Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (53033 Views)

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money / Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by NEHLIVE: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Guess this is a new trend. A Nigerian lady got proposed to in a rather unusual manner as her boyfriend who isn't around, sent the engagement ring to a co-worker to propose to her on his behalf. An excited Nicole accepted the ring with all pleasure.

Music executive, Ubi FRanklin shared the video on Instagram and wrote;

So for a second I thought my staff in abuja Were messing with me. But to my surprise her fiancé sent the engagement ring through another member of my staff to help him present it . Ladies all hope is not lost ask him to DHL that Ring NOW Congratulations Nicole We are having an Instant Wedding.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-abroad-sends-ring-to-coworker-to-propose-to-his-gf-on-his-behalf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by NEHLIVE: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by NEHLIVE: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
lol
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
WTF why not wait till he comes back...is it a must to be engaged!!!

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Cope1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwa
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol, this is how some ladies end up marrying themselves. If the engagement was as important to him as it's to you; he'd have come down to engage you himself and do some marriage rites.

The same person that handed her the engagement ring would also be the one to represent the guy on their set wedding day. Is that one marriage?.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by TINALETC3(f): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin ladies and "abroad based" ar like bread and butter grin grin, na hot cake grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by lilmax(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
ayam not understanding
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Divay22(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Distance is no longer a barrier when it comes to proposing again cheesy cheesy
Send the ring and it'll be a done deal .

11 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
And on the wedding day, she'll be standing next to a jumbo-sized picture of him and then his best friend signs the marriage certificate on his behalf.

when naija women hear that you're based in chad...

*Niggah please bless us for we are loyal

28 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by decatalyst(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
E-divorce would be appropriate too

1st pix: babe looking elated pre-wedding

2nd Pix: babe deflated post-wedding undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by 7footre(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have finally seen it all

3 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin

I dunno but i like the idea... grin

To the girl, congrats ooo..U have sumtin to pawn while he is not around cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Busy or lack of balls cheesy

Will he send someone to have sex with his wife on his behalf too

Mr busy angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, this is how some ladies end up marrying themselves. If the engagement was as important to him as it's to you he'd have come down to probably engage you himself and do some marriage rites.

The same person that handed her the engagement ring would also be the one to represent the guy on their set wedding day. Is that one marriage?.
gbam
smiley
Even during sex cheesy
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by CaroLyner(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Would he also expect someone to help consummate the marriage on their wedding night ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
gbam
smiley
Even during sex cheesy
She'll buy herself a dìldo for self-service. grin
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
She'll buy herself a dìldo for self-service. grin
no I doubt that, because they have to consider having kids
It seems the husband like to out source his responsibilities
So I think he will just get a male friend to service her cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by decatalyst(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Divay22:
Distance is no longer a barrier when it comes to proposing again cheesy cheesy
Send the ring and it'll be a done deal .

Yes, he can send the semen to you too undecided

Irunu radarada

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
no I doubt that, because they have to consider having kids
It seems the husband like to out source his responsibilities
So I think he will just get a male friend to service her cheesy grin
Anything to be "Mrs".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
O pari grin
I expect several rings in the post ..... no more excuses grin na wa o and she is happy omashe ..
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
oh my gosh!!things keep springing up everyday!!..you can aswel send someone to go have sex with her on your wedding day.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by MrGreenMavro: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
wireless network wedding proposal
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
thats a nice way to avoid the embarrassment of possibly being rejected.... kudos to this smart dude!

1 Like

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheesycheesy Such an ingenious way to propose.

1 Like

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Naijashortcode(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Busy or lack of balls cheesy

Will he send someone to have sex with his wife on his behalf too

Mr busy angry
ok
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by DanielsParker(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
insane
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Even if he's in Mars, if the proposal was truly important to him he would be there doing it himself, not send someone to do it for him. How ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by TrumpDonald2: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
The picture evidence presents a Lesbian proposing to her partner. But the truth may be otherwise.

All for social media.
People will burn themselves one day by their quest to trend unnecessarily.
Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by mekstaniac(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
When people start fvcking her on his behalf, he shouldn't complain too

2 Likes

Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by Naijashortcode(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
kallmemrB:
WTF why not wait till he comes back...is it a must to be engaged!!!
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.