Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! (8535 Views)

Vals Day Should Be Abolished??? / Question For The Day: Should Couples Use The Same Bedroom Or Seperate? / Question For The Day : Should One Remain Friends With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by udonna777: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
Guy run for your life if what u said is the truth about your gf, someone that lovers you well and no your capacity will not demand for something she knows that you can not provide. for the Valentine-Banned, I support u in that motion because people are not following the true meaning of it.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by r231(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2011
chaircover:

Oko iyawo how now? Congrats o!

Hope you have bought Mrs R321 a valentine gift(s) o! smiley

valentine gift ke

dats too early now. . . . . . not dis yr anyway grin grin grin

obowunmi:

Congrats on your big day bro! baba ibeji tongue

thanx cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by GoodMuyis(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
Argument on this topic is unnecessary since those who are participant of the event either on corrupted side or non-corrupted side will do according to their heart desire, let them, that's the way they understand.

But to be sincere i don't support the Valentine -Day.

All in the name of Valentine -Day Young Girls got pregnated
All in the name of Valentine -Day many Badies got aborted
All in the name of Valentine -Day last Long sorrow is sown in the heart

etc

My Question now is:

[size=14pt]
Must it be only Valentine -Day You should share ur Love,Gift with others
What of October 1st grin grin
or Just as you are happy to share with others
[/size]
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
If you get problem with your so called girl friend, go and settle with her and stop posting irrelevant things on nairaland.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by desthan(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
*coughs* *cough* thank God my religion does not allow me to partake in this. . . .

@ chaircover

if thats you on the website, then i might make an exception this year cool

kinda like the pink vibrator for one of my Hot chick, but 3 whooping k, chei i rather go for an unripe plantain grin
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by nich(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2011
". . . maga no need pay . . . " lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by roymary: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
@OP

Thats why you should seek a village girl; they dunno what Valentine is.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by gwas(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
Seriously val need to be banned. could u imagine a girl of 22yrs asking me to give her 2m naira for val gift? She said that is d only thing that would make her happy on that day.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by roymary: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^

If you are rich and she knows it, then you shouldn't be surprised.Without women, all the money in the world woulda been useless.

I know a guy, Sagamite; he's so broke , the bank doors wouldnt let him in on a regular banking day. Who would ask him for 2M?
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by abes(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2011
I think it should be renamed to St. Valentina to reverse the flow of gifts

but seriously. .most people born in Oct/Nov are products of this same valentine
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2011
//
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Tolulop001(f): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
ugh. . . poster is so wrong! ! !

meanwhile. . . .

yeah i said it. . .  and you heard it!   Shocked

Perfume gift set (Tommy Hilfiger, CK, Elizabeth Taylor, Kenneth Cole, Caroline Herrera, Perry Ellis, Polo Explorer e.t.c)

sets come with full size perfumes i.e 100mls / 75 mls + bath gel (female) or aftershave (male) + miniature perfume

+ Delicious cake

+ tray of chocolates

+ gift wrapping / gift bag

+ FREE DELIVERY IN LAGOS!!!

We also ship perfumes all around Nigeria(at minimal cost)

Call 08023442104 / 01 8533445!

Quote NL and get a concession!

Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Tolulop001(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
sorry the picture is so huge. . .

ELISABETH ARDEN GIFT SET
100 MLS PERFUME
10 MLS POCKET SIZE PERFUME
100 MLS BATH GEL
100MLS BODY CREAM
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by roymary: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^

You might wanna reduce the size. Open the picture with "Paint" , click on "Image" then, click on Resize/Skew , On Resize, change the Horizontal and Vertical to 40% each. Save and reattach.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by naijasing(f): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
very funny
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Tolulop001(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
roymary:

^^^^

You might wanna reduce the size. Open the picture with "Paint" , click on "Image" then, click on Resize/Skew , On Resize, change the Horizontal and Vertical to 40% each. Save and reattach.

ok thanks for the tip wink
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Tolulop001(f): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
yay!
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by calculusx(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Phate: I'm sure neither you or your so called gf doesn't know the meaning of Valentine. Its a day set aside to show love and share gifts,not only showing love to your gf alone but to everyone. Do you know how St. Valentine came into Play which becomes a Tradition worldwide.
I advise you read the thread below so you can understand the true meaning of St. Valentine's day and get it right once and for all. The day can never be banned cos it has been in existence long before i and you was born.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-599263.0.html#msg7669108
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by kech(f): 3:40am On Feb 05, 2011
Yes it should be BANNED! Since I no get person wey go do val for me. *evil laugh* tongue tongue
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by ebonie(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2011
, Get a free heart shaped scented candle with every order made

Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by mansmith(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2011
If there is no special day cal Val's day.everyday is Val's day bc if u stop showing love,how would the world be?
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by kemibenji: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2011
Real love is love in Christ Jesus, not this hap and razzmatazz, please get Jess Christ into your relationship, until then you will never know true love in this world and in that to come, do not delay, make Jesus Christ today your savior and experience true love in your relationship.

The Devil is using valentine as a tool of exploitation, you can take a decision never to be part of this evil machinations, pure and simple, please make your decision now.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Enouwem(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2011
papa chichi wey get man gf been no enjoy last year val
why?
because work no dey for saturday and him no go go out leave him wife for house with excuse dat him dey go work
because, work no dey on saturday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Meklex(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2011
kech:

Yes it should be BANNED! Since I no get person wey go do val for me. *evil laugh* tongue tongue
oya throw me the green light,
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Shaunscot(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2011
lol, Here's a Vals day special from Bakers world.Applicable to Lagos residents.

Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by sunjet: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2011
Just heard FG has banned valetine's day!I need confirmation pls!
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by ashalomo: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2011
i guess so too val day should be banned truly.cos this is d a day some pple will never forget due to d agony it has caused them.Although it is day of celebrating with our love ones sharing of gift etc but to some pple they've turn it to another thing entirely.which are not far fetched.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by seunlayi(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2011
my valentine comes up everyday.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by folahann(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2011
Random Fact: There is always shortage of condoms in Ghana every Valentine season.
Source : ask any Ghanaian you know.
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by Saazy(f): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2011
d prob aint val its wat pple hav turn it to anyway no sweat this years val has bin shifted to june 12 so take note, lol wink
Re: Valentine's Day Should Be Banned! by poweredcom(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2011
Seriously, valentine's day should be abolished and thrown into the dustbin of silly traditions. Angry

Can you imagine the items that my girl is trying to make me get for her? All for the sake of some belated love bullshit. It can make you to want to kill someone or destroy something.

Damm, ol boy, u never see anything///no be una wan keep girlsfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.