Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Insecure Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecure Ladies (1680 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Dating An Insecure Guy / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecure Ladies by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

Are you alright?
How dare you talk to my jewel that way?
Why is Nland still keeping the maladjusted low life, ragtag, drug sniffer, scabious dog like you here?
Talk to my girl politely . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided

So D Sense bro she finally unlocked you undecided
Re: Insecure Ladies by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2011
I liked the joke cheesy
Re: Insecure Ladies by Cosmass(f): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2011
@ Poster

I loved the joke lol cheesy Very funny

Some of you nairalanders amaze me. What was wrong with what the poster said? undecided The joke is funny, if you did not enjoy it, then you could as well ignore.
Re: Insecure Ladies by saintneo(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2011
good joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

guess some peeps are fuming hot now angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Insecure Ladies by annawhite(f): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

Shattap!!!!!
am daring u 2 say dat again!
REALITY101:

So D Sense bro she finally unlocked you undecided
i kno a gud guy when i se one
am so sory 4 evryting i deserve a kick in d butt but since am a lady i dnt se dat cumin, am sorry
Re: Insecure Ladies by Orton10(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

Are you alright?
How dare you talk to my jewel that way?
Why is Nland still keeping the maladjusted low life, ragtag, drug sniffer, scabious dog like you here?
Talk to my girl politely . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided
Deranged-Senselessness wanna rock wif me now?
Puss.y faced prick you wanna rub di.cks wif me dontcha?
Somebody pls tell dis gee the number inches I carry.
Come lil' boy you don't wanna go down dat road wif me, and don't you dare play the woman Hero game wif me. I know you've been craving my attention since well i've got good news for ya punk!
You're game!
And your 3
minutes of fame wif me starts now!!!.

Sometimes I wonder why idle and egoistic lab rats of your specie prowl arround ev'thread, posing a superhero for ev'free kitty that twinks a lid.

***Ma'phucker now squart down and frog jump the hell outta your knees till they smash ev'living retarded brain cell in your forehead, and while at dat, sucker, come lick my doggies wet and meaty balls dry!!***

Today you meet your match. Now take your lucky shot!!
Watta daft nerd! :-P
Re: Insecure Ladies by Orton10(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2011
annawhite:

am daring u 2 say dat again!
PMSL.
My three year old niece can do better. Gosh!!
But on a second though she ain't that dumb now is she?
Poke face look here! : You owe me and I'm back to take my pound of flesh from where ever body part I deem fit.
If you fink am a work-over then you better wake and splash your early morn' urine on ya pathetic self.
Aww, now does my stance on not being your butt kisser make me a 'bad guy', hehehe - I laugh, once again my lil'niece would have done better.
Now go grab yaself a stool, sit back, relax and take notes and watch me rid NL of this idi.otic peanut sized prick called "D_cum"!
Re: Insecure Ladies by Mygoldie(f): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

Come lil' boy you don't wanna go down dat road wif me, and don't you dare play the woman Hero game wif me. I know you've been craving my attention since well i've got good news for ya punk!
You're game!
And your 3

Sometimes I wonder why idle and egoistic lab rats of your specie prowl arround ev'thread, posing a superhero for ev'free kitty that twinks a lid.

***Ma'phucker now squart down and frog jump the hell outta your knees till they smash ev'living not-so-smart brain cell in your forehead, and while at dat, sucker, come lick my doggies wet and meaty balls dry!!***

Orton1_0:

Come lil' boy you  don't wanna go down dat road wif me, and don't you dare play the woman Hero game wif me. I know you've been craving my attention since well i've got good news for ya punk!
You're game!
And your 3

you got big mouth,lil baby,have you taken your rice crispy this morning,or you  prefer to have toast instead? angry

Re: Insecure Ladies by Orton10(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2011
Heey Sugar Momma!
Mygoldie darling watsup?
Hope all is well witya , I kinda missed ya babe kiss
@well @your comment,
Baby  abeg free me, some persons here dey try my patience big time!, that bast,ard was bored and stranded here last night, stalked and chased my comments all night seeking my attention, unluckily for him he fell bait here. MG darling pls grab a chair and sit besides Annoying silly Anna.  kiss
Re: Insecure Ladies by annawhite(f): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

PMSL.
My three year old niece can do better. Gosh!!
But on a second though she ain't that dumb now is she?
Poke face look here! : You owe me and I'm back to take my pound of flesh from where ever body part I deem fit.
If you fink am a work-over then you better wake and splash your early morn' urine on ya pathetic self.
Aww, now does my stance on not being your butt kisser make me a 'bad guy', hehehe - I laugh, once again my lil'niece would have done better.
Now go grab yaself a stool, sit back, relax and take notes and watch me rid NL of this idi.otic peanut sized prick called "D_cum"!

really oh am scared,u weakling
sorry 2 disapoint u cos i dnt battle words wit a she-male, u r so weak n d only ting u hav 4 goin 4 urself is clickin ur life away on d keyboard.

Keep ur puke cumin
stop envyin ma man,
Re: Insecure Ladies by Orton10(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2011
Anna get your sorry arse over here vis minute, now get down on ya bloody bitc.hy knees, Now Blow Me! HARD!!! :-P
ROFLMFAO.
Is that all you could do/say??
Can't believe i Over_rated you.Gosh! I was expecting better, so after all your ranting and dust clusterin - "eh,eh I'm a d -a-r-l-i-n-g till you do vis" dis was all you could cook up for me, huh?
Total waste of me time, i'll get back to you later.
Now get that your muddy, stinking, bushy and pathetic excuse of a kitty outta my face and go get your "man". Tell him I'll waiting in My Confab Zone for him.

**Ahhhhh!
Now Dats enough biatch! Get your filtty hands and  tongue off my cork and jogg on, get outta here! Go fetch "d-cum" now!!  Moooov!!! :-D ***
Re: Insecure Ladies by annawhite(f): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

Anna get your sorry arse over here vis minute, now get down on ya bloody bitc.hy knees, Now Blow Me! HARD!!! :-P
ROFLMFAO.
Is that all you could do/say??
Can't believe i Over_rated you.Gosh! I was expecting better, so after all your ranting and dust clusterin - "eh,eh I'm a d -a-r-l-i-n-g till you do vis" dis was all you could cook up for me, huh?
Total waste of me time, i'll get back to you later.
Now get that your muddy, stinking, bushy and pathetic excuse of a kitty outta my face and go get your "man". Tell him I'll waiting in My Confab Zone for him.

**Ahhhhh!
Now Dats enough biatch! Get your filtty hands and  tongue off my cork and jogg on, get outta here! Go fetch "d-come" now!!  Moooov!!! :-D ***

*annawhite kicks orton in d butt*
wake up frm ur slumber o ye foolish orton.
It just a dream,poor u
Re: Insecure Ladies by angry190: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2011
190 is preparing for valentine,

Re: Insecure Ladies by Dsense(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2011
Orton1_0:

You're game!
And your 3

***Ma'phucker now squart down and frog jump the hell outta your knees till they smash ev'living not-so-smart brain cell in your forehead, and while at dat, sucker, come lick my doggies wet and meaty balls dry!!***

You tried . . . .But i'm not ur type . . .Sorry for dissapointing you.

Annwhite pls stay awy from him . . . . .Still rejoicing over my life.
Re: Insecure Ladies by annawhite(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

You tried . . . .But i'm not your type . . .Sorry for dissapointing you.

Annwhite pls stay awy from him . . . .  .Still rejoicing over my life.
our heart beats as one
i told him dat already,we dnt rol wit type
oil n water dnt mix
Re: Insecure Ladies by Orton10(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2011
I taught as much.
And I do hope we don't  cross paths again, cos if we do, ha, then one of us is going sorry. And  i'm as right as hell, that person is not gonna be me.
But on a second though, dude why keep stalking me and my threads??
I mean am used to guys making advances at me n all but you're kinda a weird sick fella. Well
Sorry to disapoint bro, i no longer swing both ways, got meself some love so now  puff! Back off!
Anna ain't done wit ya yet, imma catch you later, gat some work to do.
BTW, gurl get yaself a grammar tutor so somefin, your choice of words sucks! Damn.
Re: Insecure Ladies by annawhite(f): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
Orton1_0:

I taught as much.
And I do hope we don't  cross paths again, cos if we do, ha, then one of us is going sorry. And  i'm as right as hell, that person is not gonna be me.
But on a second though, dude why keep stalking me and my threads??
I mean am used to guys making advances at me n all but you're kinda a weird sick fella. Well
Sorry to disapoint bro, i no longer swing both ways, got meself some love so now  puff! Back off!
Anna ain't done wit ya yet, imma catch you later, gat some work to do.
BTW, gurl get yaself a grammar tutor so somefin, your choice of words sucks! Damn.
i will be waiting
u dont scare me, bring it on angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

out! / Bride Slumps As Taxi Driver Escapes With Wedding Food / Guys What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.