Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Leaked ‘atopa’ Video Of A Manager & His Co-worker Surface Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked ‘atopa’ Video Of A Manager & His Co-worker Surface Online (1329 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked ‘atopa’ Video Of A Manager & His Co-worker Surface Online by 20Ebisco: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
A leaked video picking much attention and raising eye brawl on social media opens with a scene of a perceived manager busily chopping one of his staff members during working hours.

According to our background checks, they both work for a particular filling station but as to what triggered their awkward gesture, one cannot tell.

In the viral video, the worker, seen to be a lady was sitting on the laps of the manager whiles they kiss each other teasingly. Hmm as if that is not enough.

Though the name of the two is unknown, rumor has it that the man in the viral video is the manager of the filling station in Abuja and the lady in question also happens to be a pump attendant in the same filling station.

Watch Video Here: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/leaked-atopa-video-of-a-manager-his-co-worker-surface-online/

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/leaked-atopa-video-of-a-manager-his-co-worker-surface-online/

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Inside A Public Bus, Sticking His Phone Camera Under The Chair [watch / Happy Birthday To Me / Single Life Is Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.