Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,370 members, 7,833,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37113 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by asakeade(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
Family that prays 2gther stay 2gether in love may the love of God keep every memeber of nairaland family 2gether 4ever.may the good Lord grant every of our heart desires in Jesus name. PEACE
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2008
Prayer Request for the fruit of the womb.
@everyone,
Come and join me sign halleluyah JehovaH Jireh has done me well  x2ce

Olorun dada lolorun mi, Olorun dada lolorun mi, O se mi dada, O tun wu wa dada simi, Olorun dada lolorun mi.

I thank God Almighty the maker of heaven and Earth, the one who knows the end from the beginning, the one who holds our future in his hands,

Thank you all for your prayers, my elder sister is pregnant.

Please don't relent in your prayers for me and my other sister. and please prayer for a sucessful pregnancy for my elder sister and a safe delivery and healthy baby

I always come to this forum but didnt drop any messgae cause I want my posting to be a testimony. I pray that the next time i will post here it wil be another testimony.

Thank you all and GOD will meet everyone at the point of your needs. Am really grateful for all your prayers.

Prayer Request for Marital Breakthrough
Hello brethen
please i beg you all to please pray for me for am in a confused state.This is my story,i started dating a friend during our NYSC,during which we both had nothing.we went through thick and thin together and scaled through sucessfully.Now we are set to seal our union and revelation from a prohet and a pastor are that we should not marry. They said i will get frustrated in the married and we will end up divorcing. In everything i do,i try so much to have the support of God.Please I need prayers for God to show me what decision to take.

Prayer Request for Spiritual Upliftment.

Hi every one , I have prayed to God for forgiveness of sin of my life.Kindly help me to pray to God never to return back to sin and move me forward in life.
Thanks.

Thanks for your prayers!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2008
@all
Happy New Month of Victory.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2008
Oh Lord, please make this month a fulfilling & desirable month in Jesus name. Amen.
Dear Lord, pls, lead us this day to the path of righteousness. Let ur HOLY NAME be glorified in all that we do. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
Amen!!!!!

@everyone

Great things, they say, often come in small packages.
Therefore, permit me to put you on a “little” ALERT- Watch out for little things!
A small opportunity can make a big difference in your life this week. The little things you do count.
That’s the law of Compound Interest- little things add up and, over time, become big things.
You are one small step closer to your BIG breakthrough.
So don’t despise the days of little beginning… for though your beginning be small,
yet your later end shall be greatly increased.
Have a week of little yet pleasant everyday surprises!"
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2008
"Thou my everlasting portion.
More than friend or life to me.
All along my pilgrim journey, Saviour let me walk with Thee.
Close to Thee
Close to Thee"
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2008
Keep up the good work people
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chrisme(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2008
Thank God to know that there are stiil good people out there who are concern about the welfare of ohters. As you pray for other people, may God ALmigthy pray for you too.

Keep the faith alive
Re: Can We Pray Together? by chrisme(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2008
Thank God to know that there are stiil good people out there who are concern about the welfare of others. As you pray for other people, may God ALmigthy pray for you too.

Keep the faith alive
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obinna5000(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
My father in Heaven, I pray for your protection and guidance in the day and night. I pray you grant each and everyone of us favour and breakthrough in anything we do that is good in Jesus name. AMEN!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2008
Greetings!
I received this message from a Nairaland user, pls do pray along. . .

" Please help me pray for my boss' wife that has been in labour for 24hours now and the Doctor is suggesting CS. Please help us pray for her. Tanx "

Kindly say a word of pray for this woman in labour for a safe delivery. . . .Amen

Thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Cayon(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2008
Father God, you hold the future and I thank you for all you have done for me
Father I ask that you continue to bless my family and friends
I ask for the healing upon the sick and suffering. I pray for all government in this world.
Father I pray that Your hand would be on all situations where individuals and families are suffering in their country.
In your merciful name i pray

Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2008
Urgent Prayer Request

Pray for the Christians in India, especially in the state of Orissa, who are now in hiding because of the radical Hindus that have been targeting Churches by attacking, setting on fire and destroying them. They have been torturing, killing and vandalising Pastors and Christian converts' properties and homes. The State Government of Orissa has been allowing this dastardly act to be going on unabated.

Please pray and cry to God on their behalf. Jesus' word would surely come to pass, He said that Upon this Rock will I build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. Pray that the church of God will increase and be multiplied as a result of this persecution, the devil is obviously not happy that he is losing those who used to be his slaves.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Africankel(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2008
May God's grace rest upon Nigeria, may the Spirit of God brude over this nation, we are moving forward and making progress, Nigeria will be the talk of the world. We are growing to becoming a 1st world country, Nothing can stop Nigeria! Our Niger Delta region is militancy free, Yes! The word of God is gaining deep roots in the hearts of Nigerians, We are best country in the world, Yes! We are impacting the earth, In that name of Jesus, No more wars for Nigeria, we live peacably with all men, In the name of Jesus, Thank You Lord God for this great nation, Thank You for bringing me to this nation as such a time as this, Nigeria will lend to many nations, The word of God is prevailing in Nigeria, In the name of Jesus!

Yes! (Blasting in tongues), I thank you for those in authority, I pray that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened, they know what to do and when to do what to do, In the name of Jesus, I thank you for the President, I thank You for the Vice President, I thank You for the Senators and Governors, they have the mind of Christ, in the name of Jesus, only possitive ideas will flow from their minds, in the Mighty name of Jesus!

Thank You Father for this great nation, Thank You for you love towards us, In the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Somebody Shout Hallelujah!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2008
Give them all, Give them All
Give them all To Jesus
Shattered dreams
Wounded Hearts
Broken Cords
Give them All, Give t hem All
Give them all to Jesus
And He will turn your sorrow into JOY!

Cheers!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2008
Testimony Time

Praise the Lord for His Mercies endures forever.  We are hearing the good news of how the Lord is delivering His people in Asia, India and Bangladesh specifically.

Fundamental Hindus arrested a Christian couple in India and tied them to a tree but the Lord opened the eyes of the wife as she saw Jesus tied to the tree with them sharing their pain and relieving them.  In Bangladesh, Islamic fundamentalists arrested a Christian and took him to a bush, they gave him a shovel to dig his grave as they were about to bury him therein.  As the Christian began to dig he began to talk to the Lord that he has finished his course and that he is coming home but he suddenly realised that the Muslims that surrounded him were snoring, they were fast asleep.  The Lord assured the Christian that He had put them to sleep and that he should make his escape out of that place, it took him about a day and a half to find himself out of that jungle.  Praise the Lord for the prayers of his saints.

download the title: Invest your life in the harvest part two when you click on the weblink below.

http://www.gfa.org/winasia-mp3-downloads
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and mercy upon our lives. I thank you for the testimonies and answers to our prayers. You have been so good and wonderful to us even when we reject and offend you time without number. I'm saying sorry for neglecting such a noble gathering of your saints for such a long time. I know how much I have missed and suffered as a result but hope I can gain all back. Thank you once again dear Lord and saviour.

@everyone
MISSED U GUYS. I'm however happy with the love that is flowing around though was expecting much more participation. I have severe burdens and requests to make and do want all and sundry to join me:

1. Lets pray that this gathering not to die/wither. Praying is one thing that weakens satan and his plans &u r almost too sure he will do all in his power to stop our mouths from uthering one more word to God. Lets pray for the hunger and fire to be rekindled in every member of this gathering and for the Holy Spirit to direct the hands of many more to click and join.

2. Pray for the Ministers in ur local church and their families. Satan attacks the families when he can get the Ministers, so pray for the wives and kids and seal them with Jesus' blood. Also pray that every of their ministration will bring revival and many be saved. Let signs and wonders be a regular occurance in ur local assembly that many more souls be won.

3. Lets pray for Nigeria and the leaders. My heart fails me when I see the situation we find ourselves but God keeps on telling me "all is not lost if only u pray and act!" We should pray that our leaders lead by examples and if they want to continue in corruption, that they be exposed, disgraced and purnished. Let us also play our own part by being honest citizens, shunning corruption and serving well.

4. Lets pray for my elder sister. She was operated on recently for fibroid. Few weeks after, she started feeling pains and the Dr is suspecting infection. I'm tired of my family members &myself falling ill too often and has taken a stand that all of the plans of satan in our lives will stop henforth. Thank you and God bless as you pray along with me.

Lovely weekend to you all.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
Good day to all our wonderful members of this forum, what is happening to US, why is that no body is posting prayer point, May our Good GOD be our strenght to the groly of his name
Re: Can We Pray Together? by category(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
Oh God, guide us in the parth of riteousness,
help us to do you will.
guide our leaders in the path of wisdom
in Jesus name we pray (Amen)
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
i say a big amen to that
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2008
i say amen too.

wink
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2008
Prayer Points

obanikoro2:

Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and mercy upon our lives. I thank you for the testimonies and answers to our prayers. You have been so good and wonderful to us even when we reject and offend you time without number. I'm saying sorry for neglecting such a noble gathering of your saints for such a long time. I know how much I have missed and suffered as a result but hope I can gain all back. Thank you once again dear Lord and saviour.

@everyone
MISSED U GUYS. I'm however happy with the love that is flowing around though was expecting much more participation. I have severe burdens and requests to make and do want all and sundry to join me:

1. Lets pray that this gathering not to die/wither. Praying is one thing that weakens satan and his plans &u r almost too sure he will do all in his power to stop our mouths from uthering one more word to God. Lets pray for the hunger and fire to be rekindled in every member of this gathering and for the Holy Spirit to direct the hands of many more to click and join.

2. Pray for the Ministers in ur local church and their families. Satan attacks the families when he can get the Ministers, so pray for the wives and kids and seal them with Jesus' blood. Also pray that every of their ministration will bring revival and many be saved. Let signs and wonders be a regular occurance in ur local assembly that many more souls be won.

3. Lets pray for Nigeria and the leaders. My heart fails me when I see the situation we find ourselves but God keeps on telling me "all is not lost if only u pray and act!" We should pray that our leaders lead by examples and if they want to continue in corruption, that they be exposed, disgraced and purnished. Let us also play our own part by being honest citizens, shunning corruption and serving well.

4. Lets pray for my elder sister. She was operated on recently for fibroid. Few weeks after, she started feeling pains and the Dr is suspecting infection. I'm tired of my family members &myself falling ill too often and has taken a stand that all of the plans of satan in our lives will stop henforth. Thank you and God bless as you pray along with me.

Lovely weekend to you all.

Thanks for joining hands!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2008
The EFFECTUAL, fervent PRAYERS of the RIGHTEOUS availeth MUCH.

God is NOT a man that HE should LIE neither is HE a son of man that HE should REPENT.

Whatever He has planned concerning our LIVES shall come into fulfillment amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Cayon(f): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
Good Morning Lord,

I thank you for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for Your forgiveness,

Please keep us safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes and acknowledge it as evil. And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth of my wrongdoing, and receive forgiveness.

Peace
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2009
wishing each and everyone, good health, abundant prosperity and successes in 2009
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ALL,
Am happy to still know we are all still connected,
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2009
Darling Jesus,

Dear LORD,

I love you, I appreciate you, and we give you all the glory, honour and adoration!!!

blessed be your holy name Jesus, there is none like you,

I have come to you today to tell of your goodness and your faithfulness in my life. You have uplifted me, surprised my foes and put my enemies to shame. For these and so many other reasons, God I praise you, Forever.

In Jesus Mighty Name I have pray, Amen.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by fantacie(f): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
happy new year to u all, this is my first time of posting to this thread and i must say it's a very good idea to pray together. i know God must have answered all ur requests and for those who haven't gotten theirs, don't lose faith just stay cool for He will surely answer u in due time.

let us tank God for the opportunity He granted us to witness 2009, and lets pray that this yr will be a yr of blessing, signs and wonders so that the whole world will know & believe that He alone is God.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by tamuzu(f): 5:10am On Jan 28, 2009
hi i would like to join the prayer group my e-mail is tamuzu@yahoo.com
Re: Can We Pray Together? by wyt(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2009
really love this forum. iwonder where i have being
without being a member of this prayer network.
its God ordained chain.
if my contact is necesaary, my emil addy is koliz24@gmail.com
Re: Can We Pray Together? by raregem004: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
I wud also love to join this prayer team

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.