Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Lagos Needs N7trn For Infrastructural Devt- Akabueze (igbo Commissioner) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Needs N7trn For Infrastructural Devt- Akabueze (igbo Commissioner) (1761 Views)

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning / Obasanjo Hands Over Report On Strategic Devt Plan To Buhari / Lagos-Anambra Crisis Ben Akabueze Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Needs N7trn For Infrastructural Devt- Akabueze (igbo Commissioner) by fstranger1: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
alj harem:

no no no brother, pls do not be stu.pid here

they you pay tax, why not go to jos and contest if you will not be killed by the noon of that day

do not take there accommodating nature for been soft,.,. i dey tell you now before you people start complaining of killing of igbos in lagos undecided undecided cry cry cry

just give the people of lagos credit for not being ethnocentric like other part of the country

you do not believe me, come to kaduna or ask the governor to appoint an igbo commissioner,.,. then see what will happen that day cry

just give credit to whom it is due to,.,. ie fashola undecided

Alj Harem, you are such a wonderful person

I used to feel bad when Hausas Kill Igbo

Now, I look forward to . . .
Re: Lagos Needs N7trn For Infrastructural Devt- Akabueze (igbo Commissioner) by aljharem(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2011
fstranger1:

Alj Harem, you are such a wonderful person

I used to feel bad when Hausas Kill Igbo

Now, I look forward to . . .
thank you,., but we should not pray for sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Law Firms In Lagos, Nigeria? / 2012 Ranking Of Nig Universities Has Been Released / Canada Finally Deports The Infamous Kemi Omololu-olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.