Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back (1796 Views)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Nawaaoh: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
A British woman who was left broke after spending $123,000 (N47 million) entire life savings on Sri Lankan toyboy lover says she wants her money back! ‘I thought he loved me, I feel stupid now’ – Diane, said

61-year-old Diane Peebles from Edinburgh, Scotland, was left BROKE and so lucky to escape Sri Lanka alive after armed men turned up looking for her at the hotel she was staying in just before flying back to Scotland. Her toyboy lover was later murdered! Read the story through the link below

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2020/06/british-woman-who-spent-123k-life-savings-on-sri-lankan-toyboy-launches-bid-to-get-her-money-back-after-the-boys-murder/

1 Share

Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by tillaman(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Who go come pay na?? The Toyboy family or the Sri Lanka government?? As the Boytoy don die
Las las Madame you no loose atleast you are left with the memories of your sexual adventures with the late young man!

1 Like

Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Nawaaoh: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Wahala dey!!

Egungu be careful. E don happen moto don jam am grin grin grin
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by techmo(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient ... Oloshos no dey do refund

1 Like

Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by adontcare(f): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Mumu
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by sylve11: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2020
I thought he loved me and he was later murdered. Don't seem to understand this. Who wan give refund her money? The toyboy lover's ghost? cool

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Romanoff(f): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2020
See aunty, aunty wey mumu.

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Nawaaoh: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2020
sylve11:
I thought he loved me and he was later murdered. Don't seem to understand this. Who wan give refund her money? The toyboy lover's ghost? cool

Same question here. I tire oo grin

She's so broke now that everything still dey vex am even though the guy don die
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Na e gud for her...she go don turn down one naija guy.
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Gentle0wavez: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Nothing annoys me more than aged people who one way or the other still managed to be foolish.
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by simplepee(f): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin Bad investment.

Old whities and their ever h0rny self, must they be with a man or anything that looks like one? No wonder our Shameless Nigerian youths dey use their head

Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by illicit(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Sorry, no refund
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by austine4real(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin

Her investment gone to in to six feets
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by paulolee(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2020
no be today yansh de back..
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by faithfull18(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Lol, hmmn.
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Vyzz: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2020
grin

With a lady like her the guy try....

Is she trying to say that if the boy loved her he wouldn't have died when he was murderd? grin

It all boils down to one question...

WHO WILL Pay?
Re: British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back by Gracespecial101(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Is she trying to say that if the boy loved her he wouldn't have died when he was murderd? grin

WHO WILL Pay?
grin
Vyzz:
grin

WHO WILL Pay?
���
Na really Who wan pay

Na Giveaway she do so

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Nollywood Actresses With Big Bum Bum Compilation (PHOTOS) / I’m Really Heartbroken / Where Do You Place Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.