself with that one. grin

If 35 - 40+ single celebrity women are in want of marriages and a fruit of the womb, it is their male counterparts that do not want the same? An average guy above is lamenting, so you can bet it is certainly the same thing for most (of the other) males.

And you don't find it surprising? Why should a man even be experiencing feelings of loneliness and cravings for a relationship at all, that he'll need to hear advice such as yours just to feel better? Innately, should men not be aversed to feelings, and especially feelings of love and a desire for connection? grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Sammy101111(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Datboredberri:

Datboredberri you deserve 2 plate of hot pepe soup i love what you type today i give you twale .you are right
But not all men are like that some men didnt have sex at early age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by anonymuz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
I find it difficult too....I just want a baby mama.....I need it

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by posty56: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Well said bro
the society for long has wired men to get married soon as they reach a certain age, because of that many men are wired to think that without getting married they'll die old and lonely , only for them to jump into marriage and realize it's not what it is and it mostly favours women ,I am breaking from that matrix bro ,I don't fancy marriage and no matter the emotional blackmailing I won't fall it

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by sslcrypt: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Datboredberri:
The second most stupid comment...

Fish out single mothers...

How does this even make any sense? You're the one who spent years fu** ing anything with a hole... If contraceptives didn't exist, you would be father Abraham... And you think you're in the position to judge?

You want a help mate... Should have thought of that before making yourself a community di**... undecided

I fu**ing hate people like you... If you were smart, women would think you were worth sh** but they don't... Tells a lot...

You sound bitter, relax a lil. It's his problem and not yours.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
the society for long has wired men to get married soon as they reach a certain age, because of that many men are wired to think that without getting married they'll die old and lonely , only for them to jump into marriage and realize it's not what it is and it mostly favours women ,I am breaking from that matrix bro ,I don't fancy marriage and no matter the emotional blackmailing I won't fall it
Marriage is an endgame for the women only not for men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by posty56: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
begoniaa:

Because you are in their lives, or in the dead of the night when they are alone, you are always there to know their deepest thoughts and saddest cries?

Be consoling yourself with that one. grin

If 35 - 40+ single celebrity women are in want of marriages and a fruit of the womb, it is their male counterparts that do not want the same? An average guy above is lamenting, so you can bet it is certainly the same thing for most (of the other) males.

And you don't find it surprising? Why should a man even be experiencing feelings of loneliness and cravings for a relationship at all, that he'll need to hear advice such as yours just to feel better? Innately, should men not be aversed to feelings, and especially feelings of love and a desire for connection? grin
na you Sabi , loneliness is and old form of emotional blackmailing ,there are people who are married and are regretting. it everything is all about choice ,so stay of my mention cool,. last attention I go give you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by posty56: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
thank you! I haven't said finish one mumu girl don write epistle inside my mention. cool because they know if more and more men become liberated them go suffer cool,.

10 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
thank you! I haven't said finish one mumu girl don write epistle inside my mention. cool because they know if more and more men become liberated them go suffer cool,.
GBAMsolutely

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Old age is the endgame for Men while a woman retires early to focus and be committed to her marriage/family/ children. Men who're around thinking it will last forever, at the end the woman enjoys the benefit of her "early retirement" while the man the benefit of his whoring.

Which makes me ponder if some of you ever take time to think deeper things than sex and whoring! undecided
It's disturbing to read garbage like this from a supposed 21st century youth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
na you Sabi , loneliness is and old form of emotional blackmailing ,there are people who are married and are regretting. it everything is all about choice ,so stay of my mention cool,. last attention I go give you

undecided Who is blackmailing you? Do you have comprehension issues? Abi you did not read where the OP said he is feeling depressed because he can't build a meaningful relationship with women? Is loneliness far from that? Did he not say he is in want of love: a long-lasting connection with a woman and not just something casual like sex? And I ask you why. I thought men are naturally wired for having sex and sex and sex and sex and do not have the capability for love. Why is the OP having such FEELINGS as a man?

People in marriages are regretting; why is your SINGLE guy, the OP also regretting his past decisions?

Last attention? E be like say soldier ant dey wånk for inside your brain. I quote you for public forum, you dey talk attention and staying out of your mentions, as per who you be? Na untop who you wan dey feel fly?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship by begoniaa: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:

Do you want to do this? grin Because I will bite it. But I never start and you don dey run away... should we keep insults aside and have a civil, enlightening discourse on this matter? Huh?

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.