Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend (670 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend by DyshApp: 4:13pm On Apr 05
A Nigerian lady sparked a discussion as she chose Hypo dishwasher over her former boyfriend, stating that he doesn’t hold any value.

She revealed that he broke up with her after she used her hard-earned money to subscribe to his phone.

The video, captioned “Guys don show many girls shege o💔💔💔😂 wait for the last girl.. your ex or Coca-Cola?” features an interview conducted on the street, where several ladies were asked about their love lives. One lady’s statement particularly stood out.

Video: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMuMmmQE/

When asked to choose between a bottle of Coca-Cola and her boyfriend, she insisted on picking Hypo dishwasher over her ex, emphasizing his lack of value.

She also maintained that her ex boyfriend ended things with her after she had subscribed his phone with her hard-earned money.

Her statement has attracted the attention of several individuals, who have flooded the comment section of the post to share their thoughts.

👉Get more Relationship Gist on The Relationship Talk Lounge🗣️👂

Re: I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend by Caramia2020(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05
Learn to leave positive value in people's life, the guy added no value in his relationship with the said girl that was y she picked hypo over him but y she is pained about the break up? Breakfast served.
Re: I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend by Fahvvy: 4:24pm On Apr 05
Once a girl buys a guy satchet water for a guy, next thing you'll hear is "I made you the man that you are today" undecided...

Common sub that's prolly not up to 5gb is what she's emphasizing on undecided...

If you check well, that guy has prolly spent FARRRR MORE on her than she did on him undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend by muyico(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05
Dat gurl she liaring! A nigeria ladies has notinz to offer we men. Except talks
Re: I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend by Peakdesign23(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05
Oh dear, why complaining over subscriptions, just subscription? Mtcheww…
Re: I Did Sub For Him,He Used It To Break Up With Me– Lady Chose Hypo Over Boyfriend by Proserpina: 11:05pm On Apr 05

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A True Love: / Am In Love / How Do You Like It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.