Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41579 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by kunze80(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
Some very beautiful white girls

3 Likes

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by kunze80(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2009
another one

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by kunze80(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2009
pamela is my queen

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpia: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Treetop20(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2009
tpia:

did somebody ask if you were ashamed?

Check the celebrity section- there's a thread about good looking white dudes and plenty of black nairaland females posted there.

So what's new about you loving white women? Maybe you've never seen one before in real life.
get em! heehehehe heeheheeeeeee
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by kunze80(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2009
My friends' easpecially female friends don't like the thought of me dating a white girl.
I'd love to date one but my friends are pressuring me not to!

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by fs(f): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2009
Haba, do whatever you want to do. Do your friends live your life?

You seem to like blond girls, as all the pictures you posted were of blond women. I wonder why people do so much lol. I don't like blonds, I think people with darker hair are so much prettier.

2 Likes

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpia: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Raymond88(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2009
You're the one who'd have to put up with the racial bullshit that accompanies inter racial relationships. It's not all fun and play play when it comes to tapping a white ass.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Outstrip(f): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
Go on with your bad self
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Akinagirl(f): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nothing wrong with it, and since your friends are not you, screw what they think.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by SeanT21(f): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2009
Raymond88:

You're the one who'd have to put up with the racial bullshit that accompanies inter racial relationships. It's not all fun and play play when it comes to tapping a white ass.

ROTFLMAO
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by MrCrackles(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by SHENANIGAN(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2009
@ poster,

I was just about to ask you if anyone said you should be ashamed, but I see Her royal Highness "tpia" has already asked that question so I'll just close my big mouth walk away and pretend I never saw this thread sad
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpia: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2009
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by ElNino4: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2009
Who really cares who you date.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18am On Feb 28, 2009
tpia:

did somebody ask if you were ashamed?

Check the celebrity section- there's a thread about good looking white dudes and plenty of black nairaland females posted there.

So what's new about you loving white women? Maybe you've never seen one before in real life.
spot on well said grin grin cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2009
Why would you be ashamed?
Unless you're not sure yourself?

Otherwise. . .

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2009
whoever u decide to date is entirely up to u.I wonder y u should make it a case here.Well u've made me understand u're jobless
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 5:49am On May 11, 2009
what is it about pale-faced women that black men loved so much? it''s no surprise no that there so many that worship white women and are in relationships with them in inreasing numbers. since they were willing to get lynched for them when miscegenation was illegal, it's no surprise that there are so many of them with them now that it is legal. i hate seeing so many black men around with their half-breed children. sorry, i know it may sound racist racist, but that is just how i feel. u can be close friends with people of other races, but you don't have to marry them or have children with them. but if people want to mix the races and marry people of another race, well good luck to you, it's none of my damn business, but i still hold my opinion on it.  marrying white people just makes us lose culture, b/c mulatto children usually don't know much about there culture unless they grow up in africa. they should NOT be considered black, but colored like in south africa, b/c they are not the same as black people. they are half and half, which most black people are not so they can't be considered black. for example, obama (although i like him) is colored not black. he was carried for 9 months by a white woman.

besides, why do you feel the need to express your worship of white women here? I could understand if you were asking a question about interracial relationships, but what is the point of your post. however, if that is your preference i hope you find a white woman you love and have confused half-breeds. people says white will be extinct with race mixing, but so will blacks. mulattos are just tanned white people.

hopefully there are still some african men who are not obsessed with white women, and have some sense. black men are so stupid and delusional when it comes to white women. they would risk their life for one any day. they would choose a fat white bitch over a decent gorgeous black woman any day. oh by the way, don't give me that sorry excuse that there is one race called the human race. human is not a race, but a species- homo sapiens sapiens.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by racheal84(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2009
fs:

Haba, do whatever you want to do. Do your friends live your life?

You seem to like blond girls, as all the pictures you posted were of blond women. I wonder why people do so much lol. I don't like blonds, I think people with darker hair are so much prettier.

I agree,

nene1:

what is it about pale-faced women that black men loved so much? it''s no surprise no that there so many that worship white women and are in relationships with them in inreasing numbers. since they were willing to get lynched for them when miscegenation was illegal, it's no surprise that there are so many of them with them now that it is legal. i hate seeing so many black men around with their half-breed children. sorry, i know it may sound racist racist, but that is just how i feel. u can be close friends with people of other races, but you don't have to marry them or have children with them. but if people want to mix the races and marry people of another race, well good luck to you, it's none of my damn business, but i still hold my opinion on it.  marrying white people just makes us lose culture, b/c mulatto children usually don't know much about there culture unless they grow up in africa. they should NOT be considered black, but colored like in south africa, b/c they are not the same as black people. they are half and half, which most black people are not so they can't be considered black. for example, obama (although i like him) is colored not black. he was carried for 9 months by a white woman.

besides, why do you feel the need to express your worship of white women here? I could understand if you were asking a question about interracial relationships, but what is the point of your post. however, if that is your preference i hope you find a white woman you love and have confused half-breeds. people says white will be extinct with race mixing, but so will blacks. mulattos are just tanned white people.

hopefully there are still some african men who are not obsessed with white women, and have some sense. black men are so stupid and delusional when it comes to white women. they would risk their life for one any day. they would choose a fat white bitch over a decent gorgeous black woman any day. oh by the way, don't give me that sorry excuse that there is one race called the human race. human is not a race, but a species- homo sapiens sapiens.

WOw. God help you,

2 Likes

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 12:37am On May 12, 2009
racheal84:

I agree,

WOw. God help you,

lol, ok. God help black men (SOME).
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:39am On May 12, 2009
nene1:

Stop disgracing us please. It is people like you that give them the leverage to exhibit their ignorance claiming we are jealous of the fact they date white girls, whereas people like me can't be bothered if they date an amoeba.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by spoilt(f): 1:42am On May 12, 2009
All these attached pictures of well tanned and well preserved celebrities. Why not attach the ones we see on the streets. You know the ones i mean. The only ones that actually give you a fighting chance? grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by follypimpi(m): 1:45am On May 12, 2009
o
nene1:

what is it about pale-faced women that black men loved so much? it''s no surprise no that there so many that worship white women and are in relationships with them in inreasing numbers. since they were willing to get lynched for them when miscegenation was illegal, it's no surprise that there are so many of them with them now that it is legal. i hate seeing so many black men around with their half-breed children. sorry, i know it may sound racist racist, but that is just how i feel. u can be close friends with people of other races, but you don't have to marry them or have children with them. but if people want to mix the races and marry people of another race, well good luck to you, it's none of my damn business, but i still hold my opinion on it. marrying white people just makes us lose culture, b/c mulatto children usually don't know much about there culture unless they grow up in africa. they should NOT be considered black, but colored like in south africa, b/c they are not the same as black people. they are half and half, which most black people are not so they can't be considered black. for example, obama (although i like him) is colored not black. he was carried for 9 months by a white woman.

Most mixed race that i knw are bunch of confused people.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Jaylon(m): 1:48am On May 12, 2009
@op

who exactly are you addressing with this thread ? why the need to create it ?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by ElRazur: 1:49am On May 12, 2009
You guys are funny. Black, white, indian, brown, Somalian, Mexican, Chinese, I will have them all thank you very much. I don't care if you are brown or pink, Pussy is pussy and to discriminate against one is just stupid. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by follypimpi(m): 1:52am On May 12, 2009
Jaylon:

@op

His expressing his love for White celeb's,dont blame him,probably wankin on em Pix.Poor fella
cry cry
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by monatoetje: 1:59am On May 12, 2009
nene1:

lol, ok. God help black men (SOME).
You know, i could agree with you to some extend. I too don`t understand why some people would choose their partner based on the colour of their skin .
But the rest of your post is crap and you`re not any different from those sick racist bastards  Stormfront .
These " halfbreeds" how you like to call them are not confused. it is people like YOURSELF who make them feel like they don`t belong to the african comminuty because their mom or dad is white. People like you make them feel they are inferior to you.
You know, those retarded white racist complain also complain on how mix tacing will make their super duper race go extinct , just like you do!
To be honest , i personally can`t wait untill the day everyone is mixed and there`s no black , white & yellow!!
Unfortunately i wont be there to see that happen!

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by ElRazur: 2:01am On May 12, 2009
^^ According to a few theories proposed, humans will eventually become all brown skins. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 2:19am On May 12, 2009
follypimpi:

His expressing his love for White celeb's,dont blame him,probably wankin on em Pix.Poor fella
cry cry

i can agree with you that using "half-breeds" was a little too much, but i am not a racist. i just would like too see black couples more often. maybe you don't mind your culture being lost all b/c of the love of whites or other races. there are many millions of blacks to choose from why go out. well at least the world will not all be mixed during my lifetime i hope.

but really, i want to know, what draws so many black men to white women. you can't say all black women have bad attitudes now, especially not african women. it's funny how all white women seem to have no attitude problems. you never hear black men complaining about them. and no one is perfect so they must have faults, but i guess their white skin makes up for it. so black men let me know. what is it that white women have besides their white skin, that black women don't have? please justify your reasons. thank you.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by agabaI23(m): 2:26am On May 12, 2009
Jaylon:

@op

Miss boredom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Finding The Perfect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.