Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (41563 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by pocohantas(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
ppl here own neat and good cars here.a young girl or young man doing a good job can own a car here..u dont need to be wealthy to get a car..if u dont have the financial power to get a car u can rent for sometime if u so need a car.why i made that statement is cos in nigeria ppl use car as status symbol.Someone using a 1994 benz model wont let us hear word again when he manages to purchase one from cotonou.he will be disurrbing the peace and making noise as if buying a car is now rocket science.in naija we dey fuk up abeg.same naija a dude will be eating chicken and fries in kfc and calling himself bigboy grin grin

I get you now, though I felt the bit on brand new Prado being ordinary was quite an exaggeration.

People with good jobs in Nigeria own cars too, it is even tougher for us here because we have to pay for these cars upfront. Lol @ KFC. Isn’t he a big boy? A girl disappeared with 11k transport fare the other day. There is hunger in the land. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I A girl disappeared with 11k transport fare the other day. There is hunger in the land. cheesy

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
p!mp up the mustang she no go know grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, I'm already preparing to buy this Benz https://www.nairaland.com/5954918/might-need-benz-c320-benz to propose to my fine babe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

Lol, I'm already preparing to buy this Benz https://www.nairaland.com/5954918/might-need-benz-c320-benz to propose to my fine babe cheesy cheesy cheesy

looks nice cheesy..well hope u and girl na state wey get good roads una dey ooo cheesy..if u staying in abuja no problem cos dat car will still look neat and cool after five yrs using it in a place like abuja but if u staying in a place like anambra state or edo state omo after 3 yrs dem no go recorgnise that car again cheesy.d state of the roads in dose states go tell on the car.most ppl from states with very bad roads prefer using high cars as in jeeps
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
so cos i mention benz na im just pepper u for body cheesy
are u not the same character wey create one hilarious thread about falling in love with one supermarket sales girl wey come turn u automatically into her driver using ur 1988 model benz going mumu errands for her

ur own case no be here grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Atleast I didn't migrate from one shithole to another shithole at old age in search of greener pastures.
If you can put up a screenshot of all your achievements as a assistant nurse in that third world island you are hiding in,and i will also put up those of the cars I own.
If your achievement can buy my cars,I'll buy your return ticket to Nigeria for visit that I know you can't afford grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
grin grin grin
Atleast I didn't migrate from one shithole to another shithole at old age in search of greener pastures.
If you can put up a screenshot of all your achievements as a assistant nurse in that third world island you are hiding in,and i will also put up those of the cars I own.
If your achievement can buy my cars,I'll buy your return ticket to Nigeria for visit that I know you can't afford grin grin
assistant nurse? when did i say i was an assistant nurse? at least an assitant nurse here can earn in a day what u can earn in a month in nigeria and he wont be riding a 1992 benz model either grin grin grin grin.when i am done here i will move to any place i feel like moving unlike u who is stuck in nigeria and chasing supermarket sales girls with your 1992 benz model grin grin grin

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
assistant nurse? when did i say i was an assistant nurse? at least an assitant nurse here can earn in a day what u can earn in a month in nigeria and he wont be riding a 1992 benz model either grin grin grin grin.when i am done here i will move to any place i feel like moving unlike u who is stuck in nigeria and chasing supermarket sales girls with your 1992 benz model grin grin grin
cheesy
Go to where?
This one is delusional.
Even citizens of that island can't go to anywhere visa free,talk more of just another 3rd world migrant.
Bros talk is cheap,post your environment and the bunk bed you sleep in na,if everything you own as a human can buy my cars,I will dash you money for your return ticket to see your people in edo state that you clearly can't afford.
People are driving new cars in barbados shocked shocked
And someone in dominica shithole seem to think he makes more money than me in a day grin grin
Don't quote me with talk again abeg,show action.
God bless..

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
cheesy
Go to where?
This one is delusional.
Even citizens of that island can't go to anywhere visa free,talk more of just another 3rd world migrant.
Bros talk is cheap,post your environment and the bunk bed you sleep in na,if everything you own as a human can buy my cars,I will dash you money for your return ticket to see your people in edo state that you clearly can't afford.
People are driving new cars in barbados shocked shocked
And someone in Barbados seem to think he makes more money than me in a day grin grin
Don't quote me with talk again abeg,show action.
God bless..
u always make mouth and post pictures of ur old benz on nairaland.i don sabi u nau.no be u be same person wey dey fool imsef for ashawo beer and had a ruckus with another guy in the uk..same u that was contemplating to kill himself just because one half illiterate girl turn u to mugu grin.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
cheesy
abeg,show action.
God bless..
chai u see wetin i dey yarn cheesy.so u want me to post picture of car to proof a point to u.u have much growing up to do
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
cheesy
Go to where?
This one is delusional.

God bless..
you are very ignorant.pls try and travel out to be more exposed..its not by staying in mushin,drinking alcohol and forming bigboy that makes u exposed.From here u can travel to barbados,dominican republic and bahamas without a visa even as a third world migrant and before i came here i used a visa waiver asper countries belonging to the commonwealth membership.so u see when u travel out u see things for urself.try and travel and expose urself to the world cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
chai u see wetin i dey yarn cheesy.so u want me to post picture of car to proof a point to u.u have much growing up to do
Oga you are suffering,qed.
Quote me back when you migrate to a proper country with good statistics.
I wonder the kind poverty weh dey worry person sotey e migrate go Dominica weh even their citizens dey suffer.
I know why you dey claim maturity;
1)You are sleeping on a bunk bed provided by your employer at your age ooo,something we last saw in boarding schools.
2)You live in a shack which you don't even own.
3)Your account go lean die and I mean really lean.
4)Take a good look at your DP and even see the laptop you are using,na so person weh dey Make more money than me in a year house dey be? undecided
5)You are even old cheesy
Bros you've got a lot of work to do,save your energy and go play with your likes,
Say people dey buy plenty landcruisers in Dominica that even their president don't own it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
you are very ignorant.pls try and travel out to be more exposed..its not by staying in mushin,drinking alcohol and forming bigboy that makes u exposed.From here u can travel to barbados,dominican republic and bahamas without a visa even as a third world migrant and before i came here i used a visa waiver asper countries belonging to the commonwealth membership.so u see when u travel out u see things for urself.try and travel and expose urself to the world cheesy
All the countries you mentioned,don't you know all of them are still third world countries? undecided
Commot dominica go America without Visa na grin grin grin
Bros go play with sand abeg,you no get money and you still no get sense untop,tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
Oga you are suffering,qed.
Quote me back when you migrate to a proper country with good statistics.
I wonder the kind poverty weh dey worry person sotey e migrate go Dominica weh even their citizens dey suffer.
I know why you dey claim maturity;
1)You are sleeping on a bunk bed provided by your employer at your age ooo,something we last saw in boarding schools.
2)You live in a shack which you don't even own.
3)Your account go lean die and I mean really lean.
4)Take a good look at your DP and even see the laptop you are using,na so person weh dey Make more money than me in a year house dey be? undecided
5)You are even old cheesy
Bros you've got a lot of work to do,save your energy and go play with your likes,
Say people dey buy plenty landcruisers in Dominica that even their president don't own it cheesy
i am renting a flat with a flat mate.i dont need to build a house here .i came here for studies not greener pasture olodo cheesy not to flex.If to say u dey exposed u for know they use laptops in schools outside naija but u wont know this since in naija na blackboard una dey use grin.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Pickieox(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Marriage is a superficial union, it's useful only for rising kids.

100% correct and exactly my thoughts...

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i am renting a flat with a flat mate.i dont need to build a house here .i came here for studies not greener pasture olodo cheesy not to flex.If to say u dey exposed u for know they use laptops in schools outside naija but u wont know this since in naija na blackboard una dey use grin.
Studies at your age shocked shocked shocked
Okokobioko
No wonder.. grin grin grin
When you start making your own money,you will know the value of a landcruiser.

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
All the countries you mentioned,don't you know all of them are still third world countries? undecided
Commot dominica go America without Visa na grin grin grin
Bros go play with sand abeg,you no get money and you still no get sense untop,tufiakwa!!!
u don switch to america bah cheesy? did i mention yankee? i said the neighbouring carribean and latin countries.anyway make i no waste my time with u u are an emotional wreck cheesy
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by helpfindbolu: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
u don switch to america bah cheesy? did i mention yankee? i said the neighbouring carribean and latin countries.anyway make i no waste my time with u u are an emotional wreck cheesy
Of course if you had brains you would have known I was talking about migrating to somewhere important,dunce cheesy
Who gives a shit if you live one shithole and travel to another bigger shithole? undecided
Like you expect me to be making a big deal about migrating to ghana from Nigeria visa free?
Go Yankee ooo or even ordinary spain and come back,then we can talk.
That's if you can afford the ticket... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
Studies at your age shocked shocked shocked
Okokobioko
No wonder.. grin grin grin
When you start making your own money,you will know the value of a landcruiser.
i have a first degree in medical physiology in naija and a masters to boot and i am doing my medical programme in medicine over here.after i am through i am moving to canada to practice.at least i have a focus unlike u wey all u do in a day is drink,use ur 1992 benz to carry ashawo then vent on ashawo beer palour grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
Of course if you had brains you would have known I was talking about migrating to somewhere important,dunce cheesy
Who gives a shit if you live one shithole and travel to another bigger shithole? undecided
Like you expect me to be making a big deal about migrating to ghana from Nigeria visa free?
Go Yankee ooo or even ordinary spain and come back,then we can talk.
That's if you can afford the ticket... grin
olodo..using 1992 benz to pick salesgirl for road hoping for relationship grin.of course i am not planning to stay here for ever but u too dense to know this grin.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i have a first degree in medical physiology in naija and a masters to boot and i am doing my medical programme in medicine over here.after i am through i am moving to canada to practice.at least i have a focus unlike u wey all u do in a day is drink,use ur 1992 benz to carry ashawo
You are still planning to make money,when I'm already building an empire and you still get mouth to talk grin
You are even dumber than I thought.
Or you expect me to jump and shiver because of say you dey go Canada after getting a Dominica degree which might likely be dumped in a trash can upon your arrival? undecided
I thought you don't have anything to prove to me,why are you telling me about your plans that are even yet to materialize? undecided
grin grin grin
Bros commot for my front,logobenz pass you by far cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
olodo..using 1992 benz to pick salesgirl for road hoping for relationship grin.of course i am not planning to stay here for ever but u too dense to know this grin.
Get Visa first,then we can talk. grin
I wonder where you go see money for proof of funds to back a study program in Canada with that kind of room I see on your dp undecided
I gave you a simple challenge,you dey hear dey shalaye.
Make you see say odogwu aburo guy name grin
I leave you at this point to give you enough time to fix up your life,old upcoming RN in CA that don't even pay well cheesy
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
You are still planning to make money,when I'm already building an empire and you still get mouth to talk grin
Or you expect me to jump and shiver because of say you dey go Canada after getting a Dominica degree which might likely be dumped in a trash can upon your arrival? undecided
I thought you don't have anything to prove to me,why are you telling me about your plans that are even yet to materialize? undecided
grin grin grin
so cos u get benz u pass me? grin
what a slowpoke cheesy
i had a car when i was in naija so whats the big deal about car?
grin
mumu wey dey use 1992 benz flaunt to carry salesgirl
mehn i knew u were a fukup guy that day u made a thread about planning to take ur life cos a girl played u
a grown up man planning suicide cos babe dump am
or that one wey u yarn say u can neverhave anything to do with evening newspaper but u dey send private messages to a girl wey u say na evening newspapers grin.ur brain tissues don yamutu grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
Get Visa first,then we can talk. grin
I wonder where you go see money for proof of funds to back a study program in Canada with that kind of room I see on your dp undecided
I gave you a simple challenge,you dey hear dey shalaye.
Make you see say odogwu aburo guy name grin
I leave you at this point to give you enough time to fix up your life,old upcoming RN in CA that don't even pay well cheesy
abegi i have better things to do this morning.i no get that time to dey exchange tantrums like woman with u this early morning.go on dey use ur old logo benz dey carry all those dirty smelly ashawo with skin disease wey u dey upload on ashawo beer palour.a guy with class as u claim no be dos type of dirty girls im dey carry cheesy.enjoy the rest of ur day
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
so cos u get benz u pass me? grin
what a slowpoke cheesy
i had a car when i was in naija so whats the big deal about car?
grin
mumu wey dey use 1992 benz flaunt to carry salesgirl
mehn i knew u were a fukup guy that day um made a thread about planning to take ur life cos a girl played u
a grown up man planning suicide cos babe dump am
or that one wey u yarn say u can neverhave anything to do with evening newspaper but u dey send private messages to a girl wey u say na evening newspapers grin.ur brain tissues don yamutu grin
bros no dey tell me your life history ooo.I no ask you that one.
I say show me you worth your salt,I'll show you my own salt so we can compare.
Cars dey type by type na.
People weh dey migrate to Dominica,Libya and co belong to a particular class of Nigerians and I can categorically predict the type of car you drive while in Africa na.
Swear say no be Jetta grin
Bros you don't know what I drive and trust me,you really don't wanna know before you die of hate.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:

i had a job when i dey naija and unlike u wey dey waste all ur money on ashawo and beer i saved cheesy.but u no go understand that one since money u make in a day u dey spend am on those dirty girls i see u uploading on ashawo beer palour grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
abegi i have better things to do this morning.i no get that time to dey exchange tantrums like woman with u this early morning.go on dey use ur old logo benz dey carry all those dirty smelly ashawo with skin disease wey u dey upload on ashawo beer palour.a guy with class as u claim no be dos type of dirty girls im dey carry cheesy.enjoy the rest of ur day
yen yen yen...
Show me where you live and I'll tell you who you are cheesy
By their environment,we can separate the wheat from the chaff grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Iogobenz(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i had a job when i dey naija and unlike u wey dey waste all ur money on ashawo and beer i saved cheesy.but u no go understand that one since money u make in a day u dey spend am on those dirty girls i see u uploading on ashawo beer palour grin grin grin
That kind Job weh dem dey abandon go Dominica,na better job so? undecided
I have never thought of migrating oo,let alone going to Dominica my guy.
Na you know the kind lack weh carry you sotey go Jamaica abi wetin them dey call am grin grin grin
Even cleaner for lawma too na job o shey you know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:

Bros you don't know what I drive and trust me,you really don't wanna know before you die of hate.
i dont know u and i dont care to know u so why i go hate u cheesy.i have no grudge against u and beside na u attack me first with ur hate and bile.bros i no get any enemy here..dats not my type of person .i like everybody equally grin.
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
That kind Job weh dem dey abandon go Dominica,na better job so? undecided
Even cleaner for lawma too na job o shey you know? undecided
na waoh why u dey find am hard to recall things nah cheesy. chai dis ur basket brain sef.i said i came here for schooling not job.how u take even get ur first degree sef? abi u no go school grin grin grin grin? u be marlian? cheesy
make e no be say na one dirty illiterate shopkeeper i dey even exchange words with
God forbid shocked
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by lamalama: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
na waoh why u dey find am hard to recall things nah cheesy. chai dis ur basket brain sef.i said i came here for schooling not job.how u take even get ur first degree sef? abi u no go school grin grin grin grin? u be marlian? cheesy
make e no be say na one dirty illiterate shopkeeper i dey even exchange words with
God forbid shocked
haha this got me you one hell of a funny guy grin
Re: Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? by lamalama: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Iogobenz:
grin grin grin
calm down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.